SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 Empty Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by chaslom4 July 11th 2011, 10:33 am

Did anyone happen to catch CH on GMA this morning?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Beeleever July 11th 2011, 11:55 am

BlondieGal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I listened to that poscast too, Rosepetal. He and his guest were talking about the fact that MTV lets the Real World people do social media, give out spoilers etc. and ABC won't allow JP to even come on his show, tweet etc. It seems very one-sided since Ben has been tweeting and following people related to the show for a very long time now. It also seems strange that for a time he was openly tweeting former contestants, then those tweets disappeared, but now he is still allowed to tweet even if it is business only (which we know it is not). Chantal was totally shut down after she was found out but Ben is allowed to continue? I guess as the seasons progress, the rules change. :gotcha: Totally agree...it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$!

I think that the men are less intimidated by the producers than the women. Kate from Baldwin's season told quite the stories of intimidation and screaming by the producers for posting her blogs. Plus Chantal was considered for the Bachelorette position until they went with Ashley, so she had to play by the producers' rules. Ben may know he is not being considered and honestly does not care what the producers think.

If the producers were smart, one season they should convince the F2 to disappear IRL and on social media, and have the F1 be seen everywhere IRL and on the internet. That would drive the sleuthers nuts! 8)

ITA Blondie! I think we need to seriously keep this in mind as a possibility if we start seeing a change in the edit tonight. If we know one thing only, it is we can never put all our eggs in one basket and expect to outsmart the Fleissmeister. :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by ironcat July 11th 2011, 12:38 pm

Beeleever wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I listened to that poscast too, Rosepetal. He and his guest were talking about the fact that MTV lets the Real World people do social media, give out spoilers etc. and ABC won't allow JP to even come on his show, tweet etc. It seems very one-sided since Ben has been tweeting and following people related to the show for a very long time now. It also seems strange that for a time he was openly tweeting former contestants, then those tweets disappeared, but now he is still allowed to tweet even if it is business only (which we know it is not). Chantal was totally shut down after she was found out but Ben is allowed to continue? I guess as the seasons progress, the rules change. :gotcha: Totally agree...it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$!

I think that the men are less intimidated by the producers than the women. Kate from Baldwin's season told quite the stories of intimidation and screaming by the producers for posting her blogs. Plus Chantal was considered for the Bachelorette position until they went with Ashley, so she had to play by the producers' rules. Ben may know he is not being considered and honestly does not care what the producers think.

If the producers were smart, one season they should convince the F2 to disappear IRL and on social media, and have the F1 be seen everywhere IRL and on the internet. That would drive the sleuthers nuts! 8)

ITA Blondie! I think we need to seriously keep this in mind as a possibility if we start seeing a change in the edit tonight. If we know one thing only, it is we can never put all our eggs in one basket and expect to outsmart the Fleissmeister. :yes:

The only way they'd get a F2 to go AWOL for a few months would be to either pay him, or if he's already signed on to be the next lead. Otherwise, there's no reason to inconvenience one's self for the sake of helping producers fake out viewers on a show that is no longer of any concern.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer July 11th 2011, 12:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

And maybe they did just that this year!! :gotcha:

I just don't see JP playing along... just like Chantal didn't last season. They purposely used her by throwing out all the false spoilers of her being F1 and she bucked the system, so to speak, and tweeted away, not really caring what they thought. I think JP would do the same...just like Ben is doing now.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna July 11th 2011, 12:48 pm

I can't see JP playing along and no social media, disappearing, etc. either unless he has a vested stake in the ending and the lead. Of course, maybe he's the jilted F2 still making moves on the lead. That could be fun! LOL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA July 11th 2011, 12:53 pm

Alanna wrote:I can't see JP playing along and no social media, disappearing, etc. either unless he has a vested stake in the ending and the lead. Of course, maybe he's the jilted F2 still making moves on the lead. That could be fun! LOL.

rotfl so many options Alanna, so many options.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 July 11th 2011, 1:29 pm

I think most will feel bad for JP not mad at him, kinda like HLs take on it.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/07/11/bachelorette-jp-rosenbaum-ashley-hebert-lucas-daniels-video-kiss/
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl July 11th 2011, 1:41 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I think most will feel bad for JP not mad at him, kinda like HLs take on it.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/07/11/bachelorette-jp-rosenbaum-ashley-hebert-lucas-daniels-video-kiss/

Of course people are going to feel bad! Who the heck wants to see their girlfriend kissing someone else who likes her right in their face?! It's not like this is the FIRST group date. This is the LAST group date and he's already deeply attached. They are lucky he doesn't go and push them apart. LOL! It's not like it's a guy married to an actress and has to see her kiss on TV. Lucas and Ames are guys who are interested in stealing her away from him. Of course he probably doesn't see Ames as a threat (he doesn't know about the elevator scene) but Lucas is a manly man. That date is going to be funny. Whatever happens with Ben probably won't be. I'll feel bad.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth July 11th 2011, 1:56 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I think most will feel bad for JP not mad at him, kinda like HLs take on it.

I agree they are going to feel bad for JP... Remember Ames is cheating on her with Jackie and she is a waste of Lucas' time. Poor JP ... he shouldn't have to put up with this crap! LOL
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt July 11th 2011, 1:57 pm

Is it just me or didn't that sentence in a VO suppossedley by JP sound rather choppy and a bit odd sounding not at all like JP .
‘It’s been rough to watch her and Lucas kiss at the photo shoot.
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl July 11th 2011, 2:00 pm

noobsleuth wrote:

I agree they are going to feel bad for JP... Remember Ames is cheating on her with Jackie and she is a waste of Lucas' time. Poor JP ... he shouldn't have to put up with this crap! LOL

Sounds like that won't be the only drama. Ashley S says that someone's exit is worse than hers. Sounds like both JP and Ryan are going to have a rough week! LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 July 11th 2011, 3:07 pm

LuvnIt wrote:

Is it just me or didn't that sentence in a VO suppossedley by JP sound rather choppy and a bit odd sounding not at all like JP .
‘It’s been rough to watch her and Lucas kiss at the photo shoot.

Yeah, it sounds like he got a lump in his throat. It def sounds different from his usual voice.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion