SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by Di_ATL Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 am

soccermom333 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
umngirl wrote:

OMG, gotta love them 2.

Sabel!!  Again with the cuteness overload.    :cutesmile!:   

Love how Sabel, is sitting in mommies lap and not Daddies. She has taking a liking to her new mommy pretty quickly...and love how our Josh still has his gold and purple ribbons on. Like he said there inexpensive but have so much meaning.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

Post by Emmy Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:47 am

Sabel is telling the 'puparazzi' to stop taking pictures and let them all get some sleep.
Emmy
Emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:Sabel was a huge source for me giving everyone information while the season while still filming laugh out loud Stephanie and Lauren both posted numerous pictures of them with Sabel on many different occasions, even during the last week of filming. I knew for certain he was in the F3 or F2 because Sabel was still in Tampa and there was no way if Josh was home he wasn't going to go get her. Gosh, that's such a distant memory now haha.  

laugh out loud That's so funny! Now you can say you once had a source that couldn't talk, literally! laugh out loud Great job though!

Emmy wrote:Sabel is telling the 'puparazzi' to stop taking pictures and let them all get some sleep.

Too cute!

Thanks everyone for the pics and links!  :yes: 
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
melanie1 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/rIzIrnmFlD/?modal=true

Love the pic and Josh looks fine but something seems off with Andi.  Maybe she is just tired.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Like her smile doesn't go into her eyes. Just a moment in time I suppose.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:24 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

Love the pic and Josh looks fine but something seems off with Andi.  Maybe she is just tired.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Like her smile doesn't go into her eyes.  Just a moment in time I suppose.

Imo she is probably just tired as crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:27 pm

I think she just looks relaxed and a little tired. IMO, before Josh she was always making weird faces and grimacing, so now that she is wearing a content expression, it's hard to believe laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:37 pm

Alanna wrote:I think she just looks relaxed and a little tired. IMO, before Josh she was always making weird faces and grimacing, so now that she is wearing a content expression, it's hard to believe laugh out loud

I'm sure they are exhausted, wonder when they are taking a trip down here to FL to meet Andi's g'ma and Josh's g'pa? And is Steph standing strangely or is it just me?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:45 pm

I had a boyfriend once who, when he met my older brothers and dad, became jealous because he saw how close we were. I never understood this but he said he felt threatened by my bond with the other men in my life, even though they were family.

Does this happen with others? I don't know but you do hear about challenging transitions when a significant other becomes part of a very close knit family.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:45 pm

flslp87 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think she just looks relaxed and a little tired. IMO, before Josh she was always making weird faces and grimacing, so now that she is wearing a content expression, it's hard to believe laugh out loud

I'm sure they are exhausted, wonder when they are taking a trip down here to FL to meet Andi's g'ma and Josh's g'pa?   And is Steph standing strangely or is it just me?

I also think it's the lighting/filter on the picture as well.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by sophfemme Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:12 am

Did anyone see that picture Momma Murray posted of giving Hy a gift of a signed picture of Aaron? I thought it was so cute!

sophfemme

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:26 am

nick_tingle
12 minutes ago
Just catching up with old friends. #TheBachelorette #OnlyWatchedSeasonFinally

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:32 am

I gotta say you gals are incredible , where do you find these pics?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion

+80
mathwiz37
bilolo
MJC1969
kaydeelove
Jpcook4
emilymelfan
Scooby
aviej
LibbyBell
Eagle Eye
sbolduc