Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by noobsleuth on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I asked if all 4 guys will be doing vlogs this week, and if they will be doing the typical commentary. Here's the reply I got:

There will be vlogs and blogs at thebachelor.tv throughout the week and commentary tomorrow at ABC.com

In other words - "We will continue to ignore JP if that's what you are asking, but have fun viewing vlogs from Ames, Ben & Constantine! yes "

LOL yeah notice how they refrained from the number "4". Girl, you and I are on the same page today. :awesome:

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 pm

@chaslom4 wrote:Ashley S. AshleySpivey

#bacheloretteteaser this is my favorite episode thus far! I've cried, smiled, and laughed the whole time. Ash has some great guys! 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from New York, NY

I find it interesting that she mentioned that she "cried" first. Weird. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I asked if all 4 guys will be doing vlogs this week, and if they will be doing the typical commentary. Here's the reply I got:

There will be vlogs and blogs at thebachelor.tv throughout the week and commentary tomorrow at ABC.com

In other words - "We will continue to ignore JP if that's what you are asking, but have fun viewing vlogs from Ames, Ben & Constantine! yes "

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Outstanding!!

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:21 pm

LOL I guess they don't use "Yes" or "No" in their replies. Fijiman needs to teach them a few lessons on how to reply. giggling

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 pm

LOL. WTH? I wanna work there, any answer is a good and acceptable one! Yahoo! :yes:

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 pm

lol

Last edited by Diana on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 pm

I asked if all 4 guys will be doing vlogs this week, and if they will be doing the typical commentary. Here's the reply I got:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley S. AshleySpivey

#bacheloretteteaser this is my favorite episode thus far! I've cried, smiled, and laughed the whole time. Ash has some great guys! 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from New York, NY

We should also be watching to see if anyone on Twitter who has already seen the show comments on anything crazy happening at the RC, since MF alluded to it in his tweets back in April. If we don't hear anything, we can assume it will be just a typical RC as normal.

Good idea! yes

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley S. AshleySpivey

We should also be watching to see if anyone on Twitter who has already seen the show comments on anything crazy happening at the RC, since MF alluded to it in his tweets back in April. If we don't hear anything, we can assume it will be just a typical RC as normal.

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Ashley S. AshleySpivey

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If he hadn't called attention to that with his tweet, I doubt anyone would have even given it a second thought.

HHA that is just Millsy being fresh :bigsmile:

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Permissions in this forum: