SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:09 pm

WHY?? Why did they release that??????
That letter touched my heart, it was beautiful. I was crying reading it.

Nick, you are one in a million.....your special lady is out there, waiting to be made the luckiest person in the world!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I'm sorry but the writer is too eloquent to be Josh. I smell nextTB.

:yes: 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 pm

exactly sdmom ....

I like that they put the letter out there ... he already poured his heart out there for all of us to see, it doesn't kill him, if the letter is exposed, where he pretty much says everything that we saw of/about him during the season. For those who liked Nick ... is just one more reason to love him more and appreciate HIM for being himself.
For those who always find something negative in his actions, words, eyes ... well, try to find something negative in this letter ...

Why TPTB posted it ... even before the airing of the show? ... that's another question, interesting to get the answer during this episode.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Cecilia wrote:It cannot be from either guy. There is no sports metaphor.

yes 

Plus, Im sorry, Josh is a nice guy, but there is only one guy that can express his feelings so beautifully, and that is Nick.  Upset 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Another Curve Ball in the end?...WTG Fleiss!  clapping! 

I'm with you Mura!!! They are throwing more curve balls than ever deadhorse

#findingthatgreatlove 

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:12 pm

isittrue wrote:I think Nick is the next Bachelor.  I have been thinking that for a long time and the recent pictures he has posted have increased my beliefs as well.  I think this letter is part of his journey.  I think they may very well announce it tonight if/when Andi turns him down.  
H

Well, he now knows that the process works and is a believer
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 pm

I hope he is the next Bachelor. I would be thrilled!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:exactly sdmom ....

I like that they put the letter out there ... he already poured his heart out there for all of us to see, it doesn't kill him, if the letter is exposed, where he pretty much says everything that we saw of/about him during the season. For those who liked Nick ... is just one more reason to love him more and appreciate HIM for being himself.
For those who always find something negative in his actions, words, eyes ... well, try to find something negative in this letter ...

Why TPTB posted it ... even before the airing of the show? ... that's another question, interesting to get the answer during this episode.

Either an ABC intern is in trouble for releasing this before the show or we're in for a "weird" night, as Millsy said. Very interesting!!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 pm

I'm standing with you to the bitter end, Mura.  :yes: 
Not sure if it's Nick's letter or how it plays out but Nick is F1!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:14 pm

I absolutely hope Nick will run as far away as possible from TPTB. They are not your friends!! They will ruin you, Nick!! You don't need to be on the show to find your Mrs. Right, Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:14 pm

happygolucky wrote:exactly sdmom ....

That's the big question! Why release the letter before the finale?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:15 pm

SueSt wrote:

I'm standing with you to the bitter end, Mura.  :yes: 
Not sure if it's Nick's letter or how it plays out but Nick is F1!!!

Me too! Count me in!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3