Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by cupcakes on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Here you go...there were ones of them walking also that I can cap if you want to (very poorly I know...but you get the picture!). The voiceover said - "Life & Style has pictures of Ashley on a romantic stroll with Ben."

Also, the cover of L&S has Ashley & JP on the cover which says - "Secrets of the Proposal", Ashley says "YES" in Fiji, A 3.5 carat ring from her dream guy, She gushes to Life & Style - "I'm SO HAPPY!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks!

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wish I had twitter to ask Ashley if she could give Jesse feedback -- I tried emailing JCsz about how bad the show is to watch each week but obviously it got lost in the barrage of emails he gets. I think it's just messed up they continue to spew so much misogynistic and brutal disrespect on this show and I keep telling myself I'm gonna stop watching cos it fires me up so much but I keep getting sucked back in...

So Craig R had an affair with the producer lady?? and she was fired? (didn't she deny it on her twitter?) weird that he was denying then changed his messaging

The show is awful. I honestly wonder how many people actually watch it though? Maybe they think the crasser they act, the more they will get people to tune in?

there were 700 people watching live out of a total of 2000 that logged in at some point during the broadcast... that's quite a lot of viewers I guess. I think the irony is as much as they snark about this show and how unreal it is -- they are influenced by the show's approach immensely cos they are always talking about "drama drama drama" = $$$ they are all pro drama and just general fluffy reality tv nonsense -- I bet that is the exact direction JCsz is taking the beatdown and thus missing the mark entirely

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Here you go...there were ones of them walking also that I can cap if you want to (very poorly I know...but you get the picture!). The voiceover said - "Life & Style has pictures of Ashley on a romantic stroll with Ben."

Also, the cover of L&S has Ashley & JP on the cover which says - "Secrets of the Proposal", Ashley says "YES" in Fiji, A 3.5 carat ring from her dream guy, She gushes to Life & Style - "I'm SO HAPPY!"

Thanks!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It flew by when I saw it and wasn't paying ALOT of attention so I guess my eyes deceived metho the announcer implicated that they were caught

you did it in purpose! HA ! plotting

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Here you go...there were ones of them walking also that I can cap if you want to (very poorly I know...but you get the picture!). The voiceover said - "Life & Style has pictures of Ashley on a romantic stroll with Ben."

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am assuming RS saw these pics at some point?

It sure sounds like it! :Nod:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:False alarm everyone...just saw it and it's from the LCD or somewhere around that time. She has on the purple shirt she is wearing when talking with her sister, with jean shorts and has her hair in a braid...just like in the screen cap. Ben is wearing a gray t-shirt.

I'll screen cap it here in a second.

Whew! Thank you! Now I can go to bed without thinking about this. yes

phewwww me too!"!!

and yes Ashley Spiney was very very uncomfortable

it became extremely rude....

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I actually don't believe that story ^^ mnm -- I will defend Craig R cos I think he's just going along with the snark and probably overblowing it a bit Rolling Eyes . I think he and CL are classier than a lot of the other ppl on this beatdown thing

He gave quotes to a magazine saying it was real, though. I don't know. no idea

really? which magazine? and what did he say? -- as far as I knew he denied it and the story came out in a real RAGmag

I think it was National Enquirer or some dumb mag like that, but they were legitimate quotes.

Star magazine. Real quotes from Craig R who said he gave those quotes because Star contacted him saying they were going to run with the story regardless. It was the producer who tweeted there are 2 sides to every story and it's news to her that she got fired.

klarson79: thanks for the confirmation about where the Bash pics in Life & Style came from Smiley I'm sure you saved a bunch of people a sleepless night giggling

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bachelor Beatdown folks....on the Ben & Constantine bandwagon...off of the JP bandwagon (except Ashley & Trista). Jesse K. again says that he didn't think Ben is F1 because of the San Diego thing. Didn't explain (again) why. They are brutal towards JP IMO.

Best reason for watching this....Blakesley!

Yeah they emplify tenfolds his moment of jealousy

natalie and trista are okay with JP and even ashley spiney think that jp has the best connection

They're entitled to think what they want, but Dave, Jesse K, Wes and Craig R, to the best of my knowledge, can probably collectively fit the number of successful relationships they have had with women on the head of a pin, so I would subscribe to the exact opposite of whatever they consider to be appropriate male behavior.

word

They have no right to attack any of Ashley's F4! They probably loved what Bentley did on the show!

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm

I am assuming RS saw these pics at some point?

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wish I had twitter to ask Ashley if she could give Jesse feedback -- I tried emailing JCsz about how bad the show is to watch each week but obviously it got lost in the barrage of emails he gets. I think it's just messed up they continue to spew so much misogynistic and brutal disrespect on this show and I keep telling myself I'm gonna stop watching cos it fires me up so much but I keep getting sucked back in...

So Craig R had an affair with the producer lady?? and she was fired? (didn't she deny it on her twitter?) weird that he was denying then changed his messaging

The show is awful. I honestly wonder how many people actually watch it though? Maybe they think the crasser they act, the more they will get people to tune in?

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm

It flew by when I saw it and wasn't paying ALOT of attention so I guess my eyes deceived metho the announcer implicated that they were caught

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum