Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by ironcat on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How classy is CL ? he swears on the BB like it was his job. Constantly.

and on last beatdown he was drinking from the bottle some white wine.....

he really is the fratboy type its just that we never got to see that side of his personality on the show -- I still think he's a lot more classy than the crass bunch

Sure wouldn't take much. no no

ironcat

Posts : 4908
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by rc49ers on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 pm

after this scare i need me some JP & Ashley Video with song wine

rc49ers

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 85
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Jaybird on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How classy is CL ? he swears on the BB like it was his job. Constantly.

and on last beatdown he was drinking from the bottle some white wine.....

he really is the fratboy type its just that we never got to see that side of his personality on the show -- I still think he's a lot more classy than the crass bunch

Exactly. He's no saint (I mean he did win a flip cup tourney in Vegas right before he met Ali!), but I can see where he likes being part of BB... he's not as pure as Kiptyn but nowhere near as d-bag status as Kovacs and Good. Probably a little guilty pleasure. I can't blame him! (but he could tone down the f-bombs a bit :Nod: )

Jaybird

Female Posts : 610
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am assuming RS saw these pics at some point?

I wonder if that's why he's so sure this time. Maybe he saw FRC pics as well, but can't say that's why he's sure, cause his source would be busted.

Well one thing out of all this excitement I got was that RS ain't budging on his spoiler yet! giggling

chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Bronwyn on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am assuming RS saw these pics at some point?

I wonder if that's why he's so sure this time. Maybe he saw FRC pics as well, but can't say that's why he's sure, cause his source would be busted.

Bronwyn

Posts : 655
Join date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by onlyme on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
David reiterated that he defended JP's being jealous last week. The reason he said he fell off the JP bandwagon was because the HTD centered around JP's loss and having his heart broken. David said that everyone breaks up and JP should man up and move on. Oh, and he also said that JP won't be able to handle the post show media without flipping out. Yep, David Good is definitely husband material, what a man. no no

ETA: Good also talked about how he wrote the book on man code so he should know. Yeah, right David. no

pssst David...it's called editing..remember that little reality TV show you did once?

onlyme

Female Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 60
Location : Washington State

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by emusha on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How classy is CL ? he swears on the BB like it was his job. Constantly.

and on last beatdown he was drinking from the bottle some white wine.....

he really is the fratboy type its just that we never got to see that side of his personality on the show -- I still think he's a lot more classy than the crass bunch


Last edited by emusha on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

emusha

Posts : 4656
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Beeleever on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Please everyone, calm down! I just watched it and it's from the LCD date. You can see Ashley with that same blue top she was wearing when she was talking to her sister!

Why everyone jumps to conclusions I don't know. It was a very quick shot of them about in the middle of the broadcast. I have it recorded and will watch it again.

That's what we do here. Can't help it! :bigsmile:


San, handwave

Yes, well it's a good way to give someone a heart attack! Yikes! It is on here between 7:00 and 7:30 and it was about 7:15 when I jumped up from my computer and raced to the tv to change the channel to Extra. I had to back up my recording to see if I missed it. Then I caught it and the thing goes by real fast, so I replayed it over and over. Then I had to race back to the computer to tell everyone that it was from the LCD because I immediately recognized that blue top.

I honestly don't know how we are all going to survive this for the next two weeks! I forgot to eat dinner. Okay, I am hungry, time to eat!

:wave:

I know! It does add a little excitement though like someone mentioned. giggling

LOL rofl See what The bachelorette does to us all! :laughingoutlou Now you go and eat!! :cc2: Here's a cupcake and some wine! wine

:cc4: :cc4: :cc4:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 56
Location : Mall of America...Shoppin' till I drop!

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe someone could ask Ashley S. Way the character assassination on JP all of a sadden :greenman: see what she would answer

I can answer that one... those guys aren't real men... they're still in college frat mode and can't appreciate how a real man in love shows it. They probably think the ideal date would be to get a case of beer, drive through McDonalds, then home to watch the game on tv and the girls highlight would be a quickie during half-time. Those guys are just jealous cause guys like JP put them to shame and they won't ever measure up......just a bunch of loser talk IMO

What's funny is that David wrote a blog after last weeks epi in support of JP and how he handled his jealousy without breaking man code. I think they decided to rock the boat tonight just to get people in a tizzy which it seems that they did.

That's what I said earlier...

Anybody know if these fools are still under any sort of contract?? It seems too fishy to me that last week they were all Team JP and the jealousy issues were a non-factor. And now....it's a HUGE deal and Ben is the one they think should be F1. Or...have they been reading this board and realized how DANGEROUS JP can be??? plotting

Maybe someone called in to warn them how dangerous JP can be? :stirthepot :halo :strings1

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How classy is CL ? he swears on the BB like it was his job. Constantly.

and on last beatdown he was drinking from the bottle some white wine.....

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe someone could ask Ashley S. Way the character assassination on JP all of a sadden :greenman: see what she would answer

I can answer that one... those guys aren't real men... they're still in college frat mode and can't appreciate how a real man in love shows it. They probably think the ideal date would be to get a case of beer, drive through McDonalds, then home to watch the game on tv and the girls highlight would be a quickie during half-time. Those guys are just jealous cause guys like JP put them to shame and they won't ever measure up......just a bunch of loser talk IMO

What's funny is that David wrote a blog after last weeks epi in support of JP and how he handled his jealousy without breaking man code. I think they decided to rock the boat tonight just to get people in a tizzy which it seems that they did.

That's what I said earlier...

Anybody know if these fools are still under any sort of contract?? It seems too fishy to me that last week they were all Team JP and the jealousy issues were a non-factor. And now....it's a HUGE deal and Ben is the one they think should be F1. Or...have they been reading this board and realized how DANGEROUS JP can be??? plotting

klarson79

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by emusha on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Oh btw one more thing Natalie Getz said Bentley is getting death threats now - not really sure how real/serious this is but she seg-wayed to it saying some ppl that watch this show are kind of crazy giggling stupid


Last edited by emusha on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

emusha

Posts : 4656
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum