SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:00 pm

bringing over JBF's post from Clues thread. this analysis and his Curve Ball analysis (will post later) has made me stay firm in Nian ending. TY JBF! Smiley

These "Easter Eggs" I used for Chris' stock as a possible F1, but they could be used with Nick also. (Not that it matters anymore since the whole edit of this show is completely "off the tracks" and not making much sense anyway.)

23.) Andi is informed by one of the Boys II Men troop: "When you are singing it, you gotta find the guy that you are focusing on. Yeah… you can do the sexy eyes. Just look at him, like.."
Andi: "I’ll make love to you?"
"I’ll make luuuuv to you."
Andi to the cameras (not to any guy on that group date):" I’ll close my eyes. I’ll make a wish. I’m gonna concentrate on YOU. Tonight is your night."

24.) Boys II Men comment on that date Chris, Nick, Dylan and JJ did NOT attend: “If this is any indication of who she’s gonna choose, you won’t have one on this show. She should just leave by herself.”

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Boyz-ii-men-bachelorette-w352

Andi also apologizes to somebody watching the guys’ performance for the first time on TV, having not attended the date,

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Andi_t10

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:01 pm

isittrue wrote:I dont know but I think the shirtless pic says he is single.  Looks like no one is waiting until Monday to announce who is F1.  I hope I am wrong and it is just a ruse to throw us off but doubt it.  Still a fan and if I was single, I would definitely be headed to Chicago..y

I think the shirtless picture says he's already for honeymoon with Andi ... and that his two months of workouts since season ended are surely paying off just like Andi's workouts are paying off too.

The couple that trains together (albeit in separate cities for now), stays together!

bestbud! 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:09 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
isittrue wrote:I dont know but I think the shirtless pic says he is single.  Looks like no one is waiting until Monday to announce who is F1.  I hope I am wrong and it is just a ruse to throw us off but doubt it.  Still a fan and if I was single, I would definitely be headed to Chicago..y

I think the shirtless picture says he's already for honeymoon with Andi ... and that his two months of workouts since season ended are surely paying off just like Andi's workouts are paying off too.

The couple that trains together (albeit in separate cities for now), stays together!

bestbud! 

Me thinks we might see something something of the training pay-off in epi 10.  Nick's SM prior to a particular epi has been foreshadowing before.  Could be another  "first"... tame but not too tame.  After all, the sexual chemistry has been progressively heating up and the ABC epi synopsis is hinting in that direction.
Now I can think of a few things that would be explosive for viewers  giggling  and still get by the censors.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:17 pm

notarose wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

bestbud! 

Me thinks we might see something something of the training pay-off in epi 10.  Nick's SM prior to a particular epi has been foreshadowing before.  Could be another  "first"... tame but not too tame.  After all, the sexual chemistry has been progressively heating up and the ABC epi synopsis is hinting in that direction.
Now I can think of a few things that would be explosive for viewers  giggling  and still get by the censors.
well few past seasons's LCDs indicated that the couple actually spent the whole night together: Aliberto, Chres, Jason-Molly. 

maybe thats why they have to put Nick's date as the last?  :uptonogood (edited/actual doesnt matter)

you might get something2 hawt yet pass censored with this NR!  high five. as to chika2boom2 BTS we'll never know i guess laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:bringing over JBF's post from Clues thread. this analysis and his Curve Ball analysis (will post later) has made me stay firm in Nian ending. TY JBF! Smiley

These "Easter Eggs" I used for Chris' stock as a possible F1, but they could be used with Nick also. (Not that it matters anymore since the whole edit of this show is completely "off the tracks" and not making much sense anyway.)

23.) Andi is informed by one of the Boys II Men troop: "When you are singing it, you gotta find the guy that you are focusing on. Yeah… you can do the sexy eyes. Just look at him, like.."
Andi: "I’ll make love to you?"
"I’ll make luuuuv to you."
Andi to the cameras (not to any guy on that group date):" I’ll close my eyes. I’ll make a wish. I’m gonna concentrate on YOU. Tonight is your night."

24.) Boys II Men comment on that date Chris, Nick, Dylan and JJ did NOT attend: “If this is any indication of who she’s gonna choose, you won’t have one on this show. She should just leave by herself.”

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Boyz-ii-men-bachelorette-w352

Andi also apologizes to somebody watching the guys’ performance for the first time on TV, having not attended the date,
S
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Andi_t10

Adding to your excellent, as always, info:

Vine vid taken at the MTA after party.  Note some of the guys have changed the words to "I'll make love to you, and I will do you, baby all through the night"  giggling 
https://vine.co/v/MxgnHJ1WjbU

Wonder if the boys saw some of Epi 10 in advance... and still wondering what the guy from Buzztv was sent, by Nick, that made him so illusion but confident in Nick.  Love... a great mystery.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:23 pm

notarose wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:bestbud! Thanks for your kind words, Ladies!!

ITA we should celebrate regardless the outcome (i believe its a Nian wedding..y'all know im stubborn laugh out loud). For being able to survive this wonky season as the spoiled F2 fans and to honor Nick's genuiness and awesomeness :yes:

Eventhough i found myself caught in a time-consuming battle with MFn minions sleuthing-wise, i definitely am siding TPTB in wishing RS his sweetest kaboom evah that may force him to find a real job, ASAP laugh out loud

For that actually happen, i would definitely celebrate more!  :Woah-hoo:  lolpanda

Oh, we know you'll be back if you see a genuine real deal love story unfolding onscreen!!

But the stars really need to align ... I only get sucked in when I think the relationship is legit, I like the lead/care about outcome and like the guy whom I think is F1.

Pretty miraculous that it's happened for me two Bachelorette seasons in a row!  

Me three!  So many epic fail seasons that I stopped watching partway through - no different than a sitcom.  

bestbud! not only was this a heart filled story, it was also FINALLY storyboarded and shown as a progression.  A wonderfully intricate tapestry that really honors love.

Speaking of honor, it has definitely been such to be here and in awe of all the detailed posts many of you group hug have written which make the love story an even richer read.  I've so enjoyed the depth you've brought to your posts.  Exhilarating to read your thoughts & research; provocative and thought provoking.  
A wondrous experience 7 days a week. Like Andi, I need to know the "why" and so many of you have brought the "why" in spades.

You have uncovered naked truths.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n
 :uptonogood 

Please count me in as well.
I love that the LS has been front and center ... for me it is undeniable and the push by RS, TPTB and media for Nick as F2 inconceivable!!
I also appreciate all the wonderful support and sharing that #teamnick has offered.  In my cloudy days you were here to show me the light!!
 group hug

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:25 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Oh, we know you'll be back if you see a genuine real deal love story unfolding onscreen!!

But the stars really need to align ... I only get sucked in when I think the relationship is legit, I like the lead/care about outcome and like the guy whom I think is F1.

Pretty miraculous that it's happened for me two Bachelorette seasons in a row!  

Me three!  So many epic fail seasons that I stopped watching partway through - no different than a sitcom.  

bestbud! not only was this a heart filled story, it was also FINALLY storyboarded and shown as a progression.  A wonderfully intricate tapestry that really honors love.

Speaking of honor, it has definitely been such to be here and in awe of all the detailed posts many of you group hug have written which make the love story an even richer read.  I've so enjoyed the depth you've brought to your posts.  Exhilarating to read your thoughts & research; provocative and thought provoking.  
A wondrous experience 7 days a week. Like Andi, I need to know the "why" and so many of you have brought the "why" in spades.

You have uncovered naked truths.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n
 :uptonogood 

Please count me in as well.
I love that the LS has been front and center ... for me it is undeniable and the push by RS, TPTB and media for Nick as F2 inconceivable!!
I also appreciate all the wonderful support and sharing that #teamnick as offered.  In my cloudy days you were here to show me the light!!
 group hug 

bestbud!  absolutely dear!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Video for team Nick/Andi fans!

Last edited by iluvromance814 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 pm

That was another awesome "gift" from ILuvRomance!!!   awwww 

JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Thanks so much ILUVRomance!!!
So great to see their love story play out with music - beautiful!!
 clapping! 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:49 pm

You guys all saw her first one, didn't you? Heck, I will post it again, as it is so awesome!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooshun Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:57 pm

I'm still confused. Why do some of you think he's not F1 for posting this Throwback Thursday picture? Just curious that's all. Btw he's mighty fine in that picture. Damn.  :cutesmile!: 

Mooshun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis