SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:13 pm

mercieme wrote:Seems Lucy from JP's season had a change of heart. She must have originally responded to that mean tweet that Kelly Travisty asked folks to retweet  yesterday. Just glad that Nick has a lot of support right now.

Lucinda Aragon
‏@lucyaragon   @viallnicholas28 statement retracted. Not a dick.

What????? The fffff?? I unfollowed her on that comment.. One night on the town and she changes her tune? Oddd

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:15 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Jodi fans shouldn't be mad at Nick, they should be mad at Andi.  She is the one that did the deed with Nick, mere days before she accepted a proposal from Josh.  She told Josh at the FRC "she loved him from the moment she saw him" but yet still found the need to sleep with Nick.

So either, Andi's feelings were stronger for Nick than she stated, or Josh wasn't the one from the beginning.  Either way she is dishonest.

If Josh fans are truly fans, they wouldn't be praising this couple, because Josh truly deserves better.    When they break up(and they will) I can almost bet Nick is going to get the blame for that as well.  

Andi should have gave him a better explanation for breaking it off, instead she said "if we were together, we would over analyze everything."  That is the stupidest break up excuse I have ever heard.  Nick deserved closure, and it's shame that Andi was so cold with her responses.

Her relationship with Josh is not going to last, IMO.  She has already started it out by lying.

you hit the nail in the head with the bolded. Thats my problem with her. She is not a genuine gal.

I liked Josh (well, before he started to ridicule Nick these days). I thought he deserves sweeter, less selfish woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:15 pm

emad0722 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote: can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that in this cray world actually still exist a rare species of men, the extraordinary who still think sex= love?.. yes

Yeah, I thought that was really sweet.  Not that Nick brought it up, but that it was how he felt.

Not a role men typically play.

I don't mind if sex is not for love but in this context I do. It's a show about getting engaged, about marriage - that steps it up to the next level. I can tell u right now I'd only sleep with my F1 man. Or if I wasn't sure I'd sleep with none. I wish others did the same.

For me - I think it's more the fact that she was saying she wasn't conflicted at all. So if she wasn't conflicted, knew it was Josh before the FDs then she should not have slept with him. If she wasn't sure, I'm not opposed to her being intimate with both to help make up her mind. Even though the timing is actually the definition of "creepy."
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:16 pm

emad0722 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Seems Lucy from JP's season had a change of heart. She must have originally responded to that mean tweet that Kelly Travisty asked folks to retweet  yesterday. Just glad that Nick has a lot of support right now.

Lucinda Aragon

What????? The fffff?? I unfollowed her on that comment.. One night on the town and she changes her tune? Oddd

Similar to last season when a Des' friend from Sean's season called Brooks a d-bag or something and then took it back later on.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Jodi fans shouldn't be mad at Nick, they should be mad at Andi.  She is the one that did the deed with Nick, mere days before she accepted a proposal from Josh.  She told Josh at the FRC "she loved him from the moment she saw him" but yet still found the need to sleep with Nick.

So either, Andi's feelings were stronger for Nick than she stated, or Josh wasn't the one from the beginning.  Either way she is dishonest.

If Josh fans are truly fans, they wouldn't be praising this couple, because Josh truly deserves better.    When they break up(and they will) I can almost bet Nick is going to get the blame for that as well.  

Andi should have gave him a better explanation for breaking it off, instead she said "if we were together, we would over analyze everything."  That is the stupidest break up excuse I have ever heard.  Nick deserved closure, and it's shame that Andi was so cold with her responses.

Her relationship with Josh is not going to last, IMO.  She has already started it out by lying.

you hit the nail in the head with the bolded. Thats my problem with her. She is not a genuine gal.

I liked Josh (well, before he started to ridicule Nick these days). I thought he deserves sweeter, less selfish woman.

I think MeAndi is starting to rub off on Josh myself. I have not cared for his latest comments - so much for taking the high road.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 pm

isittrue wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

Lucinda Aragon

Similar to last season when a Des' friend from Sean's season called Brooks a d-bag or something and then took it back later on.

You mean cats friend Lesley Murphy? She called nick the biggest douchelord don't worry.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Has anyone re-watched Nick parts of the finale and the ATFR? I can't but I kind of want to see the dumping scene again since I was like freaking out the whole time and don't recall it clearly. I totally blocked out the proposal also.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Cecilia wrote:Has anyone re-watched Nick parts of the finale and the ATFR?  I can't but I kind of want to see the dumping scene again since I was like freaking out the whole time and don't recall it clearly.  I totally blocked out the proposal also.

Sorry, I deleted it immediately. I was looking forward to one last chance to see Nick. MeAndI ruined that for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Cecilia wrote:Has anyone re-watched Nick parts of the finale and the ATFR?  I can't but I kind of want to see the dumping scene again since I was like freaking out the whole time and don't recall it clearly.  I totally blocked out the proposal also.

I re-watched the finale (up to the Nick dumping - too sad) and ATFR (only Nick's segments - very sad but he looked soooo hot) this morning.  I totally tuned out the proposal once Josh started to speak and his first words were about baseball. I leafed through a magazine for the remainder of it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28 · 39m
"Every experience, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it." - Buddha
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Cecilia wrote:Has anyone re-watched Nick parts of the finale and the ATFR? I can't but I kind of want to see the dumping scene again since I was like freaking out the whole time and don't recall it clearly. I totally blocked out the proposal also.

I re-watched the dumping. On the second viewing, my take away was that Andi arrived at Nick's ready to defend her decision rather than to let him down kindly. She knew he would question it and she came prepared.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:40 pm

@billybush
#BachelorNation tomorrow on @LiveAccess the men's' council of @RealDeanCain @JackOsbourne @chriscolfer and me welcome @viallnicholas28.
29 Jul 14

Nicholas is on fire  :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt