SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 66 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:34 pm

@clmgiudici  10s10 seconds ago
HUUUWHAT?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  14s14 seconds ago
I can't be vulnerable with you but... I feel like I love you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:34 pm

‏@clmgiudici 24s24 seconds ago
Caila is playing chess when Ben wants to play checkers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:36 pm

@SeanLowe09  10s10 seconds ago
Guys hear me out on this one... I'm thinking Olivia needs to win this 2 on 1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 11s11 seconds ago
Caila, what? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:39 pm

@clmgiudici  8s8 seconds ago
I feel like I now have an understanding as to what @SeanLowe09 hears when I speak. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 8s8 seconds ago
The next girl Ben goes out with should just talk gibberish and Ben will propose on the spot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:43 pm

@SeanLowe09 20s20 seconds ago
My logic for rooting for Olivia: 1) twin 2) great one-liners 3) come at me bro [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:46 pm

Lolaaaaa

@clmgiudici 11s11 seconds ago
Lola, how'd you get to the Bahamas?! @SeanLowe09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:46 pm

@clmgiudici 8s8 seconds ago
Like we needed more squealing this season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:50 pm

@SeanLowe09 15s15 seconds ago
Why aren't you guys comfortable? It's one dude, 7 girls. It's called nature. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:52 pm

@clmgiudici 8s8 seconds ago
Do not cry, do not cry, do not cry. Go back to talk about eating pigs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:53 pm

@SeanLowe09 10s10 seconds ago
"Do you like pigs?" Best opening line any bachelor has ever delivered. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:59 pm

@SeanLowe09 14s14 seconds ago
Even when being confronted, Ben loves the leg rub. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:01 pm

@SeanLowe09 6s6 seconds ago
Ben's strategy to turn this date around is to tell each girl how much he likes them. That couldn't possibly backfire. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78