Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Jaybird on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I used to live in Cumming when I was first married so I knew it wouldn't be graffiti, considering we're in the Bible belt. There were a couple of funny jokes about the town name but I think they're too raunchy to post here!

Cumming is very close to Lake Lanier so I think some of those lake screen caps from his HTD are at that lake. I guess at the time of year they were filming it would be possible to find a secluded spot, but during the summer, well if you've ever heard the song 'redneck yacht club', it's pretty much a mix of that and people with actual yachts! Very weird mix of people we have in Atlanta! :awesome:

Jaybird

Female Posts : 610

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Lots of Twitter love for JP tonight, not much love for Ashley, and very little mention of Ben. See if tonight changes any of that. Also, I just read that new article on Ben, since when do F1/F2's give full blown interviews before the season ends?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley S. AshleySpivey

#bacheloretteteaser this is my favorite episode thus far! I've cried, smiled, and laughed the whole time. Ash has some great guys! 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from New York, NY

I find it interesting that she mentioned that she "cried" first. Weird. scratch

Maybe both Ben and Ames talk about losing their fathers. I think Ames has lost both his father and father-in-law. Maybe Ashley cries when she lets Ames go. :Frown:

I am really looking forward to this episode though. I am hosting my first viewing party with some non-spoiled friends. It should be really interesting! yes

That sounds like fun!! I look forward to hearing what your non spoiled friends say. Hopefully we're all on the right track! :Nod:

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I asked if all 4 guys will be doing vlogs this week, and if they will be doing the typical commentary. Here's the reply I got:

There will be vlogs and blogs at thebachelor.tv throughout the week and commentary tomorrow at ABC.com

In other words - "We will continue to ignore JP if that's what you are asking, but have fun viewing vlogs from Ames, Ben & Constantine! yes "

:laughingoutlou :laughingoutlou :laughingoutlou

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:53 pm

@Jeepers wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
@chaslom4 wrote:Ashley S. AshleySpivey

#bacheloretteteaser this is my favorite episode thus far! I've cried, smiled, and laughed the whole time. Ash has some great guys! 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from New York, NY

Maybe both Ben and Ames talk about losing their fathers. I think Ames has lost both his father and father-in-law. Maybe Ashley cries when she lets Ames go. :Frown:

I am really looking forward to this episode though. I am hosting my first viewing party with some non-spoiled friends. It should be really interesting! yes

It was his father and his step father

Ooops, you are right Jeepers, it is step-father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:35 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley S. AshleySpivey

It was his father and his step father

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Durning their Roller Skate date Embarassed

rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm sure she had a Big Laugh when JP landed on his rear end . rotfl

rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:07 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:

Oh, I love non-spoiled friends! Let us know what they thought of the episode! :yes:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:04 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
@chaslom4 wrote:Ashley S. AshleySpivey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:41 pm

@anders wrote:hasn't Ash cried for the last two epis?

giggling Has she? Maybe we should send her some Klenex then. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:39 pm

hasn't Ash cried for the last two epis?

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next