Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Post by Peppermom on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm glad they're all happy now!

Really at the end of the day if the lead and her F1 are happy that is all that matters. IMO

ITA. This has been a most enjoyable season for me because for the first time I haven't picked a favorite (well I did pick Ames, but not for Ashley :giggle: ). I have been having such a good time reading why everyone thinks JP or Ben will be F1. With every post I read, I find myself shaking my head :yes: thinking I can see that then the next post comes along and I switch my mind. I have some of my own observations but it has been such fun reading what everyone has noticed and sleuthed. Honestly, I can see either one being the F1 and I'm perfectly fine with it. I'm fine with everyone watching the same show and seeing different stories play out. But most of all I love this board. blowkiss

Thanks so much to Love_Me and San for creating it. You are awesome. for you And for all the wonderful people who post or just lurk, thanks for the fun this season. rock :thanki:

Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm glad they're all happy now!

Really at the end of the day if the lead and her F1 are happy that is all that matters. IMO

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:22 pm

happyntexas wrote: :scootin: Well, I guess I am die hard....and I want a true love story...but, I just feel like hangin' on to Ben. I love JP. So, if she so chooses.....more power to her. But, If she does not, then Ben is a lifer. Point Blank!! If she chooses JP, then I predict trouble. And please don't jump on me, this is just MY OPINION!! Truly!!

No worries I was a die hard fan last season of Chantel even tho I knew he was going to pick Emily in the end. I didn't think Emily and Brad were going to surviver. But I think Ashley will have more of chance with her F1 (who ever that is!).

I thought if Ali picked Roberto, he would just be a hot summer fling and that she should pick Chris since he was more of a family man. I was so wrong about her choice! I'm glad they're all happy now! :P

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 pm

happyntexas wrote: :scootin: Well, I guess I am die hard....and I want a true love story...but, I just feel like hangin' on to Ben. I love JP. So, if she so chooses.....more power to her. But, If she does not, then Ben is a lifer. Point Blank!! If she chooses JP, then I predict trouble. And please don't jump on me, this is just MY OPINION!! Truly!!

No worries I was a die hard fan last season of Chantel even tho I knew he was going to pick Emily in the end. I didn't think Emily and Brad were going to survive. But I think Ashley will have more of chance with her F1 (who ever that is!).

Last edited by onlyme on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 am

My thought was why do they have it advertised under the Weddings section...they could have used the promo elsewhere on the site instead...why wedding??

deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was sleuthing out some Fiji sites to look for other mud baths and came upon this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Under weddings it has a category -The Bachelorette in Fiji....it doesn't talk about a wedding but do you think it is a hint??

:what:

No, they are just using their connection to the show for advertising similar to what Chantal's dad did for his car business.

No way will we see contestants marry at the end of a 6 week taping for a TV dating show!

Shoepie, we hope not, but there have been rumblings about this. MF has stated that his primary goal is to have his lead get married on the show. MF rarely attends the FRC, this time he did, he traveled from the States to Fiji (we think on commercial flights). As MF is a smoker Blondiegal commented that it was indeed a rate occurrence for him to travel that far without smoking. The wedding theme throughout this show. We know for fact that TPTB had planned on having Brad and Emily (with their cooperation) marry at the AFTR last season.

Eeek is all I can say. handwave

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was sleuthing out some Fiji sites to look for other mud baths and came upon this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Under weddings it has a category -The Bachelorette in Fiji....it doesn't talk about a wedding but do you think it is a hint??

:what:

No, they are just using their connection to the show for advertising similar to what Chantal's dad did for his car business.

No way will we see contestants marry at the end of a 6 week taping for a TV dating show!

shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:13 am

I was sleuthing out some Fiji sites to look for other mud baths and came upon this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Under weddings it has a category -The Bachelorette in Fiji....it doesn't talk about a wedding but do you think it is a hint??

deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 am

Felt the same way about Ali and Roberto. I felt he was too boring and quiet for her. Turns out it was just the way he was edited. So, we all have our opinions and there's not a thing wrong about it. Just be prepared to change your mind later :D

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 am

I don't think there is one person on this board that has not been in this position. Hold on to Ben if that is what you want to do! There is nothing wrong with that! I always say, "Stay true to who you are & who you believe in". Don't be swayed by anyone else's opinion. Only you know how your heart feels. Be your own person! :Nod:

LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 am

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can someone direct me to reason's post about Ben not being the F1. Thanks.

I asked for that earlier Love and they said that it is in the Ben thread. no idea

Here's the only postings I found from her in the Ben thread:

reason
My friend told me but I still hope for ben love the guy he is a sweet, sensitive, intelligent, thoughtful, mature, loveable, loyal and laid back family guy and any girl would be treated like a queen with him.

sunshineandshit
What did your friend tell you?

San
I thought I remember reason said that someone she trusts a friend maybe? says that it isn't Ben who wins or something to that effect. I can't find that post anymore though.

reason

Yes San that is what I said Ben does not win.

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 am

:scootin: Well, I guess I am die hard....and I want a true love story...but, I just feel like hangin' on to Ben. I love JP. So, if she so chooses.....more power to her. But, If she does not, then Ben is a lifer. Point Blank!! If she chooses JP, then I predict trouble. And please don't jump on me, this is just MY OPINION!! Truly!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum