SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 37 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:48 am

@SeanLowe09: So is Britt still pretending to like Iowa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:49 am

@clmgiudici: Who woulda thunk? Smiley @kaitlynbristowe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:54 am

@clmgiudici: Britt, you know that not getting the rose in this situation doesn't mean you're not getting it ever right? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: Britt, shut up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lol

@SeanLowe09: “@clmgiudici: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]” I was playing hard to get.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:03 am

^Oh Sean. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:32 am

Bachelor 19 Episode 8

@clmgiudici: Obv tardy to the party [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:03 am

@SeanLowe09: Just now catching up on The Bachelor. Britt's dreams of being a waitress in Iowa are sadly broken. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:08 am

@clmgiudici: A brunette crying for a blonde leaving. Been there, done that. Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @LesleyMurph

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:09 am

@SeanLowe09: If you get cut on the bachelor, resist the urge to go down the "why doesn't anyone want me" road. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:15 am

@SeanLowe09: Becca's brother says it seems weird. It may have something to do with the 4 cameramen and 6 producers standing behind him.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:16 am

@clmgiudici: Exciting sugar donut at the end of an evening! Sounds like my life. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:17 am

@SeanLowe09: Sitting down and having a forced conversation about love with your parents on TV is the most awkward thing in the world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:27 am

@clmgiudici: Uncle Johnny! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: I kinda want to see Whitney's Uncle Johnny as the next Bachelor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78