SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 64 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:20 pm

@SeanLowe09 2m2 minutes ago
Olivia for the win! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:27 pm

And the poll results are in.
@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago

@theyearofelan @SeanLowe09 the people have spoken.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:28 pm

@SeanLowe09 3m3 minutes ago
Goofy is good. Ben would be smart to choose goofy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:28 pm

@SeanLowe09 2m2 minutes ago
This is win-win for Olivia. She gets the man of her dreams and the positive editing should boost her career as a newscaster. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:29 pm

@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago
Lauren H. and her retainer are just the cutest. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 19s19 seconds ago
I wish Lauren H. was my kindergarten teacher. Sweetheart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 26s26 seconds ago
I think I'm officially rooting for Lauren H. No joke with that one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:30 pm

@clmgiudici 33s33 seconds ago
Ben, bringin it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:34 pm

@clmgiudici 7s7 seconds ago
These girls need to give beauty tutorials. And for some reason, I think that's a very realistic possibility after all this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:37 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 17s17 seconds ago
Each season the girls talk about how serious the bachelor is taking it all. Also, very few bachelors have taken it seriously. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:39 pm

@clmgiudici 14s14 seconds ago
"A woman I'm lucky to be with...today." -Ben [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:40 pm

@SeanLowe09 12s12 seconds ago
Also, apparently every girl in the history of ever has been cheated on by her ex-boyfriend. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:42 pm

@SeanLowe09 11s11 seconds ago

Do they ever eat the food? Questions I need answered. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:48 pm

@clmgiudici 49s49 seconds ago

Bold promise, Ben. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09 26s26 seconds ago

"I promise you won't be blindsided." Oh Benny. Unless you choose her, she's getting blindsided. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78