SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 72 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:40 pm

@clmgiudici 22s22 seconds ago
Those turtles better show up in my dreams tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:45 pm

@JP_Rosenbaum 6m6 minutes ago

You realize like none of those turtles are actually going to survive, right? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici 5m5 minutes ago

@JP_Rosenbaum WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
@JP_Rosenbaum 5m5 minutes ago

@clmgiudici I'm just saying statistically speaking. It's sad. For the record, I'm a big turtle fan.
@JP_Rosenbaum 5m5 minutes ago

@clmgiudici I'm just saying statistically speaking. It's sad. For the record, I'm a big turtle fan.
@JP_Rosenbaum 4m4 minutes ago

@SeanLowe09 i will go and adopt 20 turtles. Will that make things better? Ps, turtle soup is delish.
‏@SeanLowe09 3m3 minutes ago

@JP_Rosenbaum it's a start.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:48 pm

@SeanLowe09  15s15 seconds ago
Can we go through a date without talking about the woman's fear of love? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 23s24 seconds ago
"You're the only reason I'm here." Yep, pretty much how it works. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:50 pm

@SeanLowe09  14s14 seconds ago
Ben's handwriting seems to be identical to mine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  14s14 seconds ago
Don't do it Ben.

@SeanLowe09  11s11 seconds ago
He did it.

@SeanLowe09 24s25 seconds ago
But Caila sensed it on his breath? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 34s35 seconds ago
Like good for them, but uhhhh...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 33s33 seconds ago
I'm guessing producers crapped themselves when they heard that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:55 pm

@SeanLowe09  18s19 seconds ago
If there are 3 women and you're in love with 2 of them, it would seem pretty easy to me Ben. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  12s12 seconds ago
"I love you, have fun on your next date!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 39s39 seconds ago
You know what's sweet about this? Ben gets to take JoJo to the Fantasy Suite the same day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:06 pm

@SeanLowe09 12s12 seconds ago
If JoJo discusses her fears, I'm out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mama has spoken

@clmgiudici 24s24 seconds ago
@SeanLowe09 you ain't goin nowhere

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:08 pm

@SeanLowe09  44s44 seconds ago
This is going to end very badly.

@clmgiudici  38s38 seconds ago
I think I just got my first bout of nausea. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 14s14 seconds ago
Ben, dude, bro, that wasn't smart. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:16 pm

@clmgiudici  9s9 seconds ago
I hate that one of these girls will get their heart broken and be completely blindsided. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@SeanLowe09  2m2 minutes ago
There's a good chance, JoJo's brothers will murder Ben after this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago
Ben is angering Catherine right now. That's not good for Ben. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:30 pm

@SeanLowe09  1m1 minute ago
I just puked a little after the "you are's". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cue the Ben crazies who won't realize this is a joke.

@SeanLowe09  41s41 seconds ago
Not sure Ben knows what love means. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  25s26 seconds ago
Someone please save Caila. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  39s40 seconds ago
I can't watch.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:35 pm

@clmgiudici  10s10 seconds ago
I love Lauren. I love Jojo. I love Caila. I can say that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@clmgiudici  14s14 seconds ago
I also love lamp.

@SeanLowe09  22s22 seconds ago
How much small talk will Ben make before dumping her? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  18s18 seconds ago
Like a champ. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@SeanLowe09  30s30 seconds ago
Spoiler was a good one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  12s12 seconds ago
If only I could be half the sweetheart  Spoiler is during a breakup. Or any other situation... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  1m1 minute ago
Ben is prepping himself to say "I love you" right now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  16s16 seconds ago
Don't worry Spoiler 1, Spoiler 2's will take care of Ben for you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now that Spoiler is gone, he's yours for the taking Lace. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:00 am

‏@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago

Is it "true" if there are two? Probably not.
@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago

My "SHUT UP"s at the TV have become visceral every time Ben says "I'm in love with two women." It just comes out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09 2m2 minutes ago

Chris is having deja vu right now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This rose ceremony just seems silly.
@SeanLowe09 52s52 seconds ago

If you're wondering, Wratherine is still angry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can't. You don't.

We know who it really is Sean, don't worry.
@SeanLowe09 47s47 seconds ago

Also, @clmgiudici takes exception to "most popular bachelor in history". I think she's biased.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:04 am

@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago

BRING BACK THE TURTLE FOOTAGE
Lol.
@SeanLowe09 3m3 minutes ago

Let me clarify, by biased I mean she really liked Juan Pablo.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78