SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 am

Rosepetal wrote:I got on late to Bachelor Beatdown and my connection was breaking up but when they were talking about what they thought about Ryan Ashley S. reacted negatively towards Ryan. (sorry I can't remember what she said). Everyone on the Beat Down was surprised that she actually said something negative about someone. I wonder if her reaction has something to do with what went down in Fiji. The Fiji thing is pure speculation on my part. Just wondering.

She said he was annoying but then gave him a few nice words. They must not read her blog because she dishes it out on there and says some not nice things. Funny stuff (to me) but to some it may come off as mean/negative.

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by anders Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Gina wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch rotfl
Thanks, Carrie. Trista adores JP and judging from her picking Ryan as her F1 and husband, I think she has good judgement and she knows how this show works with it's mindf**k to the F1, it happened to Ryan Sutter too.

trista was all about Chantal when she was spoiled as F1, then quickly shifted to all about Em when she was revealed as the actual F1 - she's done this in other seasons as well.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:33 pm

U Penn dental school building
Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 4 Dentalbuilding_000

Ashley in front of it
Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 4 Ashley_hebert_july13_71

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 4 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 pm

rotfl there's even a guy walking in the other direction in scrubs..
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Nice catch, Noob and Carrie! I figured she wouldn't be in LA because she has to get all her clinical hours in, plus she should be with her guy this weekend and likely filming MTA.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Alanna wrote:Nice catch, Noob and Carrie! I figured she wouldn't be in LA because she has to get all her clinical hours in, plus she should be with her guy this weekend and likely filming MTA.

Thanks! I wonder why they are trying to convince everyone she was in LA though... kinda weird. Just goes to show ya how false alot of this crap really is! :bigsmile:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:40 pm

You know...when I saw the guy in scrubs I thought it might be UPenn...but it said LA! Good catch!!!! Smiley

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Alanna wrote:Nice catch, Noob and Carrie! I figured she wouldn't be in LA because she has to get all her clinical hours in, plus she should be with her guy this weekend and likely filming MTA.

I gotta say though whatever comes out of this season and whatever anyone thinks of Ashley - I think she's just simply AMAZING for being able to juggle all of the things in her life!
Dental school is NO joke and on top of that a boyfriend, a nationally viewed TV show and all the media attention and craziness that comes with it!! She's a real superwoman... I get happy to see people like her and Jilly and even a little bit Ali to some extent staying on top of it all and doing well! -- but also being such great role models to the women who watch this show
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 pm

noobsleuth wrote:

Thanks! I wonder why they are trying to convince everyone she was in LA though... kinda weird. Just goes to show ya how false alot of this crap really is! :bigsmile:

You go noob! You warrior sleuth! :missclap:

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 4 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Haha LOVE her T shirt ROFL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:04 am

emusha wrote:

I gotta say though whatever comes out of this season and whatever anyone thinks of Ashley - I think she's just simply AMAZING for being able to juggle all of the things in her life!
Dental school is NO joke and on top of that a boyfriend, a nationally viewed TV show and all the media attention and craziness that comes with it!! She's a real superwoman... I get happy to see people like her and Jilly and even a little bit Ali to some extent staying on top of it all and doing well! -- but also being such great role models to the women who watch this show

Emusha, ICAM!! She's a total rockstar and I hope all her insecurities this season were like Carmen in Sisterhood of Traveling Pants II (why yes, I am 12, giggling)- insecure in a specific situation but overall, knows how awesome she is. Here's hoping JP treats her like gold and she's blissfully happy. heartbeat :smooch:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 am

MTA filming is next weekend (23rd)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion