SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 80 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 80 Nick212

Thank you so much!!!! :fanningfan 
Can you make a SC of the bottom right only? I am thinking to change my avi.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 80 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:47 pm

mercieme wrote:
isittrue wrote:I still keep going back to what the former poster Jordyn Roses said in her last post where she said that she had a good source that told her that Josh was F2 and was being groomed to be the next Bachelor.  I am wondering if the source was mistaken and it was Nick.  Like I said, I am hoping that he is not for many reasons and hopeful that Chloe's info was correct and that the family would encourage him to meet Sharleen and perhaps some local girls and not to do this show.  I am enjoying all the Nick interviews in the meantime..

I actually believe Chloe's information since her spoilers were on point this season. That being said I don't think Nick would do the bachelor, he is too real for this cray cray franchise IMO. Also there might be public backlash that he set the AFTR up to get the bachelor gig and because of that I personally don't want him to do it. He will be fine IRL and the right girl is just around the corner once he is ready!!!!

Oh, ITA, but I get nervous that he would do it and I would really hate to see all this public backlash hit him after he spends all this time rebuilding his image. I like the guy too much to see him as the Bachelor - if that makes any sense.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:48 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
isittrue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think the lesson from this season is:

1. trust social media clues, especially the little ones that are not so "in your face".
2. trust screencaps - they don't lie.
3. DO NOT trust the edit.

It was all there this season, clear as day, that Josh was F1.

Yes.  Especially #3!

no..it was not clear to me..well, yes, unless if we were to believe she was in Meryl Streep league with her acting...laugh out loud

1. im still undecided about it...Nick has given us subtle clues...dunno whether its part of his then wish for full closure..or...a way of TPTB to punish him due to the video  :shocked!: 

I still feel that she was infatuated/entranced with Nick and how their relationship differed from what she was used to. Maybe she was just not up to the challenge.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:49 pm

ElonM wrote:
mercieme wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Is that Entertainment tonight, or do I have to dvr something else??

Not the same you have to DVR Enews on the E! channel at 7ET tonight. I think you already have Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight and GMA covered.

Today is Nick's day. Happy to see all these pics and interviews. We are truly getting to see the real Nick.

Full media take over.  :cutesmile!:

-----
Last man standing Nick!  I think Andi has a good premonition back there that Josh will break her heart.  That said, she miscalculated her own actions.... that it's her own doing that would damage her! Let's just wait and see! I will give it a month or two.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:50 pm

I think we have more traffic here today than in the couple fan forum - Yea for Team Nick!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:58 pm

nutty1 wrote:I love how he explained that he knew she couldn't say "I love you" but he told her her actions basically were saying what she felt.
Poor Nick, anyone could understand why he felt so mislead.

I'm not sure I understand why he accepted that she could not say anything in private. That should have been a red flag, but I agree that her actions definitely mislead him. Some are asking if he was a virgin (sm), so they are missing the point. He felt confident she would not go there unless he was the F1 which was understandable. He even stated that he had no expectations for the FD which is basically saying he wasn't pushing it on her.

Why do people keep thinking your Nick's mom.  giggling rotfl 

Luisa Chavez ‏@luisamchavez  1h
@scoobmom @MarquelMartin @viallnicholas28 Nick said what he needed to say. All i wish is 4 your son @viallnicholas28 to b happy&lovedSoon

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:58 pm

momoftrips wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/149073_nick_viall_talks_intimate_experience_with_bachelorette_andi_dorfman/

The video is up! But it's more like a teaser to what's coming later tonight.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:58 pm

I am so glad he has been given the opportunity to talk about his experience and "the question." Although I know that the show producers/ABC made this possible for him, I am still PO'ed with them for giving him that evil edit to start with.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:59 pm

happygolucky wrote:: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 80 Nick212
Nick is sooooo handsome. :yes: :fanningfan 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Cecilia wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Can I just say that I love the Nick in that video! The Nick that is not with Andi! He is going to be just fine, and better off! I am so glad he dodged the humiliation of being with her.

You can see how relieved he is that this is over.

He had to hold back a big smile when asked if AFTR helped him get over her. Totally did. He was grinning. yay! I loved loved loved this interview. They should have shown more of this Nick. He really has it together here. It's so well thought out, I have to wonder if a PR person is helping him with the message. Perfect.. bet Andi is hating all this attention on Nick.  Hugesmile 

philphan wrote:
It wasn't just the plane video. Josh can't stand Nick and Andi has heard an earful from her fiance. Funny thing is that if the situation were reversed (Andi was now with Nick), Nick would probably tell Andi just to be nice, be considerate of the F2's feelings and to move forward. IMO, Josh just inflames the situation. They will be an interesting couple together!!

p.s. which is why I liked how Andi was with Nick.....he softened her.

I love this observation. Before the finale, we were talking about Andi being a wild card, not really knowing who she was for sure. There was the softer, introspective Andi we hoped she really was with Nick. I've never felt that distinction to this extent. For ex.. I wasn't conflicted about who Des really was no matter who she picked.

emad0722 wrote:
Cause Meandi and jacked up Josh no one cares about - everyone wants to chat about Tricky Nicky! They are annoyed he has overshadowed.  :cutesmile!: 

Same on SM. There is no fairytale ending with Josh and Andi now. It's universally regarded as NOT romantic to sleep with the other guy. Maybe Nick didn't mean for this to come out, but whether you on the side that agrees with it or not, it's blew up the Andi/Josh LS.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:00 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I love how he explained that he knew she couldn't say "I love you" but he told her her actions basically were saying what she felt.

I'm not sure I understand why he accepted that she could not say anything in private. That should have been a red flag, but I agree that her actions definitely mislead him. Some are asking if he was a virgin (sm), so they are missing the point. He felt confident she would not go there unless he was the F1 which was understandable. He even stated that he had no expectations for the FD which is basically saying he wasn't pushing it on her.

Why do people keep thinking your Nick's mom.  
giggling rotfl 

@scoobmom @MarquelMartin @viallnicholas28 Nick said what he needed to say. All i wish is 4 your son @viallnicholas28 to b happy&lovedSoon

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee

JUST CALL ME MOMMA!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:03 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Why do people keep thinking your Nick's mom.  giggling rotfl 

Yeah, I wish he would have remembered Des' season where she told Brooks that she was planning to say ILY in the FS. He definitely took her having sex after he told her ILY as a sign that she returned his feelings IMO.

Too funny about Nutty being mistaken as Nick's mom...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt