Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Cari on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch rotfl

Aww! Adorable. AshleyS, I hope you're online and reading this, I expect a million twitpics of all the double dates about to happen in 3 weeks. seeing hearts cloud nine

The visual image of this post is fantastic, Alanna! With all the "anger" posts about JP, i was falling off the JASH train. Thanks for pulling me back in again! blowkiss

Cari

Female Posts : 719

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch rotfl
Thanks, Carrie. Trista adores JP and judging from her picking Ryan as her F1 and husband, I think she has good judgement and she knows how this show works with it's mindf**k to the F1, it happened to Ryan Sutter too.

Happened to dear Reid as well. :strings1

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aww! Adorable. AshleyS, I hope you're online and reading this, I expect a million twitpics of all the double dates about to happen in 3 weeks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you sure Alana LOL? I thought Ash S said she thought Ben was so funny and wanted to double date with Ash H and him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks, Carrie. Trista adores JP and judging from her picking Ryan as her F1 and husband, I think she has good judgement and she knows how this show works with it's mindf**k to the F1, it happened to Ryan Sutter too.

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Yeah, I couldn't believe Jesse didn't ask her what she thought of JP.

And yes, Alanna!! I want lots of twitpics too!!! yes

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Aww! Adorable. AshleyS, I hope you're online and reading this, I expect a million twitpics of all the double dates about to happen in 3 weeks. seeing hearts cloud nine

Haha I'm not sure if she was looking down because she was tweeting Emily (they were tweeting about her being bachelorette and she said no way) or if she just couldn't hold composure.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Poor Ash. She knows we're all watching her! Can't wait for when the show is over, and she can say what she's been wanting to say all these weeks. Love her! sign heart

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 pm

From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch rotfl

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:if anyone is watching Bachelor Beat down tonight, could you possibly recap what is said? Thanks!

Caught parts of it...they talked a lot about Emily and Ryan. Not a lot of Ryan love there....Jake part 2 to most of them. Most are hoping he's not the next Bachelor. Most saw nothing wrong with how JP acted...they even thought he didn't go far enough. They agreed that he really cares for her and he has fallen for her. They asked at the end if you can find love on this show...and they wanted Ashley to answer (Dave G. said "F Fleiss...what do you think?") and she was very politically correct, as usual!! Smiley

And I have to say...Blakesley Sutter is the most darling little thing ever!!!! She was sitting on Trista's lap...so cute!!!
Thanks, I forgot to watch it. Was Chris L, Tenley and Kiptyn on it. I know Peyton said she couldn't cause she went back to Dallas yesterday. I'm so annoyed at myself for missig it. ugh.

No problem all! Chris L., Tenley and Kiptyn were there. All adorable as usual...Tenley was so busy oohing and aahing over Blakesley that she didn't have much to say!! I missed the first 15 minutes...but I think they were just talking about Emily.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 pm

@klarson79 wrote:
@chaslom4 wrote:if anyone is watching Bachelor Beat down tonight, could you possibly recap what is said? Thanks!

Caught parts of it...they talked a lot about Emily and Ryan. Not a lot of Ryan love there....Jake part 2 to most of them. Most are hoping he's not the next Bachelor. Most saw nothing wrong with how JP acted...they even thought he didn't go far enough. They agreed that he really cares for her and he has fallen for her. They asked at the end if you can find love on this show...and they wanted Ashley to answer (Dave G. said "F Fleiss...what do you think?") and she was very politically correct, as usual!! Smiley

And I have to say...Blakesley Sutter is the most darling little thing ever!!!! She was sitting on Trista's lap...so cute!!!
Thanks, I forgot to watch it. Was Chris L, Tenley and Kiptyn on it. I know Peyton said she couldn't cause she went back to Dallas yesterday. I'm so annoyed at myself for missig it. ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:if anyone is watching Bachelor Beat down tonight, could you possibly recap what is said? Thanks!

Thank you! I really appreciate it.

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum