SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by jlccaz Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:31 pm

I caught this show on my ipad finally. I like it. That is all. Smiley
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:53 pm

I just watched Tuesday's epi, thanks to chloep providing the link!

I'm addicted. I find this so interesting. The whole idea of it, and how it seems to be working.

I like all three couples, as they each have their own challenges.

The interaction between them is as if they were newly couples that are dating, but they are married!

There's something about watching a show where you don't have to think about edit, or script. It's very enjoyable, and I hope this isn't the first and last season.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:28 am

It's FYI's biggest hit, so I am sure there will be another one. Now, that season will be the one where is gets iffy to me. Because, that's when the 'just want to be on tv' types come into play.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:29 am

Have they shown The View interview yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:53 am

I just read on twitter where Monet maybe regretting having sex so early.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 pm

atem... check this out.  hope it works for you.  Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 10 Camera10

latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Posted earlier by @jamienotis:

Emily Miller ‏@EmilyMiller 3h
.@jamienotis Everyone keeps asking me about results of #MarriedAtFirstSight. Here's our video @theviewtv http://abc.go.com/shows/the-view/video/PL5554876/_m_VDKA0_38a8lt9i …

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis 3h
@EmilyMiller @theviewtv were keeping it secret. I feel Im in the closet and the day of coming out will be glorious! #MarriedatFirstSight   Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 10 Jumpin10   Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 10 Jumpin10
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:29 pm

hmmmm, this might just work. can our Canadian friends see this?

latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Thanks lator! That was fun to watch.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:32 pm

latergator wrote:hmmmm, this might just work. can our Canadian friends see this?

No, neither one of those links. sad
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
latergator wrote:hmmmm, this might just work. can our Canadian friends see this?

No, neither one of those links. sad

I'll keep trying GA... I hate that you all can't watch too.   no
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Yeah, it doesn't work with HULU. Only people in the US can view that.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie