SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by Baygirl Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:08 am

biglove44 wrote:
@JeffersonBethke: @SeanLowe09 seriously. PS u should tweet on west coast time more often. Welcome to the club laugh out loud
@SeanLowe09: @JeffersonBethke I will next January.

Sean and Cat are going to be living on the WC in January?

Doubt it. They probably might change it up and tweet west coast time. It would also probably shut up the people who complain weekly that they spoil the show for them...then don't go on social media!

(Plus I'm sure they much preferred fast forwarding through all the commercials and filler).
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by vivi2 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:08 am

Way to go Sean, no apologies needed.

Last edited by vivi2 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:09 am

Well that was fun! Thanks for joining me friends.

Congratulations Andi and Josh! And welcome home Sean and Catherine!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:15 am

Lipsis, Thanks for posting their tweets. Yes, this was lots of fun. Sleep well!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:51 am

Thanks for posting the tweets, Lipsis! Much appreciated. I love SeanCat's humor, always  Smiley And their love story shines bright! Fingers crossed for a Sean & Cat / Andi & Josh double date sometime soon...

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:54 am

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Oh!!! So that's why they call it the fantasy suite. Never got it until just now.

You can say that again Sean!  Much respect for Sean!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:09 am

Thanks for posting, Lipsis. Fun to read them this morning (and their tweets were all the recap I need of last night).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Cartoon eyeballs popping out in surprise mode. "Made love with me" eeeek. #TheBachelorette

So... I see some tweets must have been accidentally missed.... Rolling Eyes 

k yost ‏@galinnevada 11h
@clmgiudici I feel so badly for him...

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
@galinnevada me too sad he's obviously still feeling broken from it. That was coming from a sad place, not a malicious place...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:15 pm

chloep wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Cartoon eyeballs popping out in surprise mode. "Made love with me" eeeek. #TheBachelorette

So... I see some tweets must have been accidentally missed.... Rolling Eyes 

k yost ‏@galinnevada 11h
@clmgiudici I feel so badly for him...

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
@galinnevada me too sad he's obviously still feeling broken from it. That was coming from a sad place, not a malicious place...

It probably was an accident. You don't always see replies in the basic feed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:22 pm

^^ Well, good thing I caught it, huh? .Smiley All is good.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Yep, I post their direct tweets and not responses to fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Well, good thing I caught it, huh? .Smiley All is good.

FYI - The S/C threads are always 100% in control. If anything was missed there had to be a reason.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78