SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 11 Vote_lcap61%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 90 ]
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 11 Vote_lcap39%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 57 ]

Total Votes : 147

Poll closed

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:10 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Alanna wrote:Man, it makes zero sense to choose Chris over Arie. Arie is hot, exciting, fun, totally adorable, well-known in the racing world, he is the Bach lead of old- Andrew Firestone type. It just really doesn't make any sense to choose a cute farmer over the vaa vaa voom race care driver. So clearly, tptb will get together, rack their brains and decide Chris will be The Bachelor :yes:

Yep Andrew and Brad are the only Bachelors I have ever liked.  So they will pick Chris.

Andrew and Brad, my 2 favorite bach's. I wasn't crazy about Sean, the lead, but more because of TPTB making him beefcake. He, like Arie, had fun with the guys, stayed out of the drama, could laugh at themselves in Emily's season ~ respect for both.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Alanna wrote:Man, it makes zero sense to choose Chris over Arie. Arie is hot, exciting, fun, totally adorable, well-known in the racing world, he is the Bach lead of old- Andrew Firestone type. It just really doesn't make any sense to choose a cute farmer over the vaa vaa voom race care driver. So clearly, tptb will get together, rack their brains and decide Chris will be The Bachelor :yes:
funny I don't see Arie anything like Andrew. I would rather seem someone geniune and mature like Chris then a player like Arie

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:30 pm

spitcoffee 

You got that right! Casting Arie is a no brainer!

For those of us who enjoy Arie as a person, let's cross fingers that TPTB treat him at least as well as they treated Sean (and good news ... no need to re-do the old "honeymoon cam" again). Arie will be going into this role with his eyes and his heart wide open. We know that he's lived with someone for a significant period and wanted to marry her so I believe that he would take this process seriously. I don't believe that he's a "player" ... shoot, if he's single, why can't he date whomever he wants?  

I also agree with TigerT that Chris should leverage his celebrity status by pursuing a woman already residing in Iowa. I have to believe that he can readily find a woman who loves the state, can brave the cold winters and doesn't mind driving over an hour to get to the closest city (Cedar Rapids). Now that the women of Iowa & other Midwestern states know where Chris is hiding out, I have to believe that they will come looking. If it's still an issue, he should hire a private match maker.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

Andrew and Brad, my 2 favorite bach's.  I wasn't crazy about Sean, the lead, but more because of TPTB making him beefcake.   He, like Arie, had fun with the guys, stayed out of the drama, could laugh at themselves in Emily's season ~ respect for both.  

So true! The spoilers for Emily's season had me chugging the 1F Kool-Aid. Yet even though I was a JEM fan, I really enjoyed Arie and Sean as well. You could see why casting picked them for Emily and why they made it to her final 3. This was the season of the "bromance" and it was a lot of fun to watch the guys be buds. Poor Arie was heartbroken in the end yet somehow managed to stay the gentleman AND stay friends with her F1. Go figure.

Now that a couple of years have passed, I continue to think fondly of both Arie & Sean. I am sure that TPTB are doing all the vetting necessary so if Arie is on our screen come January, bring it on! Nothing RS or any other tabloid claims about Arie is going to change my opinion of him. RS didn't change my opinion about Arie two years ago and he sure as heck it's not going to in the future ... especially because I avoid his site and his biases.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:52 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Andrew and Brad, my 2 favorite bach's.  I wasn't crazy about Sean, the lead, but more because of TPTB making him beefcake.   He, like Arie, had fun with the guys, stayed out of the drama, could laugh at themselves in Emily's season ~ respect for both.  

So true! The spoilers for Emily's season had me chugging the 1F Kool-Aid. Yet even though I was a JEM fan, I really enjoyed Arie and Sean as well. You could see why casting picked them for Emily and why they made it to her final 3. This was the season of the "bromance" and it was a lot of fun to watch the guys be buds. Poor Arie was heartbroken in the end yet somehow managed to stay the gentleman AND stay friends with her F1. Go figure.

Now that a couple of years have passed, I continue to think fondly of both Arie & Sean. I am sure that TPTB are doing all the vetting necessary so if Arie is on our screen come January, bring it on! Nothing RS or any other tabloid claims about Arie is going to change my opinion of him. RS didn't change my opinion about Arie two years ago and he sure as heck it's not going to in the future ... especially because I avoid his site and his biases.  

Wish there was a favorite button. Just wanted to say how much I love your post! Still an Arie fan 2 years later. He's a good guy.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:06 am

Bet2Win wrote:All I can say is if TPTB want ratings to continue to decline, then Chris is their man.  If he could pull in ratings, he would have done so during Andi's season.

RS is full of it when he says that Arie has a bad reputation in the franchise.  BachNation are coming out on behalf of Arie; he is friends with CH; he was at the MTA; he was invited to be on Sean's season, etc.

Yeah, I've never understood why RS's hatred of Arie runs SO deep. Even in his radio interview today, he was talking about how no one would believe that Arie is ready for marriage because of ALL the girls he has hooked up with in the franchise. Which is a total of THREE (Selma, Courtney, unnamed girl from JPS's season). In two years. He also said that Farmer Chris has hooked up with two past contestants. In the last TWO months. So, that actually would make Chris more of a player, according to RS.

And, I don't personally care if Arie or Chris get married to their F1. I just want a fun, sexy season and I know that Arie will deliver. He is memorable enough that people are still talking about him two years later. Does anyone really think that's going to happen with Chris?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 am

Yeah, I've never understood why RS's hatred of Arie runs SO deep. Even in his radio interview today, he was talking about how no one would believe that Arie is ready for marriage because of ALL the girls he has hooked up with in the franchise. Which is a total of THREE (Selma, Courtney, unnamed girl from JPS's season). In two years. He also said that Farmer Chris has hooked up with two past contestants. In the last TWO months. So, that actually would make Chris more of a player, according to RS.

I guess they are both dastardly players then, by RS's standards , if he is telling the truth.  To me, it doesnt matter if Chris hooked up with 3 in the last 8 weeks, or Arie hooked up with 3 in the last 8 months.  When you meet the one, IT happens.  No one would dispute that Bob Guiney was the ultimate horndog - even during the taping of his season.  He holds the record in the number of women he had sex with during the filming (5 and a half per Mike Fleiss - whatever that means to him.)  Bob and Estelle broke up right after Trista's wedding which was in early December. They were together for only a couple of weeks post ATFR.  But a few weeks later, in January, he met Rebecca Budig while taping the Bachelor rerun show.   And that was that.  They got married about 6 months later, on the 4th of July.   He went from TOTAL horndog to madly in love and then  engaged in a matter of weeks.  It happens.  But no one would ever have said that Bob was "ready for marriage" or "looking for love" at the time.  The Adam Levines of the world get married.   It happens all the time. The fact that someone is or was a player means nothing.

Yeah, I've never understood why RS's hatred of Arie runs SO deep
 One word - jealousy.  Better dog. Better hair. Better car. Better job. Better body. Better looking. Better exes. Better love life. Better friends.  Better every damn thing you can think of.
#BringBackThePassion  #BetterRatings #Arie4Bachelor
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:44 am

tigertiz wrote:I guess they are both players then, by RS's standards , if he is telling the truth.  To me, it doesnt matter how many women Chris hooked up with in the last 8 weeks, or how many Arie hooked up with in the last 8 months.  When you meet the one, it happens.  No one would dispute that Bob Guiney was the ultimate horndog - even during the taping of his season.  He holds the record in the number of women he had sex with during the filming (5 and a half per Mike Fleiss - whatever that means to him.)  Bob and Estelle broke up right after Trista's wedding which was in early December. They were together for only a couple of weeks post ATFR.  But a few weeks later, in January, he met Rebecca Budig while taping the Bachelor rerun show.   And that was that.  They got married about 6 months later, on the 4th of July.   He went from TOTAL horndog to madly in love and then  engaged in a matter of weeks.  It happens.  But no one would ever have said that Bob was "ready for marriage" or "looking for love" at the time.  The Adam Levines of the world get married.   It happens all the time. The fact that someone is or was a player means nothing.

Yeah, I've never understood why RS's hatred of Arie runs SO deep
 One word - jealousy.  Better dog. Better hair. Better car. Better job. Better body. Better looking. Better exes. Better love life. Better friends.  Better every damn thing you can think of.
#BringBackThePassion  #BetterRatings #Arie4Bachelor

LOVE this!  yes 
I am starting to get PO'ed at the mere thought that MF is playing mind games with Arie once again. Don't use Arie to stir up excitement for your stupid show and then give the gig to the other boring guy!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:46 am

Inspired by  Kerrie.  :gotcha:
And if he gives the gig to the other guy, I will watch the ratings tank with glee and I will be tweeting "told ya so " incessantly.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:56 am

tigertiz wrote:Inspired by  Kerrie.  :gotcha:
And if he gives the gig to the other guy, I will watch the ratings tank with glee and I will be tweeting "told ya so " incessantly.  

You know that I'm not a big twitter person, but I will also tweet "I told you so", "stupid is as stupid does", and "you can lead a horse to water but..", etc etc.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:09 am

MiaHawk wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Inspired by  Kerrie.  :gotcha:

You know that I'm not a big twitter person, but I will also tweet "I told you so", "stupid is as stupid does", and "you can lead a horse to water but..", etc etc.  

I will join the cavalry should this happen!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:15 am

We shall redefine "Neener. Neener. Neener," while Chris's season flops. Nice guy. No Game.  2pop 
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

+54
Ash2214
CHO
Cecilia
Judiful
Cari