SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by deeliciouz Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:39 pm

This has to be the most awkward AFTR ever. What a mess!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by deeliciouz Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:39 pm

ps. What Nick said? SMH. Just SMH.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:40 pm

umngirl wrote:^Gracias.

Dear Sean and Catherine,
Please don't be shy about your real thoughts when the ATFR airs, specifically about the Nick/Andi conversation. Sean in particular should have something interesting to say.

Was he a Pr!ck?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:42 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Gracias.

Dear Sean and Catherine,
Please don't be shy about your real thoughts when the ATFR airs, specifically about the Nick/Andi conversation. Sean in particular should have something interesting to say.

Was he a Pr!ck?

Well let's just say he made it public what went down behind closed doors.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Worst, worst, worst ATFR I've ever seen. Cringe worthy!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Do you think he was put up to it or just being his douchy self?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 pm

smartcat wrote:Worst, worst, worst ATFR I've ever seen. Cringe worthy!

Worse than JPab?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Unfortunately, I think Nick was easily manipulated by tptb.... and continues to be.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 pm

@SeanLowe09: Still not home but based on the tweets, it looks like Andi may want to get away with a snickers right now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:55 pm

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:Worst, worst, worst ATFR I've ever seen. Cringe worthy!

Worse than JPab?

Yes for me worse. :shocked!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:03 am

Yay it's on! Excited to see what happens!  giggling giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:05 am

This was really bad, the most awkward AFTR ever and I am so ashamed!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78