SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:30 am

@clmgiudici: Sisters, amirite? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: Also, getting rejected after asking for the blessing is like getting kicked in the balls. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:34 am

@clmgiudici: Did anyone else spy those two framed pics of little white fluffy dogs at Whitney's house? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: I'm sorry what? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:38 am

@clmgiudici: Ok this date between Kaitlyn and Chris is SO Sean and me. Chris and his whiteness are blinding. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: Hey everybody, Chris is whiter than I am! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:40 am

@clmgiudici: Everyone saying that Kaitlyn reminds you of me, thank you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Canadians make me smile. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:47 am

@clmgiudici: Chris is looking forward to see (a lot of) Jade. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:52 am

@SeanLowe09: When your brother calls you a "wild mustang", you should probably take a good long look at your life. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: On a different note, I want to give Jade's dad a hug. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:58 am

word

@SeanLowe09: Chris, why would you look at the photos bro? That will bite you so hard if you end up with someone else. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:03 am

@clmgiudici: Kaitlyn is lookin fierce and hot tonight! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:08 am

@clmgiudici: Jade is a pretty crier. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:09 am

@SeanLowe09: The ol' post breakup bench contemplation shot never gets old. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:11 am

@clmgiudici: I thought that sound was the dog. Nope, Chris' laugh! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Women Tell All

@clmgiudici: Let's do dis! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: Here we go! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78