SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:58 pm

He said it was 2013. I cannot see why he would lie about that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:04 pm

SueSt wrote:
nutty1 wrote:From Nick's IG. Is this the same as the shirtless pic we thought could be a SH visit, because its from 2013.

Shirtless deep thoughts of 2013 #tbt

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 80 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n

OMG; I'm panting.  What a MAN!!! :fanningfan 

Love that he's muscled but doesn't look like it with clothes on.  Hugesmile 
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:07 pm

I have a theory and it's just a theory.  Maybe, I should not post it in this thread, but I feel more comfortable discussing it here with spoiled F2 fans.  Spies for MF read this board.  As I mentioned before maybe they went and saw what worked during Des' season where Mura and JBF used clues in editing and SM to determine Chris S. was F1.  This year, we have SM and editing clues for Nick and per JBF, editing clues that pointed to this year's Chris S. being F1.  So maybe after Josh was outed as F1 in the video, they had to get clever in trying to hide it.   Like I said just a theory...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:11 pm

All you guys have a lot of experience with screencaps, sleuthing and minions.... so perhaps you are correct. But from one who is relatively unspoiled, I only see the LS...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 pm

What's an LS?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:What's an LS?

Luv Story!  giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:13 pm

I have been thru this before. I was so bummed when Reid wasn't F1. And bummed that Brooks wasn't F1, though it was his own doing. So I know within a month, all will be fine. But I feel melancholy today…..sigh.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 pm

SueSt wrote:All you guys have a lot of experience with screencaps, sleuthing and minions.... so perhaps you are correct.  But from one who is relatively unspoiled, I only see the LS...

I actually suck at sleuthing but I read a lot on this board and think still there's a chance, albeit slim, that the spoilers are wrong. SM has also been overly blatant with Josh, Andi and Josh's family too so that makes me suspicious too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Pia1 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
nutty1 wrote:From Nick's IG. Is this the same as the shirtless pic we thought could be a SH visit, because its from 2013.

Shirtless deep thoughts of 2013 #tbt

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 80 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n

OMG
Couldn't care less if this a clue for the show. All I can think about is what appears to be a bed in the corner and what it would be like to "throw back" on a Thursday.  :uptonogood 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:I have been thru this before. I was so bummed when Reid wasn't F1. And bummed that Brooks wasn't F1, though it was his own doing. So I know within a month, all will be fine. But I feel melancholy today…..sigh.
Chin up Nutty. Whatever happens Nick appears to great. He's out about and living his life. He's said it was an incredible experience. If he's not with Andi, she opened his heart in a way it never was before... and so he'll move forward with a better appreciation of the role love can be in his life.  bestbud! 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:I have been thru this before. I was so bummed when Reid wasn't F1. And bummed that Brooks wasn't F1, though it was his own doing. So I know within a month, all will be fine. But I feel melancholy today…..sigh.

I was in the same boat with you on each of those seasons and feel the same as you do today..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm

notarose wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

OMG
Couldn't care less if this a clue for the show.  All I can think about is what appears to be a bed in the corner and what it would be like to "throw back" on a Thursday.  :uptonogood 

rofl rofl rofl NR - you are the BEST!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle