SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:02 pm

@clmgiudici  16s16 seconds ago
And Jojo is always fire. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 9s9 seconds ago
How come I looked like a wet rat in these tropical destinations and these ladies look like THAT?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:03 pm

@SeanLowe09 7s7 seconds ago
Catherine's been taking shots every time Ben says he's in love. She's now vomiting. It's cool, she's pregnant. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:07 pm

@clmgiudici  15s15 seconds ago
Sometimes ignorance is bliss. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@SeanLowe09  27s27 seconds ago
Spoiler smells it coming. Ben should just speed things up and rip her heart out of beating chest now and get it over with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:12 pm

@clmgiudici  12s12 seconds ago
Smart girl. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 13s13 seconds ago
Girl, roll your eyes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:16 pm

@SeanLowe09  12s12 seconds ago
At some point, you have to stop talking about love with one of them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

to which mama replied

‏@clmgiudici 25s26 seconds ago
@SeanLowe09 they must make time to discuss their favorite pizza toppings

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:19 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago
Every girl dreams of hearing "but" after "I love you". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:27 pm

@clmgiudici 3m3 minutes ago
I CANNOT WAIT FOR AFR

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:28 pm

@SeanLowe09 41s41 seconds ago
Ben's pastor is currently wondering how he got roped in to something so stupid. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:29 pm

@SeanLowe09  17s17 seconds ago
After speaking with Ben, Neil Lane is feeling pretty good about getting this ring back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 19s19 seconds ago
Wait... this whole time you couldn't figure out who you loved through logic or feelings, but looking at a ring gave you the answer?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:42 pm

@SeanLowe09  49s50 seconds ago
For future contestants: If the sun hasn't set, you're going home. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  29s29 seconds ago
About that whole blindside thing...

‏@clmgiudici  41s41 seconds ago
SMH

‏@SeanLowe09  23s23 seconds ago
"How are you?"- F2

"Big Day" - Ben

@clmgiudici  37s38 seconds ago
Step in, man.

@SeanLowe09  44s45 seconds ago
Ben you gotta interrupt her dude. It's only getting worse the longer she speaks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  23s23 seconds ago
At least he's capping the breakup off with one last "I love you." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 11s11 seconds ago
WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS

@SeanLowe09 12s12 seconds ago
Catherine's shouting at the TV again.

@clmgiudici 23s23 seconds ago
Ben, you're upsetting my baby.

@SeanLowe09 10s10 seconds ago
Sean Lowe Retweeted CatherineGiudiciLowe
Don't upset my baby Ben.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:01 pm

@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago
Is anyone else rooting for Ben to tell spoiler he's in love with Lace? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago
I can see how he's in love with both of them. They're quality.

@clmgiudici 53s54 seconds ago
Retraction: COULD BE in love with both of them.

@SeanLowe09 49s50 seconds ago
Let's talk about what's really important here- Ben has a rose gold iPhone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago
The Bachelor magic: wrapping all this crazy into a pretty little package.

laugh out loud
@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago
Catherine and I pawned her ring for a big screen TV. Worth it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 47s47 seconds ago
Olivia watches proposal and starts a slow clap from her island in the distance.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:16 pm

@seanlowe09 Spoiler is handling herself like someone who has 25 dudes heading her way.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78