SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:13 pm

Okay, apparently disregard the farmers market filming. It's for a different reality show and not the Bachelor. Sorry everyone.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:04 pm

RS posted a pic of the lady on the 1 on 1 date today. They were leaving some café. A blonde. Couldn't tell if it's anyone posted yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 EP-141029845

http://www.kcrg.com/subject/news/photos-bachelor-chris-soules-at-starmont-football-game-20141025?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:16 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 7m7 minutes ago
Chris and his date now at the Riverwalk
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 B00lxsLCQAAKPFn

Chris's better side cantstopl
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:23 pm

LOL Yeah, not a bad pic on that one! giggling

I'm confused. They let the person take pics of Chris and his date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 B00eoZ0IUAEXI96

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 45m45 minutes ago
Chris and his 1-on-1 date leaving @capeskafe earlier this afternoon
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 B00n2W-IAAAL98n

@KellyPrey
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:28 pm

I don't recognize her. Anyone else?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 B00iOBUCEAEGgga
Sarah Fisch ‏@sarahfisch7 39m39 minutes ago
Just another casual Bachelor sighting. I love Des Moines!

Little better version of the RS picture
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:41 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
relaxing wrote:
jcrbil wrote:You know what I'm liking about "Jane", if that is her name, is that she seems to be a natural beauty- appropriately dressed for a high school football game and not crazy makeup.

Yep - she's so pretty in a natural relaxed way.  Hoping Chris finds a few like this, natural, down-to-earth women who can appreciate some of the simple pleasures of his life.  I know not to get too attached to her for Chris based on this hugely public date, but likely a top finisher.  My gut instinct since hearing they were going to Iowa (which I love, BTW),  is that someone gets a date of a romantic dinner in at his actual house he showed Andi on the HTD.  To me that's probably your F1 right there.  Calling that prediction now.  giggling

Supposedly they are doing a concert date tonight which would leave open a candlelight dinner at casa Chris.  However, there was some rumor that they were trying to find a farm to film on. If they were doing the Chris home date they wouldn't need to find a farm, they have a farm. So as much as I think your idea would be great (ala Jason and Melissa) I don't think it's going to happen. I have to think this is primarily because they are housed at a hotel in Des Moines and it would be quite a drive back and forth to Chris's farm. If they were going to have 2 activities in Lamont, they could have stayed in Cedar Rapids.

Ah good point. It would surprise me though if they went to Iowa and didn't go to Chris' farm or home and even maybe see someone from his family. Maybe that was part of the HS football date and then that woman gets a lot more interesting: big con with the hugely public date, but big pro if she is the only one that goes to his actual hometown/area. Is the highschool quite local to his farm, anyone know? I'm just assuming it would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Big fat clue with the 'concert' though, right? Usually, it means that person is in the F2 to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Domestica ‏@iluvdomestica  11m11 minutes ago
@lexischlafer Ahaha! At first saw a small crew so figured they were "B" roll peeps, then the whole shebang. Super cute gal. #thebachelor

Lexi Schlafer ‏@lexischlafer  49m49 minutes ago
@RealitySteve @jwheels77 and I found them making piles of leaves and throwing them in the air to kiss in. #thebachelor

One picture I saw had Elan with her: isn't that a good sign for F1?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk