SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:19 pm

SueSt wrote:Ok team, any idea of why he would post this picture now??
just bc i just posted the shirtless pic on the Clues thread laugh out loud (now i start to think the Clues thread could be a bad thing for my detective pleasure on next seasons..ugh..).im sure an an agent here  told him to post similar pic pic to throw me out of the loop and thinking the IG pic is similar.
Ask and you shall receive season indeed!! deadhorse  :headbanging 

No way jose, i still think he is the F1 regardless what else weird tricks under MF's sleeves. He cant fool me. Period  :pout

now, before everyone feel sorry for me, and start to call me crazy, you're all welcome Smiley. i just beg anyone to postpone to call me delusional at least until July 28th post ATFR. Praying

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 pm

But Muraski, it was definitely taken in the same room.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 pm

SueSt wrote:All you guys have a lot of experience with screencaps, sleuthing and minions.... so perhaps you are correct.  But from one who is relatively unspoiled, I only see the LS...

Putting sleuthing aside I also just see the Love Story. I originally found this site because of what I saw with Cat and Sean's season. I was just casually watching it and their interaction jumped at me and I was so happy that my gut instinct was correct. I'm hoping I'm correct on this one too. Smiley 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:29 pm

From the IG pic comments section:

nick_viall28 @jjobrien you're the sweetest! I thought was even weirder when my buddy Dustin told me I don't have enough shirtless pics. But hey, what are friends for?

jjobrien @nick_viall28 - agreed. I've been told you can never have enough shirtless pics, especially when you have a man cleave like you do

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 81 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n

Just looking for an excuse to post again. Smiley 

Hmm, when Nick told his sister he was able to be himself unapologetically, he meant it. These are his best lines to date.  Forgive me for reading between them.  :uptonogood

Love the foreshadowing  cheerleader 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:But Muraski, it was definitely taken in the same room.
but to me his face is rounder and his hair much longer in the alleged SH pic. the wood work and room is too generic for us to tell whether its the same room.

of course only after the fact we could defly tell which clues were legit and which were not. Oddly enough, looking back, my Prince Chris's clues were ALL legit. the spoiled F2 need to express their existance as the actual F1, i guess Smiley.

i guess 2 seasons in a row on the 'high road' take a toll on me. i will skip the figuring out and sharing part next season most likely

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:33 pm

<<<<< trying out my new avi  eyedrool

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:34 pm

notarose wrote:From the IG pic comments section:

nick_viall28 @jjobrien you're the sweetest! I thought was even weirder when my buddy Dustin told me I don't have enough shirtless pics. But hey, what are friends for?

jjobrien @nick_viall28 - agreed. I've been told you can never have enough shirtless pics, especially when you have a man cleave like you do

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 81 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n

Just looking for an excuse to post again. Smiley 

Hmm, when Nick told his sister he was able to be himself unapologetically, he meant it. These are his best lines to date.  Forgive me for reading between them.  :uptonogood

Love the foreshadowing  cheerleader 
or... since Josh has posted 2 shirtless pic, Nick should too... so folks will think he is in the running for TB. Wonderfully mischievious Nick!

i just want this bloody wonky season to be over already

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:36 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Ok team, any idea of why he would post this picture now??
just bc i just posted the shirtless pic on the Clues thread laugh out loud (now i start to think the Clues thread could be a bad thing for my detective pleasure on next seasons..ugh..).im sure an an agent here  told him to post similar pic pic to throw me out of the loop and thinking the IG pic is similar.
Ask and you shall receive season indeed!! deadhorse  :headbanging 

No way jose, i still think he is the F1 regardless what else weird tricks under MF's sleeves. He cant fool me. Period  :pout

now, before everyone feel sorry for me, and start to call me crazy, you're all welcome Smiley. i just beg anyone to postpone to call me delusional at least until July 28th post ATFR. Praying

Thanks so much for your response, Mura.
Your explanation makes a lot of sense.
Too bad this little minion tango may require that you sit out the dance...
That would be the worst possible outcome certainly for me and this board... but ALSO for the minions!!   no no  no

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 pm

He posted this picture so girls on instagram and twitter would go crazy and tell him he's hot.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:But Muraski, it was definitely taken in the same room.
but to me his face is rounder and his hair much longer in the alleged SH pic. the wood work and room is too generic for us to tell whether its the same room.

of course only after the fact we could defly tell which clues were legit and which were not. Oddly enough, looking back, my Prince Chris's clues were ALL legit. the spoiled F2 need to express their existance as the actual F1, i guess Smiley.

i guess 2 seasons in a row on the 'high road' take a toll on me. i will skip the figuring out and sharing part next season most likely

Totally agree with this. It must be torture for Nick to sit on the sidelines and watch the world call Josh F1....  no no 
Mura, I don't think I would have survived this season without you!!  bestbud! 
Hopefully, once the dust is settled and you are vindicated, the sting will subside.  🎆 
I surely hope so...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:43 pm

MURA ...we will have our party anyway ...

high five girls (can I call you like that?) ... it has been a pleasure spending my time in this thread (and share our passion from all angles and different time zones)...

but now, let me write something, before this net explodes:

MAN, you're the best.  wine :cutiepie rock Nick, thank you.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:49 pm

happygolucky wrote:I watched Des' season (only episodes online) this year, few weeks ago, so take it as bias opinion all you want ... I found the story between Des & Brooks over-played ... If that can be the right word? ... I actually believe TPTB shows us pretty much what there is, like it is, I don't think they actually show you something that isn't there ... but they do put more in-front, evidence it, highlight  the part that would lead audience make their deductions ... that could be wrong (and they are counting on it).
They use the great power of affirmation ... by choosing specific words for certain people ... they sell us a story, they sell us the image, they sell us the characters. Of course like in every fictional TV show, characters are more likely black&white defined (usually because of lack of time and for the purpose of creating the interest) ... good vs. bad ... but they show every character enough to make you relate to them, to sympathize, to empathize, to care (for each their own). The edit then does the trick in playing with our emotions once we are invested.
With Brooks, as I understood, they promoted him heavily, for most-likely being F1, just the same as it is happening with Josh. They showed the gushing and blushing of Des over Brooks, they kept showing us, what I call, superficial chemistry, that, mind me, there could had been more, I never dismiss that we don't see it all, but for a 'good foundation' kind of story, they didn't show us the real "pearl" of that relationship. There was no mutual growth, there was no real "laying the base" for giving us any insight, that that relationship could work IRL. I could see that with Chris they were showing us all of that. At the end Des, if Des would have picked Brooks, if he wouldn't have walked away, there would have been this common understanding that she just liked Brooks more. Fine. But then the edit (hypothetically speaking) would have to change ... it would make no sense to show us the relationship between Des and Chris in such a depth (note, although I didn't pay attention that good to the words, I don't recall her ever using 'too strong', 'significantly heavy' words for Chris, or am I wrong?) ... Can you follow me? ...

so now ... comparing the edit with this season ... I see the frontrunner, as far as screen time and alone-with-Andi time, in Nick ... they are showing him to us, to make us pull sides, to maybe gives us enough of information to "understand this guy", who feels like fish out of water in this "fictitious environment" ... at the same time, they are not promoting him, they aren't putting his face on the adds/TVshows, they haven't showed us the intro video, the media dismisses him as one who would have any chance with Andi ... the advertisement going around for months (even before the show started - which I wasn't even aware of) is screaming Josh=F1.

The edit of the show is giving both guys equal chance. They both ... if you "buy the words" that Andi says ... have their qualities and their faults ... and then ... there are problems ... those problems that the audience always needs, for the purpose of own personal resolution, like in Greek comedy (or tragedy if you'd like) - catharsis.
Every story has its own end. The closure. The enlightenment.

(Are you still following me? - I know I'm jumping from one issue to another.)

So ... we concluded:
Nick is shown frontrunner. Josh is F1 in all of the promotion going on.

Now for Nick ... the words and image that TPTB is giving us goes like this:
BY ANDI: he is sincere, genuine, sweet MAN, serious (I would add ... in his intentions ... for god's sake, do people really buy that Nick is so serious that cannot joke or laugh? - and to answer my own question - yes, there are people, who believe that Nick doesn't have humor), intense
word associations: passion, mental connection
BY THE EDIT: he is manipulative ("When will she see it?"), strategic ("How cool it's gonna be when he doesn't see it coming"), arrogant ("someone needs to put him down"), d*bag ("everything comes around"), snake - over confidant ("and it's gonna bite him in the ass")
word associations: not there for right reasons, insincere
BY majority of PUBLIC created by social pages and media: creep, s. killer, ugly, I won't continue.

Nick has not only 1 problem, but 2, 3, 4, 5!:

his major: IS HE there for the right reasons?
We see him say ILY, hear him ask permission for daughter's hand ...
but! ... Will he actually propose?
If he doesn't come to the proposal, meaning, if she lets him go before he has a chance to propose, how will we know how serious was he?
And all the voices I wrote in the brackets above would not get their own satisfaction.
He has to get down on 1 knee. And then get it. (whatever the verdict)

his 2. problem (all for the story, if you believe it):
he is serious, not so goofy & fun and easy going as Josh (because remember, they want us to compare these two), he doesn't bond well with others.
So the last date ... that jeep ride and lake/lagoon swim ... sounds like adventure kind of fun to me?
Interestingly enough, they hide the HTD time with friends and the happy-hour before meeting the family for dinner. They post online extra-deleted scene with him and Brian, where Nick tries his sarcastic joke and it backfires ... they take the video down.

Problem n.3:
His family is more concerned about his heartbreak than whether Nick & Andi are right for each other.
Hmmm ... where should I start on this one?
1) I think they don't need to question A&N FIT, if they had a conversation with Nick and see him act in certain way ... I think his family knows him best and knows that if he is convinced, there must be a reason.
2) I did hear his dad ask Andi to have a private talk with her, I think I saw a scene (in a split second) of her talking with 2 of Nick's sisters, answering questions about "mutual connection and common ground for a future relationship", I think we all saw Bella's list of questions ... so ... I repeat... Really?

The point of this problem ... was to lead us to a bigger issue (and Sharleen in her blog wrote it much better) ... and back to the problem n.1 ... Nick's sincerity.
How does he explain his past to Andi? Why does he view it one way, when his family tells a different story.
- Lets just say. Case closes.
Nick said it all: it was embarrassing, bruised ego, over-romanticized relationship, learned from it all, got his clarity later on.

N.4 problem:
not enough of that physical connection ... You know what they say about Chemistry!?
The one part of their relationship that TPTB downplayed ... not that it was hidden ... just not enough emphasized, since that was reserved for Josh.
But who can forget all those touches, kisses, that feel like they are breathing eachother's air.
But no ... put it down on paper people! Nick is not that good looking for any woman to want him that badly. (you do know those are not my personal thoughts)

At the end ... the issue n.5 lingers:
Is he ready? Ready and prepared to open his heart again, be vulnerable, with a possibility of getting hurt again (not just by being rejected, but even later ... you know, there is no certainty in life)? Is he committed to be with only 1 woman, this woman, stubborn and demanding, bitchy at times and ambitious (and no, these are not insults)?
He says he is ... there is that mental connection ... that helps him sooth Andi's soul, when tension runs high, when disagreements arise, he knows her, she knows him, he understand her, she understands him, he feels what she feels, ... oh, this is getting cheesy!
So lets put him on the test ... when it stares you right in the face ...
what you gonna do?

So ... my question ... if you remember what was written about Des-Chris "relationship build" ...

Why would TPTB put so much effort and time to go in such a detail, to portray their relationship more than one-dimensional, more than just one-problem-one-solution kind of story?

But first thing first ... it's Andi's decision. So girl, pull that trigger!

clapping! 

You go girlfriend! Excellent analysis.

And, hats off to ABC/Fleiss/CH/TalentScouts/Casting/Producers/Camera/Sound/Storyboard/Editors/Foilers/PR, etc. for really doing a fantastic job this season of casting Andi (smart, sexy & feisty), finding Nick (smart, sexy and sweet) and presenting from start-to-finish ... literally NIGHT 1 ... a multi dimensional love story. As fans we could literally see their relationship progress each week. And, best of all, not any manufactured drama for our lead (except poor Nick having to deal with insecurities of guys' in house).

I was sucked right in and actually think that we are going to end with a lasting match in Nick & Andi that will survive outside of the Bubble. Really excited for July 28th!

They dedicated season to Eric and sure did right by him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle