SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Post by onlyme Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 pm

happyntexas wrote: :scootin: Well, I guess I am die hard....and I want a true love story...but, I just feel like hangin' on to Ben. I love JP. So, if she so chooses.....more power to her. But, If she does not, then Ben is a lifer. Point Blank!! If she chooses JP, then I predict trouble. And please don't jump on me, this is just MY OPINION!! Truly!!

No worries I was a die hard fan last season of Chantel even tho I knew he was going to pick Emily in the end. I didn't think Emily and Brad were going to survive. But I think Ashley will have more of chance with her F1 (who ever that is!).

Last edited by onlyme on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 pm

onlyme wrote:
happyntexas wrote: :scootin: Well, I guess I am die hard....and I want a true love story...but, I just feel like hangin' on to Ben. I love JP. So, if she so chooses.....more power to her. But, If she does not, then Ben is a lifer. Point Blank!! If she chooses JP, then I predict trouble. And please don't jump on me, this is just MY OPINION!! Truly!!

No worries I was a die hard fan last season of Chantel even tho I knew he was going to pick Emily in the end. I didn't think Emily and Brad were going to surviver. But I think Ashley will have more of chance with her F1 (who ever that is!).

I thought if Ali picked Roberto, he would just be a hot summer fling and that she should pick Chris since he was more of a family man. I was so wrong about her choice! I'm glad they're all happy now! :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm glad they're all happy now!

Really at the end of the day if the lead and her F1 are happy that is all that matters. IMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:
I'm glad they're all happy now!

Really at the end of the day if the lead and her F1 are happy that is all that matters. IMO

ITA. This has been a most enjoyable season for me because for the first time I haven't picked a favorite (well I did pick Ames, but not for Ashley :giggle: ). I have been having such a good time reading why everyone thinks JP or Ben will be F1. With every post I read, I find myself shaking my head :yes: thinking I can see that then the next post comes along and I switch my mind. I have some of my own observations but it has been such fun reading what everyone has noticed and sleuthed. Honestly, I can see either one being the F1 and I'm perfectly fine with it. I'm fine with everyone watching the same show and seeing different stories play out. But most of all I love this board. blowkiss

Thanks so much to Love_Me and San for creating it. You are awesome. for you And for all the wonderful people who post or just lurk, thanks for the fun this season. rock :thanki:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 20 Empty Are we sure that Ashley is referring to JP in the SC where she's

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 pm

crying and is upset with her sister? Because the outfit she's wearing in that SC is not the one that she wore on JP's MTP Date. It's very possible that her sister was referring to Ben??? Ashley's sister may have thought that Ben was a little too laid back for her; and, therefore did not think that he would be a good match for her. Also, didn't RS say that you would be able to tell that JP is F1 because Ashley wore a dressy blouse during his MTP??? jmo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:13 pm

2observe wrote:crying and is upset with her sister? Because the outfit she's wearing in that SC is not the one that she wore on JP's MTP Date. It's very possible that her sister was referring to Ben??? Ashley's sister may have thought that Ben was a little too laid back for her; and, therefore did not think that he would be a good match for her. Also, didn't RS say that you would be able to tell that JP is F1 because Ashley wore a dressy blouse during his MTP??? jmo.

We see Ashley with her sister in 2 different outfits but the one where she's saying something about the sister saying "he" is wrong for her is when she's wearing the JP outfit. I'm pretty sure she meant JP but could have been a fake out. Can't imagine why she'd say Ben's wrong for her but she may think JP's too old. No reason why after Brad though, lol.

I wouldn't exactly call the tan top dressy but maybe RS would. I refuse to read his blog so don't know what he said about it.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 pm

albean99 wrote:
2observe wrote:crying and is upset with her sister? Because the outfit she's wearing in that SC is not the one that she wore on JP's MTP Date. It's very possible that her sister was referring to Ben??? Ashley's sister may have thought that Ben was a little too laid back for her; and, therefore did not think that he would be a good match for her. Also, didn't RS say that you would be able to tell that JP is F1 because Ashley wore a dressy blouse during his MTP??? jmo.

We see Ashley with her sister in 2 different outfits but the one where she's saying something about the sister saying "he" is wrong for her is when she's wearing the JP outfit. I'm pretty sure she meant JP but could have been a fake out. Can't imagine why she'd say Ben's wrong for her but she may think JP's too old. No reason why after Brad though, lol.

I wouldn't exactly call the tan top dressy but maybe RS would. I refuse to read his blog so don't know what he said about it.
Which outfit are you calling JP's outfit? I want to make sure that we are on the same page. lol
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 pm

2observe wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Which outfit are you calling JP's outfit? I want to make sure that we are on the same page. lol

This one, 2Observe. I guess you could call it slightly dressy but she's wearing it with shorts or short skirt (like usual).

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 20 62725495

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 20 97249083
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Thanks, I thought she said that when she was wearing the other outfit.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 am

I thought we were referring to what she wears to meet THEIR families - the tanktop with Ben vs. the white one she wore to see JP's? I doubt Ash's family would care what she wore to come see them Smiley

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 20 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 20 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 am

gurlbrit wrote:
shoepie wrote:
deedreamer wrote:I was sleuthing out some Fiji sites to look for other mud baths and came upon this http://www.korosunresort.com/ Under weddings it has a category -The Bachelorette in Fiji....it doesn't talk about a wedding but do you think it is a hint??

:what:

No, they are just using their connection to the show for advertising similar to what Chantal's dad did for his car business.

No way will we see contestants marry at the end of a 6 week taping for a TV dating show!

Shoepie, we hope not, but there have been rumblings about this. MF has stated that his primary goal is to have his lead get married on the show. MF rarely attends the FRC, this time he did, he traveled from the States to Fiji (we think on commercial flights). As MF is a smoker Blondiegal commented that it was indeed a rate occurrence for him to travel that far without smoking. The wedding theme throughout this show. We know for fact that TPTB had planned on having Brad and Emily (with their cooperation) marry at the AFTR last season.

Eeek is all I can say. handwave

... and if you go through some of the posts over in VO & PI, there is a treasure trove of "wedding clues"...

I'm wondering if the whole Chrystie "problem" gets resolved before FRC and Ashley's cryfest at FRC involves Ben's departure instead. The way they edit those previews with voice-overs mixed with actual ITMs and PIs makes you wonder is something isn't as horrible as it appears.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
Sorry, one more question........how do we know for absolutely sure she wasn't with Ben??

In the past, they haven't been allowed to leave the safe house. Ben was seen every day over the weekend and someone else confirmed that he had a business meeting. I think we can say for sure that Ashley didn't spend last weekend with Ben.
.......They only meet at the safehouse for their getaway time alone; which is often 2 weeks at a time. They don't stay there for the whole time.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

+48
deedreamer
LaureanT
bluwavz
in2deep
Bloomers