SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:01 am

@clmgiudici 42s43 seconds ago
JOJO BRANGIN IT

@clmgiudici 29s30 seconds ago
Jojo's hometown was redeemed by this look. #TheBachelor]

@clmgiudici 47s48 seconds ago
Tell him Amanda! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:04 am

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago

A completely different type of awkward with these brothers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Bachelor 20 episode 9

@SeanLowe09 24s25 seconds ago
Here we go! Hope Ben doesn't say "I love you" to anyone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:07 pm

@SeanLowe09 8s8 seconds ago
Didn't watch last week but realizing I know JoJo's brother Ben. Was he the crazy one? I like the guy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:14 pm

@clmgiudici  8s8 seconds ago
Awkward. So freaking awkward. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 50s51 seconds ago
This awkwardness is making me feel awkward. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:15 pm

@SeanLowe09 9s9 seconds ago
Speaking of Fantasy Suites... Currently at the Lowe House:

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 pm

@clmgiudici  1m1 minute ago
In this situation, you are your own worst enemy. Get out of your head! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  9s9 seconds ago
It's already over. I feel it. Sorry twin sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 42s42 seconds ago
The dramatic piano music in the background doesn't bode well for Caila. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:25 pm

@SeanLowe09  18s18 seconds ago
The 5 minute preface to "I love you" always makes it less awkward.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@SeanLowe09 26s27 seconds ago
Catherine can feel it in my breath that I had pizza for dinner. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 47s47 seconds ago
Peck peck pass. Give her a kiss and don't acknowledge what she just said. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:27 pm

@clmgiudici 8s9 seconds ago
The Bachelor killed fireworks, helicopters and roses for me.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Awww

‏@clmgiudici 18s18 seconds ago
My fantasy suite these days is when Sean rubs coconut oil on my expanding belly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:35 pm

@SeanLowe09 15s15 seconds ago
I know how Lauren feels- I tell Lola and Ellie I love them all the time and they don't say it back. But I know. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:38 pm

@SeanLowe09  8s9 seconds ago
I hope Lace shows up

@SeanLowe09 30s30 seconds ago
Also, do you think Olivia is surviving on her island? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78