SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm

San wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:Please everyone, calm down! I just watched it and it's from the LCD date. You can see Ashley with that same blue top she was wearing when she was talking to her sister!

Why everyone jumps to conclusions I don't know. It was a very quick shot of them about in the middle of the broadcast. I have it recorded and will watch it again.

That's what we do here. Can't help it! :bigsmile:

San, handwave

Yes, well it's a good way to give someone a heart attack! Yikes! It is on here between 7:00 and 7:30 and it was about 7:15 when I jumped up from my computer and raced to the tv to change the channel to Extra. I had to back up my recording to see if I missed it. Then I caught it and the thing goes by real fast, so I replayed it over and over. Then I had to race back to the computer to tell everyone that it was from the LCD because I immediately recognized that blue top.

I honestly don't know how we are all going to survive this for the next two weeks! I forgot to eat dinner. Okay, I am hungry, time to eat!

👋
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 pm

northernviewer wrote:
ilb123 wrote:Maybe someone could ask Ashley S. Way the character assassination on JP all of a sadden :greenman: see what she would answer

I can answer that one... those guys aren't real men... they're still in college frat mode and can't appreciate how a real man in love shows it. They probably think the ideal date would be to get a case of beer, drive through McDonalds, then home to watch the game on tv and the girls highlight would be a quickie during half-time. Those guys are just jealous cause guys like JP put them to shame and they won't ever measure up......just a bunch of loser talk IMO

What's funny is that David wrote a blog after last weeks epi in support of JP and how he handled his jealousy without breaking man code. I think they decided to rock the boat tonight just to get people in a tizzy which it seems that they did.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 pm

northernviewer wrote:
ilb123 wrote:Maybe someone could ask Ashley S. Way the character assassination on JP all of a sadden :greenman: see what she would answer

I can answer that one... those guys aren't real men... they're still in college frat mode and can't appreciate how a real man in love shows it. They probably think the ideal date would be to get a case of beer, drive through McDonalds, then home to watch the game on tv and the girls highlight would be a quickie during half-time. Those guys are just jealous cause guys like JP put them to shame and they won't ever measure up......just a bunch of loser talk IMO

JP, and Ben, and Constantine, and Ames, and........
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
San wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:Please everyone, calm down! I just watched it and it's from the LCD date. You can see Ashley with that same blue top she was wearing when she was talking to her sister!

Why everyone jumps to conclusions I don't know. It was a very quick shot of them about in the middle of the broadcast. I have it recorded and will watch it again.

San, handwave

Yes, well it's a good way to give someone a heart attack! Yikes! It is on here between 7:00 and 7:30 and it was about 7:15 when I jumped up from my computer and raced to the tv to change the channel to Extra. I had to back up my recording to see if I missed it. Then I caught it and the thing goes by real fast, so I replayed it over and over. Then I had to race back to the computer to tell everyone that it was from the LCD because I immediately recognized that blue top.

I honestly don't know how we are all going to survive this for the next two weeks! I forgot to eat dinner. Okay, I am hungry, time to eat!

👋

LOLLLLLLL I can totally picture your racing all over your place from tv to pc!! hehehe hehehe hehehe

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 pm

AFK wrote:So is this after MTP or during LCD? Ash's clothing match the conversation with her sister but RS is saying it's from LCD. Does she meet Ben after taking to her sis?

I think RS just said "in ONE of Ashley's last appearances with Ben" so not necessarily the LCD.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 pm

So L&S is saying JP really is F1? Or Ben? Color me confused...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm

How classy is CL ? he swears on the BB like it was his job. Constantly.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
San wrote:

San, handwave

👋

I know! It does add a little excitement though like someone mentioned. giggling

LOL rofl See what The bachelorette does to us all! :laughingoutlou Now you go and eat!! :cc2: Here's a cupcake and some wine! wine
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm

northernviewer wrote:

David reiterated that he defended JP's being jealous last week. The reason he said he fell off the JP bandwagon was because the HTD centered around JP's loss and having his heart broken. David said that everyone breaks up and JP should man up and move on. Oh, and he also said that JP won't be able to handle the post show media without flipping out. Yep, David Good is definitely husband material, what a man. no no

ETA: Good also talked about how he wrote the book on man code so he should know. Yeah, right David. no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Oh btw one more thing Natalie Getz said Bentley is getting death threats now - not really sure how real/serious this is but she seg-wayed to it saying some ppl that watch this show are kind of crazy giggling stupid

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

What's funny is that David wrote a blog after last weeks epi in support of JP and how he handled his jealousy without breaking man code. I think they decided to rock the boat tonight just to get people in a tizzy which it seems that they did.

That's what I said earlier...

Anybody know if these fools are still under any sort of contract?? It seems too fishy to me that last week they were all Team JP and the jealousy issues were a non-factor. And now....it's a HUGE deal and Ben is the one they think should be F1. Or...have they been reading this board and realized how DANGEROUS JP can be??? plotting

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Cecilia wrote:How classy is CL ? he swears on the BB like it was his job. Constantly.

and on last beatdown he was drinking from the bottle some white wine.....

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion