SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 am

klarson79 wrote:
ironcat wrote:Remember that these neanderthals also ragged on Graham last week. I think they are just jealous/angry that the women on the show (and women in general) are constantly gushing about how hot both JP and Graham are.

That is the one of the best things about BB to me...when Jesse C. looks like he's about to punch out his computer when the girls start talking about how hot Graham is and when the guys start talking about what a cool guy Graham is. LOL!

He's STILL salty that Graham was supposed to be DeAnna's F1. Jesse knows he was the buddy she was bringing along to be F3 originally. He never got over it or being dumped. Now he's mad that the final 4 on BP2 include Holly, Michael Stag, Michelle Money and Graham. He tweeted that he threw up in his mouth and that only one of them deserved the money.

Last week when one of Graham's friends tweeted negatively about Jesse trashing him (and I co-signed) he wrote both of us and told us not to let it bother us. He's a nice guy who still has bad luck with women. He's buds with Michael Stag now along with DeAnna and Stephen and asked if he could be a Stag too ...

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 am

sjcaligurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
ilb123 wrote:Maybe someone could ask Ashley S. Way the character assassination on JP all of a sadden :greenman: see what she would answer

I can answer that one... those guys aren't real men... they're still in college frat mode and can't appreciate how a real man in love shows it. They probably think the ideal date would be to get a case of beer, drive through McDonalds, then home to watch the game on tv and the girls highlight would be a quickie during half-time. Those guys are just jealous cause guys like JP put them to shame and they won't ever measure up......just a bunch of loser talk IMO

JP, and Ben, and Constantine, and Ames, and........

I couldn't get through 2 minutes of the first episode of that nonsense. JesseC tries to legitimize it by having people like Trista, AshleyS, Marrisa, Kiptyn and ChrisL on but it's still a show where his buddies from all of those reunions and bar crawls, where they were out for every piece of tail they could get, 'hate on' and trash decent people who were actually looking to find love on the show. Natalie seems to be happy being an honorary dude - which is fine except she gets mad when people say she'll never find anyone decent. The quiet/decent people need to realize they are being used and they'll get dirty before the lot of those dirt bags will ever get clean.

sjcaligurl, tell us how you really feel...you go girl! :gotcha: giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am

sjcaligurl wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
ironcat wrote:Remember that these neanderthals also ragged on Graham last week. I think they are just jealous/angry that the women on the show (and women in general) are constantly gushing about how hot both JP and Graham are.

That is the one of the best things about BB to me...when Jesse C. looks like he's about to punch out his computer when the girls start talking about how hot Graham is and when the guys start talking about what a cool guy Graham is. LOL!

He's STILL salty that Graham was supposed to be DeAnna's F1. Jesse knows he was the buddy she was bringing along to be F3 originally.

I've always been wondering when Deanna said all this. I only saw the end of her season and I never payed much attention to what happened to them afterwards back then.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am

Beeleever wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
ilb123 wrote:Maybe someone could ask Ashley S. Way the character assassination on JP all of a sadden :greenman: see what she would answer

I can answer that one... those guys aren't real men... they're still in college frat mode and can't appreciate how a real man in love shows it. They probably think the ideal date would be to get a case of beer, drive through McDonalds, then home to watch the game on tv and the girls highlight would be a quickie during half-time. Those guys are just jealous cause guys like JP put them to shame and they won't ever measure up......just a bunch of loser talk IMO

I couldn't get through 2 minutes of the first episode of that nonsense. JesseC tries to legitimize it by having people like Trista, AshleyS, Marrisa, Kiptyn and ChrisL on but it's still a show where his buddies from all of those reunions and bar crawls, where they were out for every piece of tail they could get, 'hate on' and trash decent people who were actually looking to find love on the show. Natalie seems to be happy being an honorary dude - which is fine except she gets mad when people say she'll never find anyone decent. The quiet/decent people need to realize they are being used and they'll get dirty before the lot of those dirt bags will ever get clean.

Oh, the stories I could tell ...

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 am

rc49ers wrote:thought for sure the BIG 1 was coming , took meds for the Heart. :Woah-hoo:

You need to get over to the fan video thread and chill out! Or else re-read J.P.'s commentary from his hometown date! It's all going to be ok! :Whiteflowers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am

sjcaligurl wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Oh, the stories I could tell ...

And we just love a good story! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:06 am

Jeepers wrote:Ok sorry folks. Didn't mean to rock the boat.
No worries Jeepers! :dontworryabout
We still have 5 days of speculation ahead - good to keep us on our toes!

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

What's funny is that David wrote a blog after last weeks epi in support of JP and how he handled his jealousy without breaking man code. I think they decided to rock the boat tonight just to get people in a tizzy which it seems that they did.

I know, its the one and only Dave Good blog I've ever read!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:59 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t279-media-discussion-bachelorette-7-spoilers#56437
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion