SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 pm

emad0722 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Do you guys know what page of which # of Nick's archived fan thread all the videos of Nick's time on show are?  I remember these being posted awhile back.  May need to watch a bit this weekend.  

haha one last time huh??? Smiley

yep! then it is the finale, ATFR, post-show interviews and it's over.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm

SueSt wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I am all in for Nick as F1......don't care what all noise says. And imo even if his newest IG of his glorious looking self is 2013 and not SH it sure doesn't discount the numerous other hints we have that was so wonderfully drafted in the clue thread! it ain't over til it's over folks... Nick is F1 til the fat lady sings.......or Nick posts a dang pic of smooth peanut butter......laugh out loud

I was high on life coming here a few weeks ago, 100% sure Nick was F1!  Then the sleuthing doesn't help, makes me doubt.  SO, my solution is to never leave this thread!  YEAH for Nick and Andi and no more crazy SM info coming in to my head.   I'd rather keep my head in the sand and enjoy the finale.  Thanks for all your wonderful posts along the way, all of you!  clapping! bestbud! 

Keep your head in the LS - it will save you every time.   :yes: 
There is too much passion - mental, emotional and physical for Andi to walk away.  She may be many things, but she's not dumb.
Even with the slightest chance that we are all crazy and Nick isn't F1... isn't it better to stay focused on what you enjoy for as long as you can???
 bestbud! 

True dat, Sue! I'm committing myself to the Nick and Andi love cult, no more outside info coming in my brain. HA! Anyhoo - good thing is I'm being more productive today without searching random SM accounts. Bonus! And my family thanks me! Thanks, Sue.  bestbud! :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Ok ... hold the horses!
 Hugesmile just wanted to make a grand entry ... you can please continue, let's have a conversation:

So ... question!
What happened?

From last week to this week?
Start with this week's change of IG name/bio (have no idea what that is called) ... with that confusing Lllyllvr
and now with this photo-revelation (it is indeed the BIGger picture of that shirtless pic of alleged SH) - that BTW, nobody is complaining about.

So ... "for the glass half empty" folk ... it means what?
That he is telling us: that he is on TPTB leash, don't get fooled? And that we got it all wrong, because our "valuable clue" is from 2013?
OK, one option. Do you have more?

"for the glass half full and ready to pour more wine in" folk ... it means what?
Remember the roses... how would it be, if we would date normally in Chicago? And ... oh yeah, you got my pic, that I deleted, so be it, I give you the better version, when you already started the whole thread for me? And that 2013 ... maybe just thinking of last year at this time ... what a change, who would have thought?
I'm trying my best people, don't laugh.

I don't know ... I'm open to all the possibilities ... feel free to add some more crazy ideas.

The question remains. What happened? Why now?

If it is a warning for fans, to get off the hope train, why now? Why not through the whole season or have we missed something?

If it is for the hope-FUL romantics then ... I think I ran out of my creative thought... so please, help ... why now?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Cecilia wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Do you guys know what page of which # of Nick's archived fan thread all the videos of Nick's time on show are?  I remember these being posted awhile back.  May need to watch a bit this weekend.  

yep!  then it is the finale, ATFR, post-show interviews and it's over.  

Cecilia, I think in the screencaps Nick fan thread they posted the you tube videos. Its not over, you can still bump into him in the streets of Chicago  Hugesmile , I lived there a few years ago, love it, dying to go back sometime.

Im hoping he follows in the footsteps of Chris Lambton, that F2 is living his dream life now.  Smiley 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bluesea Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Has the music that is "normally" played over the F1 already been discussed? wondering abt the music played over Nick's Venice and LCD date.
bluesea
bluesea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

yep!  then it is the finale, ATFR, post-show interviews and it's over.  

Cecilia, I think in the screencaps Nick fan thread they posted the you tube videos. Its not over, you can still bump into him in the streets of Chicago  Hugesmile , I lived there a few years ago, love it, dying to go back sometime.

Im hoping he follows in the footsteps of Chris Lambton, that F2 is living his dream life now.  Smiley 

Thanks!
This is true! It has to happen at some point right? giggling 

Did you see that new SC of Nick smiling at Andi. Has NO idea it's not him....
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:01 pm

On the GD in Belgium Nick says to Andi that he’s going to marry her. WHY would she take him on the one-on-one if she had any doubts? As Nick say, getting the GD rose was like Andi telling him she loved him. Later after the one-on-one in her PI, Andi says she can see Nick being the one left standing at the end. It’s true and reciprocal love. In what universe does Andi walk away from this??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:02 pm

SueSt wrote:On the GD in Belgium Nick says to Andi that he’s going to marry her.  WHY would she take him on the one-on-one if she had any doubts?  As Nick say, getting the GD rose was like Andi telling him she loved him.  Later after the one-on-one in her PI, Andi says she can see Nick being the one left standing at the end.  It’s true and reciprocal love.  In what universe does Andi walk away from this??

Either she thought it was going to be him. Or she was leading him on!!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Beagle wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Hoping it means he is fine!!!  :yes: :yes: 

I think he is doing fine. I personally had my doubts about that picture being from a SH. His face looked slimmer to me and his hair lighter than on the show.

Nick is NOT hiding anymore. He just started following a swimsuit model. That plus the picture is enough confirmation for me. He wants us to know what is going to happen on Monday and he needs to move on.........now, if you reading this Nick, you think you could move on with Sharleen  Hugesmile ?  Or maybe with the chigirl Donnie, she is a hottie, good head on her shoulders and same dry sense of humor...... I know we are obnoxious but we just like to see you happy with someone.  peace 

And thank you Nick for making this season so enjoyable by being your unique, quirky and lovable self. You were the star and the producers know it.  clapping!
<<<< Look at my avi, he's doing more than fine!
But seriously, don't kick me out of this thread when I say I don't really care if he's f1 or not. It's always his happiness and well-being that I care about.
It really is a pleasure to be on the same team with all of you faithful #TeamSalty, so many wonderful posters than what I can name. Hopefully I will be on the same with y'all next season!  group hug kisses 

Oh, and Cecilia, you have to have Chipotle burrito for lunch every day until you come here with a picture of gorgeous Nick!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:bestbud! Thanks for your kind words, Ladies!!

ITA we should celebrate regardless the outcome (i believe its a Nian wedding..y'all know im stubborn laugh out loud). For being able to survive this wonky season as the spoiled F2 fans and to honor Nick's genuiness and awesomeness :yes:

Eventhough i found myself caught in a time-consuming battle with MFn minions sleuthing-wise, i definitely am siding TPTB in wishing RS his sweetest kaboom evah that may force him to find a real job, ASAP laugh out loud

For that actually happen, i would definitely celebrate more!  :Woah-hoo:  lolpanda

This may be my favorite season ever.  In spite of the lead, I got to know Eric and was blessed by that and seeing his spirit.  And to get Nick on top of that, no matter the outcome, it has been awesome.  Now to decide in the closing days, would I rather Nick be F1, or let awesome Sharleen have him?  I am leaning towards Sharleen, she and Nick speak the same language.  Can I still play here?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Bring this over from SC thread:
He's soooo gorgeous!!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 6 Bh0oir

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm

is that some new preview? what is about? what's there more to see?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis