SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 pm

LOL! I loved reading everyone freaking out over this picture. Hee. We're too cute over here.

Also catching up about Bach Beatdown reminds me why I'll never watch that show. Ugh. I would hope JP doesn't take relationship advice from these peeps. :puke: :puke:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by onlyme Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am assuming RS saw these pics at some point?

I wonder if that's why he's so sure this time. Maybe he saw FRC pics as well, but can't say that's why he's sure, cause his source would be busted.

I need to back and read his blog again. When I read it before I got the impression RS was repeating what was told to him concerning the clothing/attire

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Alanna wrote:LOL! I loved reading everyone freaking out over this picture. Hee. We're too cute over here.

Also catching up about Bach Beatdown reminds me why I'll never watch that show. Ugh. I would hope JP doesn't take relationship advice from these peeps. :puke: :puke:

It was that bad? I guess I'll be skipping it this week again. :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Alanna wrote:LOL! I loved reading everyone freaking out over this picture. Hee. We're too cute over here.

I don't think JP has much in common with the likes of Dave, Wes, et al. He's actually an adult.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:

No, I meant from the recaps here. I skip it every week. LMAO!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:56 pm

thought for sure the BIG 1 was coming , took meds for the Heart. :Woah-hoo:

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 56 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 56 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 56 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
ilb123 wrote:Maybe someone could ask Ashley S. Way the character assassination on JP all of a sadden :greenman: see what she would answer

I can answer that one... those guys aren't real men... they're still in college frat mode and can't appreciate how a real man in love shows it. They probably think the ideal date would be to get a case of beer, drive through McDonalds, then home to watch the game on tv and the girls highlight would be a quickie during half-time. Those guys are just jealous cause guys like JP put them to shame and they won't ever measure up......just a bunch of loser talk IMO

JP, and Ben, and Constantine, and Ames, and........

I couldn't get through 2 minutes of the first episode of that nonsense. JesseC tries to legitimize it by having people like Trista, AshleyS, Marrisa, Kiptyn and ChrisL on but it's still a show where his buddies from all of those reunions and bar crawls, where they were out for every piece of tail they could get, 'hate on' and trash decent people who were actually looking to find love on the show. Natalie seems to be happy being an honorary dude - which is fine except she gets mad when people say she'll never find anyone decent. The quiet/decent people need to realize they are being used and they'll get dirty before the lot of those dirt bags will ever get clean.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I just watch it now to see if AshleyS ( handwave ) will slip up and to see adorable little Blakesley!!!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 pm

San wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
San wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:Please everyone, calm down! I just watched it and it's from the LCD date. You can see Ashley with that same blue top she was wearing when she was talking to her sister!

Why everyone jumps to conclusions I don't know. It was a very quick shot of them about in the middle of the broadcast. I have it recorded and will watch it again.

That's what we do here. Can't help it! :bigsmile:

San, handwave

Yes, well it's a good way to give someone a heart attack! Yikes! It is on here between 7:00 and 7:30 and it was about 7:15 when I jumped up from my computer and raced to the tv to change the channel to Extra. I had to back up my recording to see if I missed it. Then I caught it and the thing goes by real fast, so I replayed it over and over. Then I had to race back to the computer to tell everyone that it was from the LCD because I immediately recognized that blue top.

I honestly don't know how we are all going to survive this for the next two weeks! I forgot to eat dinner. Okay, I am hungry, time to eat!

👋

I know! It does add a little excitement though like someone mentioned. giggling

LOL rofl See what The bachelorette does to us all! :laughingoutlou Now you go and eat!! :cc2: Here's a cupcake and some wine! wine

San and titou,.

I have to tell you that I am eating my dinner right here in front of this computer! I don't want to miss a thing! Yes, I was running back and forth from the computer to the tv like a madwoman to see what all the fuss was about! Just picture me running around like a movie on fast forward, like a jackrabbit all around the house! Help!!! stupid

Now I am so upset about BB and all the bad things they said about JP! This is all starting to remind me about Jeremy from Deanna's season. I remember how people said that he was like a robot with no feelings, not human, a weirdo, a psycho, and a stalker. It made me crazy. So the season ended, he moved on with his life and as far as I know he hasn't murdered anybody since breakfast! :what:

Please make the JP hate stop! :headbanging hissyfit

Last edited by Nativenewyorker on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Ah, okay. I didn't watch last week based on what everyone was saying. I don't want to watch this week now either. :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 am

Remember that these neanderthals also ragged on Graham last week. I think they are just jealous/angry that the women on the show (and women in general) are constantly gushing about how hot both JP and Graham are.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 am

ironcat wrote:Remember that these neanderthals also ragged on Graham last week. I think they are just jealous/angry that the women on the show (and women in general) are constantly gushing about how hot both JP and Graham are.

That is the one of the best things about BB to me...when Jesse C. looks like he's about to punch out his computer when the girls start talking about how hot Graham is and when the guys start talking about what a cool guy Graham is. LOL!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion