Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

61% 61% 
[ 90 ]
39% 39% 
[ 57 ]
 
Total Votes : 147

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by IzaLurkin on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:01 pm

I don't think Arie has anything to hide. He's pretty much an open book. He knows people follow his every move, and while some may not agree with everything he does, he doesn't try to hide things.

I'm sure he will get skewered by RS, at the very least, but it won't be the first time. RS had a hate on for Arie before we ever saw him step out of the limo.

Arie would make for a great season of the show. He's got personality and charm in spades. Best season of this show I've ever watched, and not because of Emily. Great guy.
avatar
IzaLurkin

Posts : 798
Join date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by stuckinsc on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:19 pm

Also remember, last year, Jef Holm had Sean's endorsement for the next bachelor, so that may not be as golden as you think.

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to try to bring the old friends together to stir up drama.

I will be happy for those who want Arie, but I will be cringing waiting for them to screw him over like they did Ben and JPG.

avatar
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10124
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by chloep on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:27 pm

@stuckinsc wrote:Also remember, last year, Jef Holm had Sean's endorsement for the next bachelor, so that may not be as golden as you think.

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to try to bring the old friends together to stir up drama.

I will be happy for those who want Arie, but I will be cringing waiting for them to screw him over like they did Ben and JPG.  


laugh out loud Sean was just joking. He said Drew would have been good.
avatar
chloep

Female Posts : 3024
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by hawkku on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:53 pm

@IzaLurkin wrote:I don't think Arie has anything to hide.  He's pretty much an open book.  He knows people follow his every move, and while some may not agree with everything he does, he doesn't try to hide things.

I'm sure he will get skewered by RS, at the very least, but it won't be the first time.  RS had a hate on for Arie before we ever saw him step out of the limo.  

Arie would make for a great season of the show.  He's got personality and charm in spades.  Best season of this show I've ever watched, and not because of Emily.  Great guy.

ITA.  ArIe has worked extremely hard on his racing the last 2 years.  he owns his own team and now has sponsors and companies behind him.  that means everything to him.  no way would he put himself out there as the bachelor if he was afraid there were TRUTHFUL stories that could damage that reputation and the relationship he has built with those sponsors.  there are going to be rumors no matter what but the majority of those are pretty one sided.  he is certainly not perfect but all of the "sources" on him of late have been completely Inaccurate.  he doesn't need to go on the show if all he wanted was a quick FlinG And he is certainly not going to go in there and make an ass of himself.

hawkku

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by albean99 on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:56 pm

I don't really know why Arie would want to do it. He seems to have a good thing going and doesn't have to deal with Fleiss.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12622
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by stuckinsc on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:58 pm

@albean99 wrote:I don't really know why Arie would want to do it. He seems to have a good thing going and doesn't have to deal with Fleiss.  

 clapping! 
avatar
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10124
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Mustang19 on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 11:00 pm

There is a tweet from Josh saying "LA here I come" and Chris tweeted back, see you there. Is a F3 usually at the AFR unless it's for an announcement? Really hoping it's Arie.
avatar
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1139
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by umngirl on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 11:16 pm

^I think several of the guys from this season will be on the ATFR. It's common to have contestants from the current season in the audience.
avatar
umngirl

Female Posts : 19644
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 28
Location : On a Volleyball Court

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Mirzam on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 11:57 pm

@Mustang19 wrote:There is a tweet from Josh saying "LA here I come" and Chris tweeted back, see you there. Is a F3 usually at the AFR unless it's for an announcement? Really hoping it's Arie.

If Chris was going to be announced as the next Bach, he wouldn't be advertising his presence in LA for ATFR.
avatar
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061
Join date : 2011-06-22
Location : Colorado

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 1:13 am

@nd4reality wrote:
@bleuberry wrote:I think if they want an entertaining season, Arie's their guy. If they want a safe pick who actuality wants a wife, then I think Chris is their guy.

I would prefer an interesting season. I really don't care if the lead ends up happily ever after with their chosen ones or not. Most of them don't anyway. NBD.

Chris is just super boring. For that matter everyone in Andi's season is boring except perhaps Josh. IMO of course.


That's exactly how I feel. In real life, I would stay the hell away from a guy like Arie. But, for a guilty reality television show? He is perfection. He's hot, he's funny, and he will bring the drama. I have no delusions that this show is going to change him from a player into a happily, monogamous married man. But, I really don't care!

And, I totally agree with the Chris thing. I know that we only see an edited version, but he seems equally boring on Twitter. I think that he's only the frontrunner because he's rich and nice; there's nothing really that appealing about him. I can't imagine people still talking about him 2 years from now, if he isn't the Bachelor.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by MiaHawk on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 5:53 pm

I'm very neutral about Chris mainly because he (to me) didn't show very much emotion. He came across on tv as stoic (to me). I have a difficult time feeling connected to people who do not show much emotion. Maybe he'd be more animated as a lead, or maybe that's just his style.
avatar
MiaHawk

Posts : 2942
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by bleuberry on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 6:02 pm

@chloep wrote:
@stuckinsc wrote:Also remember, last year, Jef Holm had Sean's endorsement for the next bachelor, so that may not be as golden as you think.

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to try to bring the old friends together to stir up drama.

I will be happy for those who want Arie, but I will be cringing waiting for them to screw him over like they did Ben and JPG.  


laugh out loud Sean was just joking. He said Drew would have been good.

I don't think so, it was in the media for a quick day or two at the time: “He’s funny, articulate, different and already has a large fan base,” Sean tells OK! about Jef. “I think the franchise needs a polarizing guy like Jef for a bounce back.”
avatar
bleuberry

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum