SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:50 am

I think I will be closing this thread. But before I do, I thought it would be fun to post the Best Of Sean Lowe...from his season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

@SeanLowe09  6 Jan 2013

It's almost here! And despite what you see in the first 10 minutes of tomorrow night's episode, I do eventually wear a shirt.
@SeanLowe09  7 Jan 2013

Yes my my niece and nephew call me Seanie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  7 Jan 2013

Love my boy @ariejr   Had so much fun hanging with him this day! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  7 Jan 2013

So many beautiful girls! I was definitely feeling overwhelmed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  7 Jan 2013

If you drank every time I said "absolutely" you would all be dead by now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  7 Jan 2013

The smell of spray tan was strong that evening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  7 Jan 2013

Things you shouldn't say when you have a rose and others don't... "Isn't this exciting?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  8 Jan 2013

I've seen a lot of "r*pe whistle" comments today. Still carrying it just in case I cross paths with her again one day.

Hmmm, I wonder why?
@SeanLowe09  12 Jan 2013

“@MollyMesnick: Seattleites...we've recruited @SeanLowe09 to be a Seahawks fan! He's rooting for a big W tomorrow!” It's true!
@SeanLowe09  19 Jan 2013

"Women are like whiskey, 1 is too many and 25 isn't enough." - my 87 yr old grandpa's thoughts on the bachelor.
@SeanLowe09  21 Jan 2013

Lot of comments about the opening gratuitous shirtless shots. Believe it or not I usually wear a shirt when I workout.

I repeat, I wonder why?
@SeanLowe09  24 Jan 2013

Just watched the 4th episode. Wow!
@SeanLowe09  28 Jan 2013

I'm tweeting from the west coast tonight so please don't spoil anything for me east coast. I want to be surprised. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  28 Jan 2013

To those commenting on the E brake incident... I'm blaming it on being distracted by a beautiful woman.
@SeanLowe09  4 Feb 2013

Seriously, you don't want to miss the bachelor tonight or tomorrow night. Things are about to get crazy!
@SeanLowe09  5 Feb 2013

So if I'm reading everyone's tweets correctly, you all love Tierra right?
@SeanLowe09  5 Feb 2013

"Tierra" is trending. People must really be rooting for her.
@SeanLowe09  5 Feb 2013

Let the barrage of unpleasant tweets commence...

Just because I miss Lola
@SeanLowe09  8 Feb 2013

My top 2 girls... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:14 am

Haha
@SeanLowe09  10 Feb 2013

We had it done at Glamour Shots. “@ariejr: @SeanLowe09 dude your background pic is too much! Dogs in turtlenecks.. Awesome”
@SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

Can't wait to hear @chrisbharrison 's great welcome speech on the beach tonight. Wait? They cut that in favor of Tierra drama? Sorry buddy.
@SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

Originally I walked in with my shorts pulled up so high you couldn't see them. They made me walk in again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

I'm sweating through my shirt at this point. It was freakin' hot! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

I didn't sleep that night. Caught up to me later. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Verified account @SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

If it looks like I got softer... shut up. That's what no workouts and hotel food will do to ya. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This I did not know
@SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

My legs are beat up bc I was in a car accident the night of AshLee's date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

That decision was lose-lose for me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

This date was interrupted by a huge swarm of bees. Delayed filming for about 30 minutes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tierra goes home
@SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

Redemption! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  11 Feb 2013

It's funny how I know what just happened on the west coast feed due to the influx of congratulatory tweets to me.
@SeanLowe09  18 Feb 2013

Whatever you do, don't take a drink after every time I say I'm crazy about someone. You won't make it out alive.
@SeanLowe09  18 Feb 2013

I'd be skeptical too if I were Catherine's sisters.

Marms not giving her blessing laugh out loud
e‏Verified account @SeanLowe09  18 Feb 2013

"We'll see what happens." So... yes?
@SeanLowe09  18 Feb 2013

I totally bought that. Don't know how I didn't see it coming.
@SeanLowe09  18 Feb 2013

Great advice as always @chrisbharrison  ! "My advice is don't screw this up."

No argument from us, right?
@SeanLowe09  18 Feb 2013

She was great but I'm choosing the one who's best for me. Incredible woman but not my wife.
@SeanLowe09  19 Feb 2013

I feel like a d-bag just saying "Sean Tells All" so make sure you watch the Bachelor special tonight which happens to feature me.
@SeanLowe09  19 Feb 2013

After seeing these clips, I'm having second thoughts about sending Tierra home. Is it too late to bring her back?
@SeanLowe09  19 Feb 2013

Not gonna lie, I should have kept Smashley around a few more weeks for entertainment. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  25 Feb 2013

Feeding the monkeys was one of the coolest things I've ever done. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  25 Feb 2013

More For future reference: When someone says "I love you" don't respond with "I love hearing you say that".
@SeanLowe09  25 Feb 2013

Genuinely had no idea where to go in the cave. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Women Tell All
@SeanLowe09  4 Mar 2013

Just for the record, I take great offense to the frat guy comment. I don't even own Sperrys.
@SeanLowe09  4 Mar 2013

I miss des' brother. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@SeanLowe09  4 Mar 2013

"This Man" would never say that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finale
@SeanLowe09  11 Mar 2013
More
This is happening! With my love @clmgiudici on our way to NY. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:21 am

That was fun to read again! Thanks! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:17 am

Sean roasting Sean is my favorite. Lol

You can see some of the scraps from the car accident on his legs during the 3-on-1 date. It was nothing major but I remember either him or CH mentioning it in their blog.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Lipsis, love reading this. Thank you for this very nice present. Started reading their tweets only during DWTS since I only discovered SM while reading this forum. Also, only saw the last 3 episodes of his season (first one for me).
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Equal time. Catherine didnt tweet the show much as she had to lay low. Here's some from the same time period
@clmgiudici  9 Jan 2013

Life is good
@clmgiudici  14 Jan 2013

Animal attack on the eyeballs Round 2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
@clmgiudici  4 Feb 2013

Everyone's comments are getting me so excited to watch tonight!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some things havent changed
@clmgiudici  8 Feb 2013

As long as pixza is in mah belly, I'll sacrifice a burnt tongue. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici  9 Feb 2013

Still in bed. Don't judge. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  11 Feb 2013

Preview of my first ugly cry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] makes it debut
@clmgiudici  13 Feb 2013

I was about to give in to the stresses of life and scream...until Usher came on and calmed me down. Waaaay down. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Valentines Day. Hmmm
@clmgiudici  14 Feb 2013

Happy day of luuuuurve! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici  19 Feb 2013

Wine and Bach. The best combo. Well...besides Catley love. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici  25 Feb 2013

I am getting tweets from the east coast about us being math nerds. What they didn't show you roller derby week was me reciting pi to him...

Post Finale
@clmgiudici  12 Mar 2013

Rock. Part Three. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The End...Er, The Beginning

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:09 pm

It should be noted that there were tweets I remember from this time missing from their timelines. Good stuff, just the same.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Ahh.. THE good old days, when the lead didn't take himself too seriously or whine....
Thanks for posting, lipsis. ( I cancelled my twitter a/c a while back, just didn't want to see the crays...)

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for all that work! Love the last one!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:29 am

^^^
Ditto so much fun and good memories. So appreciate you Lipsis, you're the best!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78