SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:10 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I want them both to post a tbt with a cute behind the scenes pic from the show. Is that too much to ask for? laugh out loud

That would be nice! Ask them , Ask them !! Maybe we'll get a few. giggling  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:48 pm

Did you'll read about the People photographer who also fell in love with them as a couple. He said he had to keep reminding them to keep it PG. Josh's comment was that "he loves loving on his baby". I think that was the pic with them laying on the grass and they were both laughing.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Jolena wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I want them both to post a tbt with a cute behind the scenes pic from the show. Is that too much to ask for? laugh out loud

That would be nice! Ask them , Ask them !! Maybe we'll get a few. giggling  giggling 

I tweeted them, but with them getting together with the families tonight I don't like our chances.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:52 pm

http://instagram.com/p/rIzIrnmFlD/?modal=true
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:54 pm

melanie1 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/rIzIrnmFlD/?modal=true

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:05 pm

nannymargie wrote:Did you'll read about the People photographer who also fell in love with them as a couple.  He said he had to keep reminding them to keep it PG.  Josh's comment was that "he loves loving on his baby".  I think that was the pic with them laying on the grass and they were both laughing.

http://www.people.com/people/shared/insider/article/0,,20838978,00.html

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:18 pm

1. They all look like siblings. How in the world does that happen? He lives 5 minutes away, all these commonalities and look like they're twins to top it all off.
2. Andi's bags are making me so jelly! First the LV Neverfull, now the Celine! Does Hy want another delightful daughter maybe?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 pm

Alanna wrote:1. They all look like siblings. How in the world does that happen? He lives 5 minutes away, all these commonalities and look like they're twins to top it all off.
2. Andi's bags are making me so jelly! First the LV Neverfull, now the Celine! Does Hy want another delightful daughter maybe?!

laugh out loud at #2. I was thinking the same thing. I can be an extra daughter since the other two are either married or soon to be.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:22 pm

[quote="docnash14"]
nannymargie wrote:Did you'll read about the People photographer who also fell in love with them as a couple.  He said he had to keep reminding them to keep it PG.  Josh's comment was that "he loves loving on his baby".  I think that was the pic with them laying on the grass and they were both laughing.

http://www.people.com/people/shared/insider/article/0,,20838978,00.html[/qu

Thanks Doc, don't know how to bring that over.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Linds911 wrote:
melanie1 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/rIzIrnmFlD/?modal=true

Love the pic and Josh looks fine but something seems off with Andi. Maybe she is just tired.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 pm

Thanks to all who've been posting pictures and links!  blowkiss 

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:31 pm

andi_dorfman
1 minute ago
The family that frowns together stays together @joshmurray11 #thebachelorette #grumpy #sabel

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc