Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by ryvetted on July 13th 2011, 10:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice catch, Noob and Carrie! I figured she wouldn't be in LA because she has to get all her clinical hours in, plus she should be with her guy this weekend and likely filming MTA.

Thanks! I wonder why they are trying to convince everyone she was in LA though... kinda weird. Just goes to show ya how false alot of this crap really is! :bigsmile:

You go noob! You warrior sleuth! :missclap:

ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on July 13th 2011, 10:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice catch, Noob and Carrie! I figured she wouldn't be in LA because she has to get all her clinical hours in, plus she should be with her guy this weekend and likely filming MTA.

I gotta say though whatever comes out of this season and whatever anyone thinks of Ashley - I think she's just simply AMAZING for being able to juggle all of the things in her life!
Dental school is NO joke and on top of that a boyfriend, a nationally viewed TV show and all the media attention and craziness that comes with it!! She's a real superwoman... I get happy to see people like her and Jilly and even a little bit Ali to some extent staying on top of it all and doing well! -- but also being such great role models to the women who watch this show

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on July 13th 2011, 10:40 am

You know...when I saw the guy in scrubs I thought it might be UPenn...but it said LA! Good catch!!!! Smiley

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on July 13th 2011, 10:39 am

Thanks! I wonder why they are trying to convince everyone she was in LA though... kinda weird. Just goes to show ya how false alot of this crap really is! :bigsmile:

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on July 13th 2011, 10:36 am

Nice catch, Noob and Carrie! I figured she wouldn't be in LA because she has to get all her clinical hours in, plus she should be with her guy this weekend and likely filming MTA.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on July 13th 2011, 10:35 am

rotfl there's even a guy walking in the other direction in scrubs..

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on July 13th 2011, 10:33 am

U Penn dental school building
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ashley in front of it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on July 13th 2011, 8:19 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch rotfl
Thanks, Carrie. Trista adores JP and judging from her picking Ryan as her F1 and husband, I think she has good judgement and she knows how this show works with it's mindf**k to the F1, it happened to Ryan Sutter too.

trista was all about Chantal when she was spoiled as F1, then quickly shifted to all about Em when she was revealed as the actual F1 - she's done this in other seasons as well.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 12th 2011, 10:58 pm

@Rosepetal wrote:I got on late to Bachelor Beatdown and my connection was breaking up but when they were talking about what they thought about Ryan Ashley S. reacted negatively towards Ryan. (sorry I can't remember what she said). Everyone on the Beat Down was surprised that she actually said something negative about someone. I wonder if her reaction has something to do with what went down in Fiji. The Fiji thing is pure speculation on my part. Just wondering.

She said he was annoying but then gave him a few nice words. They must not read her blog because she dishes it out on there and says some not nice things. Funny stuff (to me) but to some it may come off as mean/negative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal on July 12th 2011, 10:45 pm

I got on late to Bachelor Beatdown and my connection was breaking up but when they were talking about what they thought about Ryan Ashley S. reacted negatively towards Ryan. (sorry I can't remember what she said). Everyone on the Beat Down was surprised that she actually said something negative about someone. I wonder if her reaction has something to do with what went down in Fiji. The Fiji thing is pure speculation on my part. Just wondering.

Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 12th 2011, 9:56 pm

@Beeleever wrote:
@pavalygurl wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch

Aww! Adorable. AshleyS, I hope you're online and reading this, I expect a million twitpics of all the double dates about to happen in 3 weeks.

Are you sure Alana LOL? I thought Ash S said she thought Ben was so funny and wanted to double date with Ash H and him.

She said that too Pav! I think Ashley S is trying to be very even and balanced! :gotcha:

And I believe she still cares what ABC and the producers will say to her if she's too gung-ho about JP. I'd be scared of that stupid lawsuit too my first year in the bach family. Loved when Dave said "F Fleiss, tell us what you think!" The veterans are so over the million-dollar lawsuit/intimidation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on July 12th 2011, 9:44 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aww! Adorable. AshleyS, I hope you're online and reading this, I expect a million twitpics of all the double dates about to happen in 3 weeks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you sure Alana LOL? I thought Ash S said she thought Ben was so funny and wanted to double date with Ash H and him.

She said that too Pav! I think Ashley S is trying to be very even and balanced! :gotcha:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum