SELECT CONTENT

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:32 pm

My Oregon Ducks ended up with a respectable finish after a slow start and won their Civil War game against the the Oregon State Beavers Friday.  I believe they finished in 2nd place in the PAC 12 this year and they are headed to a bowl game which is probably one that I've never heard of but at least they ended up on a winning note.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Calling Whit, where are you? My Longhorns beat a really beat up Baylor today! Good news, we beat Baylor, bad news, I have a feeling next season is going to be really ugly in Austin again. Here's hoping for a good baseball season...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:04 pm

^^^
Just want to say Thank You to your Longhorns very good job. Love it Baylor going down ....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Yay two college football fans in here @whit90 and @stuckinsc !

I had my head on a swivel watching the Baylor - UT game while decorating my tree! Santa
Loved watching Baylor get smacked by the Longhorns. Hopefully all the QBs come back healthy to the Bears and this win helps Charlie keep his job.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:24 pm

FLChica wrote:Yay two college football fans in here @whit90 and @stuckinsc !

I had my head on a swivel watching the Baylor - UT game while decorating my tree! Santa
Loved watching Baylor get smacked by the Longhorns. Hopefully all the QBs come back healthy to the Bears and this win helps Charlie keep his job.

FL, love Charlie as a man, but unless he learns to recruit a QB and hire a good OC, it is going to be hard for him to stick around Austin. I think his values are awesome, but the boys are playing below their talent level and that will not fly in Austin for long. We don't like not taking part in Bowl Season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:06 pm

TCU off to the Alamo Bowl very proud of this team.cheerleadercheerleader
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Congrats Whit! No bowl game for Texas, FSU is in the Peach. It will be hard for me to go OU over Clemson, I really like Clemson.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:32 am

stuckinsc wrote:

FL, love Charlie as a man, but unless he learns to recruit a QB and hire a good OC, it is going to be hard for him to stick around Austin.  I think his values are awesome, but the boys are playing below their talent level and that will not fly in Austin for long.  We don't like not taking part in Bowl Season.
Swoopes hasn't even come close to expectations, but he wasn't Charlie's mistake recruit. Give Heard a little time and let him get healthy. He's a good dual threat guy that can make things happen within a stable offense. Agree that a no Bowl season is no bueno!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:38 pm

FLChica wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

FL, love Charlie as a man, but unless he learns to recruit a QB and hire a good OC, it is going to be hard for him to stick around Austin.  I think his values are awesome, but the boys are playing below their talent level and that will not fly in Austin for long.  We don't like not taking part in Bowl Season.
Swoopes hasn't even come close to expectations, but he wasn't Charlie's mistake recruit. Give Heard a little time and let him get healthy. He's a good dual threat guy that can make things happen within a stable offense. Agree that a no Bowl season is no bueno!

I agree. I do love Charlie. I just hope the guys start playing up to their potential. Great man or not, three losing seasons will not go over well in Austin. I like Heard, but the injuries worry me. Call it the Ash syndrome, but a QB doesn't do any good if he is too injured to play.

The OU and Baylor wins have given Charlie his third year, but he needs to win now.

I can't believe South Carolina hired Muschamp, he sucked at UF and with much better players then he will get at USC.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:24 pm

I'm pretty happy that the Vols made it back to the top 25 (23td) at the end plus they're going to the Outback Bowl. Trying not to think about what would have happened if they'd won some of those early games that they should have (including OU), especially Florida. Oh well.

I'll be rooting for Clemson in the first game and not sure in the 2nd. I like the SEC to make the final game but am tired of it being Alabama. May be going for Michigan State.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Definitely cheering for Big Ten and Clemson. I enjoy watching Nick Saban lose probably more than I should.

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 22 87b72b10 College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 22 86669110 College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:40 pm

Oregon Ducks returning to San Antonio to play TCU in Alamo Bowl on Jan. 2

I guess several on this board will not be pulling for the Ducks but I will.  Just hope it is a good game.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

+10
markat53
whit90
albean99
SLA44
FLChica