SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:19 pm

@SeanLowe09: Girls, girls, girls! Stop bickering. Let's talk about what's really important- @chrisbharrison new haircut.

Chris tweeted "thanks brother"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm

@clmgiudici: I think there needs to be subtitles. All I hear is loud animal noises. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:27 pm

@SeanLowe09: Britt has a one way ticket to Bachelor in Paradise. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:29 pm

@SeanLowe09: Someone give Carly a hug. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:31 pm

@clmgiudici: On Britt's defense, people can have different opinions. It's ok to change your mind, people. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:38 pm

@SeanLowe09: I can't watch Britt cry anymore.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:39 pm

@clmgiudici: The layers and range of women to talk about is impressive. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:41 pm

@clmgiudici: First impressions < Lasting impressions #WomenTellAll

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:42 pm

@SeanLowe09: Sometimes I have nightmares of Kelsey saying "I know what you did" to me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:42 pm

@clmgiudici: It's as if none of these women watched the show they were on. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:52 pm

@SeanLowe09: How many names do you know on the back row? Me- 1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:52 pm

@clmgiudici: Eloquence comes in many ways. Thanks for bringing up the class level for a minute Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Oh wait, that was actually serious. Thanks to Juelia and Megan! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78