Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Diana on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Love the new Philly candids. She is adorable!
Diana

Female Posts : 6819

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:57 pm

@anders wrote:you're not - this season is beyond boring - if I wasn't addicted I would've given up after the premiere (which I didn't even bother watching til almost a week afterwards)
For me, it's been beyond boring-except for the scenery. Perhaps it's all been too much for poor Ash- I can't stand all the tears.
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

@Kelad9 wrote:
@skitts wrote:
@anders wrote:you're not - this season is beyond boring - if I wasn't addicted I would've given up after the premiere (which I didn't even bother watching til almost a week afterwards)

Anders I agree, either over-the-top drama or bore-feast. It's not just the hoo-hum dates but the whole 'flow' of the season. Ash's (and I luv the munchkin) erratic behavior has me pulling away!

they need to come up with other dates because it can get kind of boring seeing almost the same type of dates each and every season. Sure they were fun to watch at first but they really should switch up now and then.

Much as I enjoy watching all these exotic dates, for me, they are merely distractions and deter the couple from knowing each other. I always pay attention to the conversations and the interaction that takes place in these dates. As we all know, majority of these relationships failed in the real world because it focused on the the superficial and contrived. Trust, open communication, shared vision of a future, and respect don't develop amidst the glitter and pomp of these over the top dates. They mostly happen in quiet dinners, interactions in normal daily routine, and believe it or not, in silent reflections. Shallow relationships cannot stand the test of time and challenges.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:12 pm

@estahafa wrote:
@Kelad9 wrote:
@skitts wrote:

Anders I agree, either over-the-top drama or bore-feast. It's not just the hoo-hum dates but the whole 'flow' of the season. Ash's (and I luv the munchkin) erratic behavior has me pulling away!

they need to come up with other dates because it can get kind of boring seeing almost the same type of dates each and every season. Sure they were fun to watch at first but they really should switch up now and then.

Much as I enjoy watching all these exotic dates, for me, they are merely distractions and deter the couple from knowing each other. I always pay attention to the conversations and the interaction that takes place in these dates. As we all know, majority of these relationships failed in the real world because it focused on the the superficial and contrived. Trust, open communication, shared vision of a future, and respect don't develop amidst the glitter and pomp of these over the top dates. They mostly happen in quiet dinners, interactions in normal daily routine, and believe it or not, in silent reflections. Shallow relationships cannot stand the test of time and challenges.

Enter our cupcakes :27: rotfl
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 pm

I wonder if Jake will appear on this show too? duh Funny comments that follow the story ~

'The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss on board for the CW's 'H8R'

by Aly Semigran

Mike Fleiss, the creator of reality hits like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, which has spawned some of the most unlikable celebrities on the planet (we’re looking directly at you, Jake Pavelka), has been announced as an executive producer for the CW’s upcoming reality project, H8R, which matches disliked stars and the real-life people who hate them.

Fleiss said in a press release, “This is an exciting show for a number of reasons. But to me, what gives H8R legitimate breakout potential is that it is truly original. So much reality TV is completely derivative. Not H8R. I guess you can say I’m a ‘h8r’ of lame, derivative programming.”

Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey, one of the creators of the series, echoed Fleiss’ sentiment in that H8R will usher in a new kind of reality programming when it allows celebrities to directly interact with their biggest, well, you know. She explained in the release, “This show is really a love letter to celebrities. You’ll see an unguarded side of stars you’ve never seen. H8R has heart and an important message about not judging a book by its cover.”

H8R , hosted by Mario Lopez, is slated to begin on the CW beginning Sept. 14 at 8:00 p.m. EST.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/13/mike-fleiss-h8r/

comments ~

Karate Pants
Wed 07/13/11 3:16 PM

I would be willing to appear as a real-life person who hates Mike Fleiss.

Jake Pavelka
Wed 07/13/11 3:38 PM

Can I be on to hate Vienna….. oh wait she’s not a celebrity and neither am I!!
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 pm

@estahafa wrote:
@Kelad9 wrote:
@skitts wrote:

They may make for a more boring show for viewers, but I agree that they probably served Ashley better in allowing her to get to know these guys in more "normal" settings. And allowed the guys to concentrate on getting to know the girl rather than be wowed by the cool activities. I wonder how much of it was Ashley's decision to go this route.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am

@ironcat wrote:
@estahafa wrote:
@Kelad9 wrote:
@skitts wrote:

They may make for a more boring show for viewers, but I agree that they probably served Ashley better in allowing her to get to know these guys in more "normal" settings. And allowed the guys to concentrate on getting to know the girl rather than be wowed by the cool activities. I wonder how much of it was Ashley's decision to go this route.

Maybe Ashley learned from her previous experience in the Bachelor how important it was to know the person than "have a great time". Remember the disaster of her FD? She probably realized at that point that she and Brad connected in everything but the most important things for her. Many blame her insecurities for the breakdown, but I think it was more than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 am

@BlondieGal wrote:I wonder if Jake will appear on this show too? duh Funny comments that follow the story ~

'The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss on board for the CW's 'H8R'

by Aly Semigran

Mike Fleiss, the creator of reality hits like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, which has spawned some of the most unlikable celebrities on the planet (we’re looking directly at you, Jake Pavelka), has been announced as an executive producer for the CW’s upcoming reality project, H8R, which matches disliked stars and the real-life people who hate them.

Fleiss said in a press release, “This is an exciting show for a number of reasons. But to me, what gives H8R legitimate breakout potential is that it is truly original. So much reality TV is completely derivative. Not H8R. I guess you can say I’m a ‘h8r’ of lame, derivative programming.”

Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey, one of the creators of the series, echoed Fleiss’ sentiment in that H8R will usher in a new kind of reality programming when it allows celebrities to directly interact with their biggest, well, you know. She explained in the release, “This show is really a love letter to celebrities. You’ll see an unguarded side of stars you’ve never seen. H8R has heart and an important message about not judging a book by its cover.”

H8R , hosted by Mario Lopez, is slated to begin on the CW beginning Sept. 14 at 8:00 p.m. EST.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/13/mike-fleiss-h8r/

comments ~

Karate Pants
Wed 07/13/11 3:16 PM

I would be willing to appear as a real-life person who hates Mike Fleiss.

Jake Pavelka
Wed 07/13/11 3:38 PM

Can I be on to hate Vienna….. oh wait she’s not a celebrity and neither am I!!

Wow what a great premise! NOT no
If I am to understand this correctly it will be pitting unlikeable celebs with the people who hate them. Hmmm...So the big question is how do we keep these people from seriously doing harm, maiming or murdering each other? Don't we have enough of these follow up shows on Investigative Discovery channel? no
Mr. Kasha watches this channel(ID) so much it has gotten to the point that I have accused him of taking notes for my own demise. I may have posters made with his picture on it stating: "Have you seen this man?" Just in case...yanno? :missspeak:
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29480

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 am

What day do they release pictures from upcoming episodes? Will we get anything tomorrow, or do we normally have to wait till Friday?
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:22 am

When dose the grapeline preview come out? I remember it being awesome for HTD's last season
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 am

@Diana wrote:When dose the grapeline preview come out? I remember it being awesome for HTD's last season

Should be out Friday like usual yes
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:30 am

Thanks girl. (:
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content