SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:26 am

Yup, it's definitely not her. Sorry, guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:34 am

Is Elan usually the handler for f2? He has tweeted he'll be in NYC for the next few days.... so if he is with f2 that means that this will not be the htd for f2, but one of the other four. Just an idea to file away.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:07 am

I missed this tweet.  I wonder if it's true?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:08 am

jcrbil wrote:Is Elan usually the handler for f2?  He has tweeted he'll be in NYC for the next few days.... so if he is with f2 that means that this will not be the htd for f2, but one of the other four.  Just an idea to file away.

He was Nikki's handler (F1) so it varries

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:07 pm

I may have missed this, but did RS's statement about the SEC definitely refer to football? There's also the Security and Exchange Commission...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Ruston High School colors are red and white.

Auburn University is Blue and Orange, but it's Navy Blue and doesn't look like that shirt.

Last edited by beader on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:19 pm

One possible Shreveport and football (LSU and Tech) connected name I've come up with is Becca Tilley. I don't think she matches any of the girls we've seen so far so I may be totally wrong.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:17 pm

beader wrote:I may have missed this, but did RS's statement about the SEC definitely refer to football?  There's also the Security and Exchange Commission...

Yes, he specifically mentioned last year there was the Murray/SEC connection and another one this year.  So I'm pretty sure he's meaning football/sports, not the Security and Exchange Commission.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:24 pm

lavenderred wrote:One possible Shreveport and football (LSU and Tech) connected name I've come up with is Becca Tilley. I don't think she matches any of the girls we've seen so far so I may be totally wrong.

Per Reality Steve, you are correct about Becca Tilley.
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:41 pm

lavenderred wrote:One possible Shreveport and football (LSU and Tech) connected name I've come up with is Becca Tilley. I don't think she matches any of the girls we've seen so far so I may be totally wrong.

How the heck did you find her? giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:52 pm

atem wrote:

How the heck did you find her?  giggling
I sleuthed for the first time this season. Smiley And crossed my fingers that I wasn't wrong because I hate to out innocent victims.

Since he hasn't provided info on Jane or Whitney hopefully someone can find them first, also.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:54 pm

lavenderred wrote:
atem wrote:

How the heck did you find her?  giggling
I sleuthed for the first time this season. Smiley And crossed my fingers that I wasn't wrong because I hate to out innocent victims.

Since he hasn't provided info on Jane or Whitney hopefully someone can find them first, also.

He did provide info on Whitney though. He's only not mentioned Jane. There's nothing we can even go on with her. We don't know where she's from.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk