SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by emad0722 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:15 pm

after his perfect picture and his perfect letter I'm so sad for him but just remember (ESP you Mr Viall) Nick a special guy, a one in a million type who will find that girl who knows appreciates and loves every part of him. I know I'll be in tears tonight!!!! Nothing more beautiful than a man who is eloquent. Nick will be fine and I hope he will take from this the lessons to find the perfect woman for him.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:15 pm

torybean wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Another Curve Ball in the end?...WTG Fleiss!  clapping! 

I'm with you Mura!!! They are throwing more curve balls than ever deadhorse

#findingthatgreatlove 

group hug I'm with you #teamnick. here till the bitter end. it's not a love story if it's not Nick and Andi. no no 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:17 pm

I suspect the announcement or at least the offer might be made public tonight. This has been in the making for a while IMO and Nick has been posting a lot of hot pictures lately. I will always be Team Nick but I really wish he'd stay away from the franchise and find a girl on his own to date. Kind of let down right now by all of this.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Hey, I still ride the same train, don't get me wrong, but I do believe the letter is written by Nick, because it's exactly his style of communicating something. Why publish it now like this ... SOCIAL MEDIA people ... where has Nick have biggest negative response and constant criticism? On social media. They are preparing the road towards the final.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 pm

SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Another Curve Ball in the end?...WTG Fleiss!  clapping! 

I'm standing with you to the bitter end, Mura.  :yes: 
Not sure if it's Nick's letter or how it plays out but Nick is F1!!!
count me for NICK F1, Boy they are laying the foundation and curveball.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Once again, everyone (well, maybe not everyone but close enough) is talking about Nick, LOL! This season really is the Nick show, on and off air!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 pm

If that is indeed the real letter then yeah it is Nick.... All the dates coincide with him..... If legit Andi chickened out and he rightfully yet so eloquently calls her out on it.... i still think there is way more to this though otherwise just Discuss at atfr.... Instead they post it publicly? Reminds me when they blatantly screamed Des loves Brooks out to everyone in episode 6....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Once again, everyone (well, maybe not everyone but close enough) is talking about Nick, LOL! This season really is the Nick show, on and off air!

At least they are now talking about Nick in a positive light and no longer bashing him.  :yes: 

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:20 pm

There are several reasons why we keep the threads locked during epi night. One of them is to keep the conversation in one thread. Also, it’s easier to monitor when there are hundreds of posts in a short time.

However, after being advised of some concerns from many posters, we have decided to change things up this season! We will see how it goes, and maybe we'll do this for every season.

The Nick and Josh FAN THREADS will remain open.

The Episode thread will be open. This will give everyone a choice on where you’d like to hang out tonight.

The Andi and her F1 thread, Fan and Discussion will open once it has been confirmed who her F1 is.

Please respect your fellow posters. Any posts that are not within the rules, will be deleted, and the thread will be locked to avoid quotes after quotes of the offending post. We won’t have time to review posts and decide what to keep and what stays. We want everyone to enjoy the end of the season.

The last 48 hours have been fun with all the support for your guy. Lets keep it that way and enjoy the show!

Thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:20 pm

sdmom wrote:I absolutely hope Nick will run as far away as possible from TPTB. They are not your friends!! They will ruin you, Nick!! You don't need to be on the show to find your Mrs. Right, Nick.

ITA! I truly hope Nick gives himself a couple of months to decompress and then goes out and meets a lovely girl...in fact I have a BEAUTIFUL daughter, 29, self employed artist, graduate of UCLA that might be just the ticket!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:23 pm

[quote="GuarianAngel"]The Nick and Josh FAN THREADS will remain open.

Thank you so much!  High clap High clap High clap I just want a nice, cozy place to cuddle tonight. SO sad for Nick on so many levels!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Beautiful letter, gorgeous man. What a treasure.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3