SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 Vote_lcap61%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 90 ]
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 Vote_lcap39%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 57 ]

Total Votes : 147

Poll closed

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by IzaLurkin Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:01 pm

I don't think Arie has anything to hide. He's pretty much an open book. He knows people follow his every move, and while some may not agree with everything he does, he doesn't try to hide things.

I'm sure he will get skewered by RS, at the very least, but it won't be the first time. RS had a hate on for Arie before we ever saw him step out of the limo.

Arie would make for a great season of the show. He's got personality and charm in spades. Best season of this show I've ever watched, and not because of Emily. Great guy.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Also remember, last year, Jef Holm had Sean's endorsement for the next bachelor, so that may not be as golden as you think.

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to try to bring the old friends together to stir up drama.

I will be happy for those who want Arie, but I will be cringing waiting for them to screw him over like they did Ben and JPG.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Also remember, last year, Jef Holm had Sean's endorsement for the next bachelor, so that may not be as golden as you think.

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to try to bring the old friends together to stir up drama.

I will be happy for those who want Arie, but I will be cringing waiting for them to screw him over like they did Ben and JPG.  

laugh out loud Sean was just joking. He said Drew would have been good.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkku Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:53 pm

IzaLurkin wrote:I don't think Arie has anything to hide.  He's pretty much an open book.  He knows people follow his every move, and while some may not agree with everything he does, he doesn't try to hide things.

I'm sure he will get skewered by RS, at the very least, but it won't be the first time.  RS had a hate on for Arie before we ever saw him step out of the limo.  

Arie would make for a great season of the show.  He's got personality and charm in spades.  Best season of this show I've ever watched, and not because of Emily.  Great guy.

ITA.  ArIe has worked extremely hard on his racing the last 2 years.  he owns his own team and now has sponsors and companies behind him.  that means everything to him.  no way would he put himself out there as the bachelor if he was afraid there were TRUTHFUL stories that could damage that reputation and the relationship he has built with those sponsors.  there are going to be rumors no matter what but the majority of those are pretty one sided.  he is certainly not perfect but all of the "sources" on him of late have been completely Inaccurate.  he doesn't need to go on the show if all he wanted was a quick FlinG And he is certainly not going to go in there and make an ass of himself.

hawkku

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:56 pm

I don't really know why Arie would want to do it. He seems to have a good thing going and doesn't have to deal with Fleiss.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't really know why Arie would want to do it. He seems to have a good thing going and doesn't have to deal with Fleiss.  

clapping! 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:00 pm

There is a tweet from Josh saying "LA here I come" and Chris tweeted back, see you there. Is a F3 usually at the AFR unless it's for an announcement? Really hoping it's Arie.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:16 pm

^I think several of the guys from this season will be on the ATFR. It's common to have contestants from the current season in the audience.

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 86669110 Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Mustang19 wrote:There is a tweet from Josh saying "LA here I come" and Chris tweeted back, see you there. Is a F3 usually at the AFR unless it's for an announcement? Really hoping it's Arie.

If Chris was going to be announced as the next Bach, he wouldn't be advertising his presence in LA for ATFR.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:13 am

nd4reality wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think if they want an entertaining season, Arie's their guy. If they want a safe pick who actuality wants a wife, then I think Chris is their guy.

I would prefer an interesting season. I really don't care if the lead ends up happily ever after with their chosen ones or not. Most of them don't anyway. NBD.

Chris is just super boring. For that matter everyone in Andi's season is boring except perhaps Josh. IMO of course.

That's exactly how I feel. In real life, I would stay the hell away from a guy like Arie. But, for a guilty reality television show? He is perfection. He's hot, he's funny, and he will bring the drama. I have no delusions that this show is going to change him from a player into a happily, monogamous married man. But, I really don't care!

And, I totally agree with the Chris thing. I know that we only see an edited version, but he seems equally boring on Twitter. I think that he's only the frontrunner because he's rich and nice; there's nothing really that appealing about him. I can't imagine people still talking about him 2 years from now, if he isn't the Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:53 pm

I'm very neutral about Chris mainly because he (to me) didn't show very much emotion. He came across on tv as stoic (to me). I have a difficult time feeling connected to people who do not show much emotion. Maybe he'd be more animated as a lead, or maybe that's just his style.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 pm

chloep wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Also remember, last year, Jef Holm had Sean's endorsement for the next bachelor, so that may not be as golden as you think.

laugh out loud Sean was just joking. He said Drew would have been good.

I don't think so, it was in the media for a quick day or two at the time: “He’s funny, articulate, different and already has a large fan base,” Sean tells OK! about Jef. “I think the franchise needs a polarizing guy like Jef for a bounce back.”

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

+54
Ash2214
CHO
Cecilia
Judiful
Cari