SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:34 pm

FLChica wrote:
...just as one man's leftovers are another man's feast.  

I honestly don't blame Josh for being bitter and angry.  Heck, he didn't have a serious relationship for five years.  Now the world knows his fiance slept with the other guy before him - a few days before he proposes with a big old ABC paid for Neil Lane ring that she designed.  Poor fella. 

Keep on living your life Nick.

So true, so true.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:45 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
sdmom wrote:Media ask questions and he answers. I am curios what people think how he should have answered. I really mean it.

He should say "I was hurt that night (ATFR) and I was indiscreet. My apologies to Andi and Josh for revealing more than I should. I received the closure I needed now and I'm ready to move on."

What grosses me out is the continual talk about the act itself. Plus, I hate the political answer, "I'm sorry if you were offended / hurt / humiliated."  Just say you were sorry for saying too much.  

Realistically, no one's mind is going to be changed here.  I think the continued media junket is just reinforcing everyone's opinion of Nick as saint or cad. The truth will out about all three of them, and some of us will be saying (or thinking at least) I told you so, and others will be wondering how they misjudged so badly.  For all I know, all three of them are jerks!
I totally disagree.  If Andi had not slept with Nick there would be nothing for him to disclose.  Period.  He ASKED a question in response to her statement about not having feelings for him.  All of this would have been avoided if Andi had acknowledged that she did have feelings for Nick.  Then he would not have questioned why she slept with him.  There's an old saying: "Be careful what you do in the dark for it will come to light."  jmo

Last edited by 2observe on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change the word "by" to "why")
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
FLChica wrote:  

I honestly don't blame Josh for being bitter and angry.  Heck, he didn't have a serious relationship for five years.  Now the world knows his fiance slept with the other guy before him - a few days before he proposes with a big old ABC paid for Neil Lane ring that she designed.  Poor fella. 

So true, so true.

Yep, I actually feel sorry for Josh in all this. It makes him look like a fool. The best ending would have been if he came out on ATFR and dumped her a$$ over it.  rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:06 pm

This is more than sort of snarky but what the heck ...

I don't know where all this talk comes from about how great Nick's job is. At 33 to be a Salesforce.com salesman is fine, but seriously, by that age, one should be way up the ladder by region or industry sector. I am a career snob, I freely admit (Ed S actually had a great job in software sales at MSN). Andi's legal credentials underwhelm. Etc. So take my comment with that grain of salt. Nick is employed at a good company, but he is a run of the mill account exec soliciting small to medium business accounts at age 33. Ho hum. Hyperbole abounds on the board. He has a steady job.

And Josh is two years into building a book of business as a financial advisor, and was a strong student at UGA. It's an exhausting profession in terms of needing to build a roster of clients ... but being a Murray in Georgia must be a good door opener. (Being the guy who "won" the Bachelorette? Not so much ... doesn't connect to the person to whom you'd entrust your nest egg, college funds, etc. ... but doubt it hurts either).

They are all about the same age, at about the same place in their careers. Successful, but let's not get carried away. It's not like they are Pantsapreneurs or something.  Hugesmile 
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
FLChica wrote:  

So true, so true.

Yep, I actually feel sorry for Josh in all this. It makes him look like a fool. The best ending would have been if he came out on ATFR and dumped her a$$ over it.  rotfl

Could you just imagine that ending....!!! That would have been dynamite! I guess that would have thought Andi not to play with Nick's emotions and feelings by sleeping with him when she knew she didn't love him more than Josh. Nick wasn't expecting to sleep with her because before they went into the FS he specifically told her he was looking forward to talking to her all night. But she was selfish and went ahead and slept with him not thinking about the repercussions to her actions. Fortunately enough, Nick was the wrong F2 to mess around with because he didn't see what they did as casual and I applaud him for that.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 pm

jlccaz wrote: They are all about the same age, at about the same place in their careers.  Successful, but let's not get carried away.  It's not like they are Pantsapreneurs or something.   Hugesmile 

Oh good lord... the freakin' pantsapreneur who ironically might be the most successful of all. I work at Stanford and he has a bit of a name for himself at the Graduate School of Business. Start up company, good at social media, contacts at Stanford, in Silicon Valley? If Andi factored earning potential into her find a mate calculation, JJ must have been SERIOUSLY deficient in other areas to not make it farther.

And, yeah, out here, the Salesforce.com sales person is code for couldn't get a job at Google, Apple, or Facebook. They are headquartered in the city, which is nice though.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 pm

FLChica wrote:
mercieme wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Well, the handsome prince in this case apparently has some bittercakes too... Instead of taking the high road, he has managed to bash Nick as classless every chance he gets.   I don't see where Nick (who is not a frog IMO) is bitter.  He has addressed the elephant in the room due to media demand and congratulated Andi and Josh on their engagement.  Not sure how much more he is expected to do.  

LOL....and the bitter frog will be someone's prince someday. Life really is beautiful, one's man's meat is another man's poison like they say in my part of the world so it's all good for Nick IMO giggling

Yes I do feel a bit sorry for Josh but he can always disengaged himself from her. I will never understand her thinking that sleeping with both guys was okay especiallly if she already knew she was in love with Josh.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:31 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
jlccaz wrote: They are all about the same age, at about the same place in their careers.  Successful, but let's not get carried away.  It's not like they are Pantsapreneurs or something.   Hugesmile 

Oh good lord... the freakin' pantsapreneur who ironically might be the most successful of all.  I work at Stanford and he has a bit of a name for himself at the Graduate School of Business.  Start up company, good at social media, contacts at Stanford, in Silicon Valley?  If Andi factored earning potential into her find a mate calculation, JJ must have been SERIOUSLY deficient in other areas to not make it farther.

And, yeah, out here, the Salesforce.com sales person is code for couldn't get a job at Google, Apple, or Facebook.  They are headquartered in the city, which is nice though.  

With so many people with degrees and Master's degrees unemployed these days, I'm just thankful that at least they're gainfully employed.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:39 pm

I liked Sharleen's recap. Here is the comment I posted.

I believe Andi put her self in the position to be asked the very question she claims was "below the belt." She told us at the beginning of the season how tough she is (cue SWAT team footage) and how being a ADA made her ready to deal with conflict and anything that might be thrown at her. Then, what did she do? Avoid conflict by not meeting with Nick either of the two times we know about when she was contacted by Bachelorette staff telling her he wanted to speak to her. And, it came back to bite her in the butt as avoidance behavior almost always does.

Two things could have happened. 1. She could not have had sex with Nick since she clearly was not choosing him based on her exclamations of how she knew it was Josh from the very beginning. 2. She could have talked to him - even by phone and the question would have most likely not been blurted out on national TV.

As a grown woman she must know by now that a a very basic tenet of life is don't do something that you are going to be emabarrassed to talk about later - especially if you are on national TV.

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:23 pm

I moved these posts because my reply is about Nick.

unknown82 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
FLChica wrote:I do feel very sorry for Josh in all of this.  After months of wearing wigs and baseball caps to hook up with his Pookie while Mama Murray prepared the ultimate viewing party for friends and family, the whole world is treated to the news that his "baby" was naughty with Nick.  How emasculating that must be!  Folks may like to think of Josh as the dawg on top, but he wasn't the only puppy playing on Pookie's porch.

I strongly suspect that Andi has attempted to turn lemons into lemonade on this one, and has told Joshie that Nick was a real dud in the sack and that he is THE MAN.  Hugesmile rotfl 

Hey at least Nick can say he has been there and done that before Josh when it comes to Andi .... Josh on the other hand well.....  Nick is in a better position and he doesn't have to deal with the extra baggage.:cutesmile!: 

The bolded was exactly a tweet by Jennifer Weiner. Lucas posted her recap yesterday. I stumbled upon these "famous" writers live tweeting together during the Finale. Ironically, I discovered them through Millsy. He had retweeted their tweets and once again I followed the Holy Twitter Grail.

They were all unanimous in their thinking that Nick did not "accidentally" slip out the ""making love" comment as he is claiming in his media rounds but instead these group of writers agreed it was "slut shaming". It took me long to find out on google what one meant that Nick peed a circle around Andi. When I traced their convo, as per your bolded, Nick "marked" his territory that he "has been there and done that" for the whole world to see. That he was first to Andi and Josh is having Andi as Nick's sloppy seconds. I'm still on the fence whether Nick said those infamous words out of surprise stemming from Andi's "cold" demeanor. But a large part of me remembers Nick's tweet about Tears for Fears' Shout. Dint Nick's supporters gleefully consider that tweet as a "Shout" to Andi? In the unspoiled group I said once Nick tweeted it, I felt it was a bitter "Shout" out to Andi.  :yes: "Shout, Shout.... I'm talking to YOU! come on! ... If I COULD CHANGE your mind, I'd really like to BREAK YOUR HEART!" The timing of that tweet was the Wednesday after the MTN taping. This tweet somehow supports my feeling that his "slip out" was not an accident but an intention to break her heart by slut shaming her, rain on her parade. My opinion, of course.

In the other thread is a great discussion started by jlccaz about Nick as a possible Bachelor. If not for Arie, I want Nick to be the Next Bachelor. So he too can understand how difficult it is to be the lead. Just like Andi taking responsibility and finally realizing her "fault" Juan Pab's season.

Below are the SCs of the live tweets of the group of writers.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 34huxys

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 2pt6yxf

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 Scbzhv

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 Zu0bk3

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 28 2hqvtxs

click here to read Jennifer Weiner's article:

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Litta123 wrote:You know, if Nick becomes the next Bachelor, his FS dates will be interesting. Either he has sex with no one...or his F1 will automatically know where she stands. At least, that better be the way it plays out -- or I can only imagine the brouhaha TPTB will produce in his ATFR.

In past seasons, they take the strengths of the prior season and turn them into the lead's weaknesses.  no no 
SO I am hoping Nick moves on.

That is exactly what has happened to Andi. Her mouthing off about the lack of interest by JPG in the FS, where she could have won an Oscar, has led her to this nightmare.

Which is exactly why former contestants should stay as far away from this show as possible. The leads are (mostly) well liked at the beginning of the season and then really disliked by many in the general public by the end of the show. Very few leads have come out of the show unscathed.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:00 am

grace8136 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
FLChica wrote:  

So true, so true.

Ummm, and what does that make Nick look like considering he has been pursuing Andi despite Andi being engaged to and practically living with Josh the last 3 months? He has been hoping Andi would change her mind and go back to him so apparently Nick has no pride about getting dumped for another man or reuniting with Josh's fiancé.

These comments about sloppy seconds and feeling sorry for Josh are distasteful to me on so many different levels. No need to feel sorry for Josh...he's got the woman he loves by his side and is as happy as can be. I'm not a fan of Nick's, never was but I do hope he finds peace and the right lady for him in the not too distant future.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+99
vivi2
StacyNor
Bet2Win
eliza3
philphan