SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Well twitter is happy to see them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:53 pm

I hope you guys dont make your living giving TV commentary. Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Hey in my defense my sister called during their segment to ask about a Chemistry problem so I only got to half watch.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Okay... so they weren't on too much, really. Rapidfire questions, a little advice, some itms into the camera (Sean looked kind of tired in one of the itms as I recall - dark circles. Asked Lacey if she'd be willing to move to Dallas.

I know I'm missing things- but not exactly scintillating.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Put me to sleep Good night all!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Lol Smartcat! Thanks Jctbil!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Bachelor 19 Premiere

Anything yet?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:12 pm

The Lowes look fabulous on the run way. They showed them first
Noticed so many previous contestants, even Nikki, Michelle Money, and lots of others are there....not sure how cost effective bringing these people is...
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:12 pm

Just showed glances on them walking the red carpet. Here's the live stream I'm watching from. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:16 pm

Thanks Linds but I'm on my iPad.

Did they interview Sean and Cat or just show them walking?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:20 pm

^^
Chris asked about the baby and Sean said maybe 2016 a baby might pop-out!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:21 pm

I'm watching on the East coast. They did the first interview with Sean and Catherine and of course the "baby" question did come up. Sean said 2016 seemed like a possibility and Catherine said Sean like to say they're practicing. They are so adorable.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78