SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:50 am

atem wrote:As a person that's watched and followed this show from the start, my only advice is that I know the first thing you want is for Nick to find the love of his life, but I think people forget that the F2 is in a catch 22.  They have to re-live all the moments and being dumped all over again and it's 24/7 with a banner with a different outcome.
The best thing for Nick to do is to get on with his real life and just let it go.  I think Chantel did the best thing and just cut this whole thing out of her life and moved on.  I don't think dating anyone associated with this show or has/had a connection with Andi is a good thing.  
He had a life before the show and doesn't need it to continue having one. JMO.

I agree with you 100% Smiley
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:07 am

eirekay wrote:
sdmom wrote:Will someone stronger than me re-watch the Finale and see if Andi told Josh she's loved him from day 1? Thanks!

Yes, she did, but she has clarified in interviews that what she meant was that she had feelings for him from day 1 but couldn't clarify them as love until the LCD.  That contradicts the revelation that she told Josh what kind of ring she wanted, in very precise detail, right down to how many prongs, in the FS.
LOL, she knew she had to clean up her mess. I now believe she told Josh the truth at the FRC and then started back peddling in the interviews.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 am

atem wrote:As a person that's watched and followed this show from the start, my only advice is that I know the first thing you want is for Nick to find the love of his life, but I think people forget that the F2 is in a catch 22.  They have to re-live all the moments and being dumped all over again and it's 24/7 with a banner with a different outcome.
The best thing for Nick to do is to get on with his real life and just let it go.  I think Chantel did the best thing and just cut this whole thing out of her life and moved on.  I don't think dating anyone associated with this show or has/had a connection with Andi is a good thing.  

Chantal had a guy she was dating by the ATFR. If you remember when she was giving Brad a hard time ATFR and then he said I hear you have moved on.
Chris asked her about that and she admitted she did and is actually married to that guy and they now have a child.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 am

Not that I disagree with you, but sometimes love works in a mysterious way. Look at Chris L and Peyton, Deanna and Steven (twin brother of Michael from Jilly's season), Blake and Holly , and now Drew and Amy. I totally agree that he should get on with his real life and just let it go, but I hope he can also be open to all the possibilities. OTOH, now he's getting more interviews and support from the public, I hope all the attention will not make him all cocky and stuck up (I don't think he will but I am just a bit pre-cautious)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:37 am

^ Sharleen works in Europe. I liked that she championed him but they are not realistically dating right now. sad
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:14 am

^^cough* a little birdie told me that "Operation Unite Sharnick" is already in the works..  :cutesmile!: Apparently the fam is a big fan. Smiley

Also, no Bachelor for Nick. Trust me.

(There is way more to Sharleen than it was shown in JPs season, she is a bit goofy and quite dorky, she is sarcastic and witty, she is honest and up-front, she has the emotional intelligence and the intellect...
I think, she is about perfect for Nick.  Hugesmile  :yes: )

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:18 am

chloep wrote:^^cough* a little birdie told me that "Operation Unite Sharnick" is already in the works..  :cutesmile!: Apparently the fam is a big fan. Smiley

(There is way more to Sharleen than it was shown in JPs season, she is a bit goofy and quite dorky, she is sarcastic and witty, she is honest and up-front, she has the emotional intelligence and the intellect...

So who is behind this "Operation Unite Sharnick"? ;)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 am

chloep wrote:^^cough* a little birdie told me that "Operation Unite Sharnick" is already in the works..  :cutesmile!: Apparently the fam is a big fan. Smiley

Oh, pleaseeeeeee, tell us more. We could use some positive news around here.  cheerleader 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:32 am

I went to bed with a very sad mood and I still feel bad now I'm fully awakened. I am happy Nick is free now and will meet her special one very soon, but as a sensitive person myself, I can relate to his feeling of being blindsided and needed the closure to move on. I felt like a e relive one of my sad experience.

As sensitive and analytical as Nick is, I guess fir the past mths, he keeps thinking what he may have said or done wrong at the LCD, and what's wrong with himself that's not enuf for the relationship to last. I m that kind of a person, so I really understand how hard it can be. When I put myself out there, I would expect the same honesty. If u don't feel it, just let me know sooner or later, otherwise it would take me so long to get over it.

For those down times, I always hope the ex would let me know what went wrong, hope he would admit there was once the mutual feeling, instead of keeping silent. I would hope for someone to come to me to say everything is okay, the next guy is around the corner...

So Nick, I hope u know everything is gonna be okay. And that special gal is just around the coroner, so u better gather urself quickly in order to give the best of u to the one who truly deserve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 am

t4share Chloe! may i know which fam you were referring to?  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:42 am

Beagle wrote:

Oh, pleaseeeeeee, tell us more. We could use some positive news around here.  cheerleader 

I promise I will once I can give you guys more definite answers. Smiley

#TeamSharleen #TeamNick #TeamSharnick

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

t4share Chloe! may i know which fam you were referring to?  Praying 

I'll say this much... I don't think Sharleen's fam watches the show. :gotcha: 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt