SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by clueless Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:30 am

For me, it was painful to watch the aftr because of Nick's genuine heartache. I believe that he would never have brought up the sex issue if his hand hadn't been forced, but the reality is that was his question....why did you make love with me when you didn't love me.... I will agree with Josh though, him and Andi, and Nick are different types of people it would seem. My mother used to say, "like will follow like" and it is so true. So, to Nick I would say, there is someone out there with a similar heart and soul and to stay steadfast until she comes along.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 am

nutty1 wrote:Last night I watched with a bunch of people....my husband included, who hates this show. He was watching her with Nick on the LCD, and couldn't see it at all (which was correct, for that date). Then he watched poor stuttering nervous Nick and still couldn't see it. But then when Nick asked the now "infamous" question, he threw his hands up in the air and said "I love that guy!!". Just a tidbit, I feel brain dead today, and keep thinking of little things to say. I wish I was in a big room and we were all together!

Ha!your DH is awesome, Nutty  Smiley 
repost:
is it bad that i had my own  :Woah-hoo: little moment when i actually first saw Nick brought that FS up?..like Meandi said to Bella, he CAN read her mind!...and he just needed to throw a last defense after Meandi the Cruella wouldnt give him any closure and didnt own her actions all along  affraid . Meandi forced him to do so. Too bad he didnt straight call her fake actress as late Eric did. I guess Nick is more articulate. I wished he did though.

and oh, speaking of FS, can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that in this cray world actually still exist a rare species of men, the extraordinary who still think sex= love?.. yes Dreamy!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 am

happygolucky wrote:: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 41 N10

Nick is FREE!! He's FINE!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:33 am

nutty1 wrote:Last night I watched with a bunch of people....my husband included, who hates this show. He was watching her with Nick on the LCD, and couldn't see it at all (which was correct, for that date). Then he watched poor stuttering nervous Nick and still couldn't see it. But then when Nick asked the now "infamous" question, he threw his hands up in the air and said "I love that guy!!". Just a tidbit, I feel brain dead today, and keep thinking of little things to say. I wish I was in a big room and we were all together!

Ohhhh me too it'd be group hugs, red wine and peanut butter/pickle sandwiches for everyone  :cutesmile!: 

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:34 am

Really good read:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/em-and-lo/the-bachelorette-what-happens-in-the-fantasy-suite-stays-in-the-fantasy-suite_b_5631391.html
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:34 am

isittrue wrote:I wish I could follow your advice and stay in this thread, but my need to defend Nick trumps any common sense. (Odd since I don't personally know him, but I do emphasize with his situation). It's all so pointless though, the those who are not fans will continue to hate no matter what. Perhaps, when my ire wears down, I will be able to stay focused in this one thread.

Right there with you! But I think they've wore me out!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:40 am

clueless wrote:For me, it was painful to watch the aftr because of Nick's genuine heartache.  I believe that he would never have brought up the sex issue if his hand hadn't been forced, but the reality is that was his question....why did you make love with me when you didn't love me.... I will agree with Josh though, him and Andi, and Nick are different types of people it would seem.  My mother used to say, "like will follow like" and it is so true.  So, to Nick I would say, there is someone out there with a similar heart and soul and to stay steadfast until she comes along.  

yes.unilke Meandi and Joshie Poo, Nick is belong to the Extraordinary Planet.  :yes: .

btw i have read the funniest thing on the epis thread last night. One poster said..JPab certainly was not interested in her on FS since all he wanted to do with her was to talk all night.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote: can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that in this cray world actually still exist a rare species of men, the extraordinary who still think sex= love?.. yes

Yeah, I thought that was really sweet.  Not that Nick brought it up, but that it was how he felt.

Not a role men typically play.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:48 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote: can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that in this cray world actually still exist a rare species of men, the extraordinary who still think sex= love?.. yes

Yeah, I thought that was really sweet.  Not that Nick brought it up, but that it was how he felt.

IMO he forced to brought that up. She refused to have a private convo with him on vacation and MTA. It hit the nail on her -full of herself- head. like Andi said to Bella, he can read her mind. And at a point, he just wanted her to own up her actions and explain to him.

For the life of me, i dont understand why would she need to sleep with him, if she knew she was going to pick Josh and she could (allowed by producers) let Nick go before FRC? . i get that she needed to string him along..but as Nick said, he actually didnt have any 'expectation' that night  :shocked!: . Its just was too classless and unnecessary in my right sense.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:48 am

sbolduc wrote:Really good read:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/em-and-lo/the-bachelorette-what-happens-in-the-fantasy-suite-stays-in-the-fantasy-suite_b_5631391.html

Thanks for sharing that.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:49 am

dw_a_mom wrote:

Have to credit mom and dad viall for some of that!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:49 am

nutty1 wrote:I am happy here in this thread, haven't gone anywhere else.

Yeah, I've just been bouncing back and forth from here or to Chris' thread...which has pretty much been the case the last couple weeks. The board always gets so divided at the end of a season, and I would just prefer to stay in my happy place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt