Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson - Fan Thread - Pics - Vids - Media - No Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson - Fan Thread - Pics - Vids - Media - No Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 pm

All pics media and vids for Emily and Tyler. No discussion.

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31161

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson - Fan Thread - Pics - Vids - Media - No Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:37 pm

emilygmaynard
Dying to go through our wedding pics but should probably wait for Tyler to get home from work, right? Thank you @corbingurkin I know without even looking that they're going to be absolutely perfect!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson - Fan Thread - Pics - Vids - Media - No Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:37 pm

emilygmaynard
My first dance as a wife to my very best friend #tbt song- marry me by @zkale

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Wedding vid:

emilygmaynard
...oh heavenly day...

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Thanks for bringing this over bb! I can't get the wedding vid to play. Where did she post that? I don't see it on her IG.

ETA: OOps, I see it now.

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31161

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am

@bleuberry wrote:Wedding vid:

emilygmaynard
...oh heavenly day...

Simply beautiful!  Thanks so much for bringing this over bleuberry!

FLChica

Female Posts : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:44 am

emilygmaynard
The cutest gender reveal cake I ever could've imagined. Thank you @thewowfactorcakes for making our announcement so special! I'll let you all know once I tell all our family first Smiley Any guesses?

emilygmaynard
spring break on a boat

source: emilygmaynard Instagram

jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:57 am

emilygmaynard
Happy Valentine's Day to the person who makes me laugh more than I ever have and puts up with me everyday! @mtylerjohnson

emilygmaynard
{i can't believe i wore a football jersey} And yes ladies, he's single! Sorry @austinj40 dont kill me Smiley

emilygmaynard
Finally to the somewhat fun part of being pregnant where I get to eat every 10 minutes and not get sick. Yay! I got asked if I was giving birth to a litter and no, as far as I know there's only 1 in there.

All photos are from emilygmaynard Instagram!

jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by boltonpece on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:30 am

Thank you @corbingurkin I know without even looking that they're going to be absolutely perfect!

boltonpece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum