Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Cari on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 am

@Samantharose wrote:
@Cari wrote:
@chaslom4 wrote:wonder who this is aimed at? giggling

theyearofelan
There are some people whose names should not be popping up in my timeline. Yet they are. This is going to be bad news for them. 13 minutes ago via web

uhoh hope Reality Steve is not one of them. tsktsk i die..... hissyfit

I'm lost. What does this mean?

if you've subcribed to Twitter
, a name will pop up in several ways in his timeline:

The one i'm following
(which obviously is not what @theyearofelan's referring to) or

The one i'm following tweeted "those names" or

some twitter mentions my twittername along with "those names"

_ _ _ I immediately checked @theyearofelan's timeline, so far no one mentioned Reality Steve to him. yesssss! *fistpump*
HOWEVER, there are some tweets that we don't see and only him can see.

Why Reality Steve? If RS popped in his timeline and he said it's bad news for them, then it means RS' F1 is wrong, right?

*batedbreath*


ETA;

RIIIIIGHT! *lightbulbmoment* he could be referring to bachelors that shouldn't be tweeting at all :yes:
avatar
Cari

Female Posts : 719
Join date : 2011-05-31

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by chaslom4 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:04 am

there is also an app for twitter you can get that allows you to click on anyone you follow and it will bring up in real time any photo's that they have posted.
avatar
chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Samantharose on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 am

@Cari wrote:
@Samantharose wrote:
@Cari wrote:
@chaslom4 wrote:wonder who this is aimed at? giggling

theyearofelan
There are some people whose names should not be popping up in my timeline. Yet they are. This is going to be bad news for them. 13 minutes ago via web

uhoh hope Reality Steve is not one of them. tsktsk i die..... hissyfit

I'm lost. What does this mean?

if you've subcribed to Twitter
, a name will pop up in several ways in his timeline:

The one i'm following
(which obviously is not what @theyearofelan's referring to) or

The one i'm following tweeted "those names" or

some twitter mentions my twittername along with "those names"

_ _ _ I immediately checked @theyearofelan's timeline, so far no one mentioned Reality Steve to him. yesssss! *fistpump*
HOWEVER, there are some tweets that we don't see and only him can see.

Why Reality Steve? If RS popped in his timeline and he said it's bad news for them, then it means RS' F1 is wrong, right?

*batedbreath*

ETA;

RIIIIIGHT! *lightbulbmoment* he could be referring to bachelors that shouldn't be tweeting at all :yes:

OMG! And this is about the same time last season that RS found out he had the wrong F1 for Brad's season. Feeling nauseous...
avatar
Samantharose

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:09 am

Reality Steve is not in Elans timeline, as they do not follow each other. So it's not Reality Steve he's talking about. sorry. The tweets that only Elan can see if he's following someone who has locked or made their twitter private, then only people who also follow those people can also see those tweets too.


Last edited by Gina on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Beeleever on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 am

I still can't help but wonder what game they are playing with us this year with Twitter. Elan is tweeting with Ben. It's not like he doesn't know Ben is tweeting. And why wouldn't Elan just send Ben a PM and tell him to knock it off? Why does he have to post a cryptic message that the whole world has to read...unless there is a method to his madness?
avatar
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 57
Location : Mall of America...Shoppin' till I drop!

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 am

Does Elan have kids?

Maybe it's a family matter...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Samantharose on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 am

@Gina wrote:Reality Steve is not in Elans timeline, as they do not follow each other. So it's not Reality Steve he's talking about. sorry. The tweets that only Elan can see if he's following someone who has locked or made their twitter private, then only people who also follow those people can also see those tweets too.

I'm glad its not Reality Steve! Thanks!
avatar
Samantharose

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:13 am

Just type in the twitter search icon on the right of your home page @theyearofelan and the tweets that went to Elan's timeline show up. Hope that helps.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Samantharose on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am

@Beeleever wrote:I still can't help but wonder what game they are playing with us this year with Twitter. Elan is tweeting with Ben. It's not like he doesn't know Ben is tweeting. And why wouldn't Elan just send Ben a PM and tell him to knock it off? Why does he have to post a cryptic message that the whole world has to read...unless there is a method to his madness?

It does sound odd. Hmm...
avatar
Samantharose

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Cari on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 am

@Gina wrote:Reality Steve is not in Elans timeline, as they do not follow each other. So it's not Reality Steve he's talking about. sorry. The tweets that only Elan can see if he's following someone who has locked or made their twitter private, then only people who also follow those people can also see those tweets too.

but Reality Steve can still appear in his timeline IF:

1. someone he follows mentions Reality Steve in their tweets:
example, Fleiss tweeted, "i wonder who among my prod are @RealitySteve's sources"

2. someone he follows (and even those he does not) mentions Reality Steve along with his twitter handle
example i tweeted San, @sanlee088: maybe we should invite @theyearoftheelan and @RealitySteve to our site.

Elan will see that in his timeline. Now, San, doncha tweet and invite 'em, okay? Wait. They might be lurking handwave

eta

sorry for bringing up RS giggling it was a kneejerk reaction heehee


Last edited by Cari on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cari

Female Posts : 719
Join date : 2011-05-31

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by chaslom4 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:25 am

But it's just not Ben tweeting. Dino and Ames are to. Now Ben is posting pictures to. I can't believe they haven't made all three of them stop.
avatar
chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:35 am

Cari, that's correct and Reality Steve did show up in Mike Fleiss twitter timeline twice recently when someone sent a tweet to Fleiss and RS and to kiddingly 'introduce' them. But it did not go to Elan, and that's whose timeline we are looking at and discussing. I looked, no tweets for, about, etc. RS went to Elan. Hope that helps.



Last edited by Gina on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:48 am; edited 5 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum