SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
chaslom4 wrote: JesseCsincsak

On this weeks #Bachelorette #EmilyMaynard is back with her breakdown of what happened with her & Brad and one guy leaves CRYING Guess who ?? 7 minutes ago via web

Oh god, it's Ryan, isn't it? Yikes.

Maybe Lucas? Remember that PI of him with watery red eyes.

I thought of Lucas, but then I remember he said in the last episode that he didn't think he and Ashley could make up ground, so I have some doubts that he'll be all that upset. It's just that Ryan is completely into Ashley and he thinks she's into him, so it makes sense he'd be the one crying.

I think so too and did you see how he's all over her during the matchmaking wish? He has no clue she's basically repulsed.

Yeah, I noticed that. I feel bad for him. She should've just eliminated Ryan last episode and kept Blake.

I'm not one of the posters that thinks Ryan is like Jake at all, but I hope that if he's the one crying, it's because he cares about Ashley and it's not some Jake Pavelka performance. I don't think it will be, but it'll be hard to watch either way.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Samantharose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
chaslom4 wrote: JesseCsincsak

On this weeks #Bachelorette #EmilyMaynard is back with her breakdown of what happened with her & Brad and one guy leaves CRYING Guess who ?? 7 minutes ago via web

Oh god, it's Ryan, isn't it? Yikes.

Maybe Lucas? Remember that PI of him with watery red eyes.

I think someone ID'd that screencap of Lucas with the watery eyes taking place at the mansion. There was speculation that he was actually talking about his ex-wife and not Ashley, as Lucas barely knew Ash at that point. After what they showed us last week, I think Lucas response is going to be anger, not tears. But who knows what can happen if he gets sloshed enough. :greenman:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
Beeleever wrote:So if Ash sends Ryan home, despite his crying, why is there speculation that he is involved in what happens at the FRC? I have seen nothing between them that would indicate she has an nth of attraction for him. Even when she gave him the last GDR, she hugged him and barely gave him a peck. Just wondering what others are seeing that I am not...cause all I see is a possible set-up for the next Bachelor.

You have asked the question that has been in my mind. I guess we will have to see how this all plays out. Now we know that he leaves crying, so he obviously thought there was something going on between them or was in some serious denial. I have been thinking that Ryan's return in Fiji was primarily to give him the perfect scenario for the next Bachelor.

Or are we going to see Ashley possibly having some real second thoughts when he comes back? I find that hard to believe. I have also been wondering if Ashley will tell JP that Ryan comes back to see her.

As long as he doesn't leave crying with his tongue sticking out... :geek:

I know...sorry Ryan fans. I'm a :bad girl: .
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:This is an interesting post from CH FB page.

Chris Harrison
Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...

People already posted this in other threads but Fleiss tweeted the same thing verbatim.

http://twitter.com/#!/fleissmeister/status/90126671037988864

Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...

PR line for sure, I guess they want people to watch and debate what the clue was.

Sorry didn't know it was already posted. Just thought it was interesting.

Wow -Could MF and CH be any more specific laugh out loud !

What a hook to draw in the viewers. A clue !!! ***I wish we had a sacrasm emoticon, it would come in great use here ****

We do!! :dripdrip Yep, we're all going to be analyizing every little detail and the big clue will be that one of the remaining 4 propose! :dripdrip

It's Ashley in a wedding dress and JP in a groom tux... duh! laugh out loud

Not that we are permitted to see that in the preview... Maybe she'll start crying on that group date and give us her trademark Oh My Goodness. Maybe there will be a poster of Vomo on a wall.

So when can we start calling her Ashley Rosenbaum?

I DARE somebody to tweet the Fleissmeister on that one. (I don't tweet.)

Better yet. Let's really get the pot stirring. Let's tweet that we all want Ben For Bachelor. There is a long line of brunettes with "stuff going on" eager to come pluck his grapes.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
Beeleever wrote:So if Ash sends Ryan home, despite his crying, why is there speculation that he is involved in what happens at the FRC? I have seen nothing between them that would indicate she has an nth of attraction for him. Even when she gave him the last GDR, she hugged him and barely gave him a peck. Just wondering what others are seeing that I am not...cause all I see is a possible set-up for the next Bachelor.

You have asked the question that has been in my mind. I guess we will have to see how this all plays out. Now we know that he leaves crying, so he obviously thought there was something going on between them or was in some serious denial. I have been thinking that Ryan's return in Fiji was primarily to give him the perfect scenario for the next Bachelor.

Or are we going to see Ashley possibly having some real second thoughts when he comes back? I find that hard to believe. I have also been wondering if Ashley will tell JP that Ryan comes back to see her.

LOL. I'm a Ryan fan and I thought that was hilarious.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 am

bluwavz wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

LOL. I'm a Ryan fan and I thought that was hilarious.

Good because I was just trying to be snarky, not nasty! group hug
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 4 Empty

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 am

Beeleever wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

At least you admit it! giggling
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 am

Beeleever wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

rotfl rotfl
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 am

JBF wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:This is an interesting post from CH FB page.

Chris Harrison

People already posted this in other threads but Fleiss tweeted the same thing verbatim.

http://twitter.com/#!/fleissmeister/status/90126671037988864

PR line for sure, I guess they want people to watch and debate what the clue was.

Sorry didn't know it was already posted. Just thought it was interesting.

Wow -Could MF and CH be any more specific laugh out loud !

What a hook to draw in the viewers. A clue !!! ***I wish we had a sacrasm emoticon, it would come in great use here ****

We do!! :dripdrip Yep, we're all going to be analyizing every little detail and the big clue will be that one of the remaining 4 propose! :dripdrip

It's Ashley in a wedding dress and JP in a groom tux... duh! laugh out loud

Not that we are permitted to see that in the preview... Maybe she'll start crying on that group date and give us her trademark Oh My Goodness. Maybe there will be a poster of Vomo on a wall.

So when can we start calling her Ashley Rosenbaum?

I DARE somebody to tweet the Fleissmeister on that one. (I don't tweet.)

Better yet. Let's really get the pot stirring. Let's tweet that we all want Ben For Bachelor. There is a long line of brunettes with "stuff going on" eager to come pluck his grapes.

Bahaha! :bad girl: rock
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:16 am

wonder who this is aimed at? giggling

theyearofelan
There are some people whose names should not be popping up in my timeline. Yet they are. This is going to be bad news for them. 13 minutes ago via web
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:19 am

???? What does that mean??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 am

chaslom4 wrote:wonder who this is aimed at? giggling

theyearofelan
There are some people whose names should not be popping up in my timeline. Yet they are. This is going to be bad news for them. 13 minutes ago via web

Maybe they're revealing themselves as not being with Ashley before they're even sent home from the shows that are airing?? cough cough Ben cough cough

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

+82
ilb123
vivalameagx3
Cecilia
Shelby
HelCat