SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:39 pm

klarson79 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I asked if all 4 guys will be doing vlogs this week, and if they will be doing the typical commentary. Here's the reply I got:

There will be vlogs and blogs at thebachelor.tv throughout the week and commentary tomorrow at ABC.com

In other words - "We will continue to ignore JP if that's what you are asking, but have fun viewing vlogs from Ames, Ben & Constantine! yes "

LOL yeah notice how they refrained from the number "4". Girl, you and I are on the same page today. :awesome:

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:39 pm

hasn't Ash cried for the last two epis?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:41 pm

anders wrote:hasn't Ash cried for the last two epis?

giggling Has she? Maybe we should send her some Klenex then. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:04 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Ashley S. AshleySpivey

#bacheloretteteaser this is my favorite episode thus far! I've cried, smiled, and laughed the whole time. Ash has some great guys! 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from New York, NY

I find it interesting that she mentioned that she "cried" first. Weird. scratch

Maybe both Ben and Ames talk about losing their fathers. I think Ames has lost both his father and father-in-law. Maybe Ashley cries when she lets Ames go. :Frown:

I am really looking forward to this episode though. I am hosting my first viewing party with some non-spoiled friends. It should be really interesting! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:07 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:

#bacheloretteteaser this is my favorite episode thus far! I've cried, smiled, and laughed the whole time. Ash has some great guys! 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from New York, NY

Maybe both Ben and Ames talk about losing their fathers. I think Ames has lost both his father and father-in-law. Maybe Ashley cries when she lets Ames go. :Frown:

I am really looking forward to this episode though. I am hosting my first viewing party with some non-spoiled friends. It should be really interesting! yes

Oh, I love non-spoiled friends! Let us know what they thought of the episode! :yes:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm sure she had a Big Laugh when JP landed on his rear end . rotfl

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Durning their Roller Skate date Embarassed

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 51 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:35 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:

It was his father and his step father
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Jeepers wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:

It was his father and his step father

Ooops, you are right Jeepers, it is step-father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm

klarson79 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I asked if all 4 guys will be doing vlogs this week, and if they will be doing the typical commentary. Here's the reply I got:

There will be vlogs and blogs at thebachelor.tv throughout the week and commentary tomorrow at ABC.com

In other words - "We will continue to ignore JP if that's what you are asking, but have fun viewing vlogs from Ames, Ben & Constantine! yes "

:laughingoutlou :laughingoutlou :laughingoutlou
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:

That sounds like fun!! I look forward to hearing what your non spoiled friends say. Hopefully we're all on the right track! :Nod:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Lots of Twitter love for JP tonight, not much love for Ashley, and very little mention of Ben. See if tonight changes any of that. Also, I just read that new article on Ben, since when do F1/F2's give full blown interviews before the season ends?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

+82
ilb123
vivalameagx3
Cecilia
Shelby
HelCat