SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by gpjillianfan Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 pm

sdmom wrote:OK now the fan thread will remain open, TeamNick need to keep us west coasters updated!!

I second this! SO happy this thread will be open so Nick fans can discuss the show together. Thanks GA and all admins!

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Thank you GA and all mod./admin.
I'll do my best to not mention anyone else beside Nick and us on this thread.
I want our party in full swing.
Ladies ... smile on your faces, please, ... it's not over till it's over
and we haven't seen the final yet.
SO.
Be serene ... "the worst scenario" ... you've just found out the ending.
But if you watch the show ... you might find how the story goes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 pm

eirekay wrote:
sdmom wrote:I absolutely hope Nick will run as far away as possible from TPTB. They are not your friends!! They will ruin you, Nick!! You don't need to be on the show to find your Mrs. Right, Nick.

ITA! I truly hope Nick gives himself a couple of months to decompress and then goes out and meets a lovely girl...in fact I have a BEAUTIFUL daughter, 29, self employed artist, graduate of UCLA that might be just the ticket!

UCLA graduates are the best ! :inlove  I should know because I married one!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:31 pm

So what's the guess of how it will go down??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:32 pm

I think they released it bc the end has been spoiled for months! I would love it if he were to be the next Bachelor. I do think releasing the letter is an effort to give him best edit possible at end, after they f**ked with him during the season. Now I am thinking of that instagram name change though.

The contents of the letter and explanation of their relationship do mirror things Andi has said throughout the season which make it seem impossible she picked someone else. I agree she didn't want to take a chance on him. Although IMO she is taking a way bigger chance that she is going to be bored in 2 months.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:32 pm

remockered wrote:Letter sounds like Chris
Do you mean Chris S? Didn't Chris H say in the previews the letter was from one of the final 2?

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:33 pm

SueSt wrote:Interesting after rereading the letter to note that CH basically paraphrased the letter when blogging about Andi's decision.... road/rose less travelled, the passion, intensity, and connections they had being accompanied by fear, etc...

Yep, that's why it is definitely from Nick IMO. I know some producer hinted it wpuld be from Andi's secret admirer but all the words descibe Nick as described in CH blog. It's from Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Well, either way, I whipped up a batch of these last night: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/peanut-butter-bars-i/
and I have a lovely Pinot Noir waiting for me when I get home! :peanutbutter:
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:34 pm

They better not have tried to trick him and convince him she wants him back.....  :angryemotion 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:If that is indeed the real letter then yeah it is Nick.... All the dates coincide with him..... If legit Andi chickened out and he rightfully yet so eloquently calls her out on it.... i still think there is way more to this though otherwise just Discuss at atfr.... Instead they post it publicly? Reminds me when they blatantly screamed Des loves Brooks out to everyone in episode 6....

You have to ask what is the purpose of releasing this letter? TPTB were the only ones who had access to this letter, but chose to release it a few hours before the finale? Why? It only reaffirms the spoilers, and strangely enough, the letter also coincides with the GMA preview of Andi saying "I woke up this morning and something didn't feel right."

We are in for an strange show tonight, this is not a coincidence. Mark me down now as saying, something drastic is going to happen tonight.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 pm

I am not always a Happy go Lucky person (hi Happy!  :WAVEY:) ..but for kazilion reasons, i think Nick will get his happy ending tonite. Albeit, there is a Curve Ball in the end. duh

That being said, i need to bring up this FACT :

FROM ABC SITE :

Josh and Andi's Love Story
By Derek Wong Posted July 22nd, 2014 at 9:00 am
Josh and Andi have been on quite a journey during their time on The Bachelorette.  Josh is now one Andi's final two bachelors.  Get ready for the Season Finale by checking out all of Josh's moments below.

Nick and Andi's Love Story
By Derek Wong Posted July 22nd, 2014 at 9:00 am
Nick was a front-runner for Andi as soon as he arrived at the mansion.  From the first impression rose to the final group date rose in Belgium, Nick has been in the lead to win Andi's heart and possibly be Andi's future husband.  We've pulled every important moment from Nick and Andi's love story below.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Im taking a moment to appreciate that it seems ABC is stating lout and clear that the love story of this season is the one between Nick and Andi. and.. building my 'case' of the coming impending danger.  :wedding  :sprinklehearts  :uptonogood  :bigsmile: .

We've pulled every important moment from Nick and Andi's love story below VS  checking out all of Josh's moments below. (Next Bachelor anyone?  Praying )

Thank you ABC! and NEXT! and Fleiss! and all the Minions!...tyvm

Now, just for my own reference...the  clap3 emot is the unknown, to honor Fleiss, his minions, the great mind game and all the players!  :con1: 

My prediction on how all plays out based on the time line : (reposting)
clap3
-- Josh will be let go at a point after Nick's LCD and FRC---New Bachelor, anyone?  
 clap3 
-- Nick as the only and last man standing: emphasizing the Great LS theme
-- Adorable Mess FRC
 clap3 
-- Inconceivable ATFR : Andi moving (or has moved? Razz) to Chitown, wedding related news and ongoing plan. I expect the Vialls* and the Dorfmans will be there.
--MF celebrating for 3 days non-stop for successfully pulling the wool over RS's eyes in 2 consecutive years  giggling  . Of course he must thank his agents first via twitter, just as he did right after Des's season.

*Interesting: James (Nick's bro) has pinned his own tweet :

And just like that. My fame takes a hiatus. #IllBeBack #TheBachelorette
— James Viall (@jviall) July 8, 2014 

I called it a Season Wrap :sending flowers  . I just need this bloody season to be over  2pop .Happy Viewing Everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:36 pm

sdmom wrote:UCLA graduates are the best ! :inlove I should know because I married one!!

OT - CAL girl myself but raised 3 graduates of the the UC system and the 4th one is a junior right now ~ UC grads are the best  :cutesmile!: 
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3