SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 18 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Last one. And please do Sean!

@SeanLowe09: That was painful. I'm not sure I can sit through that again next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Thanks for all the tweets lady! I really appreciate it. Now I need to go catch up on the first 100 minutes that I missed because of practice.
@SeanLowe09 1m

That was painful. I'm not sure I can sit through that again next week.

Sean, you absolutely HAVE to live-tweet.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 pm

It was easy this week.... Ms. Organization wasn't featured... looks as if that will not be true next week. And he's pals with Graham making it doubly hard.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:07 pm

The only reason to watch this stupidly to to laugh at Sean and Cat's hilarious live tweets. Don't desert us Sean!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Sean's tweets make this show bearable. I hope he continues to do it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:40 am

Loved the tweets. He is funny and snarky without being malicious. I spit out my drink several times reading these. Love the tweets between Sean and his buddies JP and Wolfner, but the catty part of me really enjoyed the dig at AshLee. He better be posting next week because she and her crazy look like they will be front and center.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:39 am

^^ Yes same here. Please Sean tweet for us!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:00 am

Live tweets - August 18th episode - Bring on the crazy

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:04 am

@SeanLowe09: If this episode is centered on Elise again, I'm out. #BachelorInParadise

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:19 am

They made it to 8:20! Bye Lowe's! Lipsis gets the night off!

@clmgiudici: We fast forwarded through and it looks just as litterboxy as we thought it would be. #BachelorInParadise

@SeanLowe09: Seriously, can't do it tonight. I'll be back next Monday. Maybe.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:22 am

^An they're out. I don't blame them. I don't know how much more on these cuckoo girls (mainly Elise and Ms. Organizer) I can take. Enjoy the show you west coasters.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:01 am

My one and only comment about the show tonight...

Even though I think she is coming off way too needy this time again, I think MoneyBunns needs to get back together.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78