SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Mooshun Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Norcalgal wrote:The comment below was in response to Nick's IG from Palm Restaurant:

Let's compare the wines with the final two: Nick is a Cabernet=Bold, smokey, rich in taste, reserved, taste better with age and pairs well with rich and hearty meats. Josh is more of like a summer wine= massed produced and can be found in any grocery store, cheap, sweet but leaves a gross after taste on the palate. Pairs well with finger foods that is quick and easy to prepare. Summer wine is good, Yes, but the next day it leaves you with a headache and a hangover. Come on ladies which is better;a rare reserved rich bold cab that you drink when you dress up and spend a special night with a special someone(Nick) or a cheap, sweet, wine that you down play your day in to drink in a tank and shorts with your girlfriends? This one is a no brainer. Nick is top shelf.. A rare find.

clapping! 
Hope Andi sees this because I totally agree with everything said here. Nick is a rare find.

Mooshun

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Oh ... definitely on this board, riding the waves with you even after ATFR.
I'm claiming my DJ role.
It's so fun and I don't know if because we are spoiled F2 team, but it is serene and calm, despite occasional drop of sugar level that causes people looking for any kind of boost of "insulin".
 :dancebear: :dancingdoggy!  :dancing peg: lolpanda :swinginglove 
All different, but with one common passion.
Nick
THE MAN

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Elan was the handler for Chris S, the spoiled F2, but the actual F1.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:39 pm

julychild wrote:Amy Bean was Drew's handler, last season, and Lindsay Liles was Nick's handler, not Elan.

Lindsay just sent this tweet out a few minutes ago so if Nick is at the Standard, then she must be his handler IMO.

Lindsay Liles @LindsayLiles · 4m

I basically live at the standard

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:41 pm

counting hours, minutes ... pressure, anxiety, excitement, curiosity, agitation and unrest is UP
Just dance and all worries away! Spin and feel the beauty of sound.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:16 pm

mercieme wrote:
julychild wrote:Amy Bean was Drew's handler, last season, and Lindsay Liles was Nick's handler, not Elan.

Lindsay just sent this tweet out a few minutes ago so if Nick is at the Standard, then she must be his handler IMO.

Lindsay Liles @LindsayLiles     ·   4m    

I basically live at the standard

I think that is where a lot of the staff stays when they are taping in town.  I don't know if Elan was Nick's handler or not, but there was a few candid pictures of Nick taken by Elan, so apparently they spend a lot of time together, hence why everyone thought he was Nick's handler.  Maybe he is Andi's handler?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Wow, I just got home, and it looks like a lot of posts are either missing or deleted?
Can someone fill me in? Have I missed any important news?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Lindsay Liles was his handler? LL? What was the IG handle the other day? LLLVR something?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:26 pm

JC, isn't Lindsay Liles a producer???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 pm

sdmom wrote:Wow, I just got home, and it looks like a lot of posts are either missing or deleted?
Can someone fill me in? Have I missed any important news?

Thread #6

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:32 pm

^It stops at p. 82 and the last post is made on Thursday, so lots of posts (including discussions on his hair/tan) are missing. Or maybe I didn't do it right so miss lots of pages?
Sorry GA, I am not a trouble maker !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Hi SD mom. You have not missed too much. Nick posted anothrr picture of himself at The Palms restaurant believed to be taken last night and changed his instragram picture but other than that it has been pretty slow and quiet today.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3