SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 pm

So beautiful, thank you!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Great job Trueloveforever! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Cute! I love Josh's voice overs. He is the reason Jodi even exists and is that adorbs!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:20 pm

That was cool Trueloveforever! thanks!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:07 am

Trueloveforever wrote:I was bored and decided to do something a little different. Hope you enjoy.

ETA.. hit the little square icon on the bottom right to watch in full screen. The pics look a bit better than watching it normally.

Very nice! You know we can't get enough of them, so thanks for the Monday fix.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 am

Thanks trueloveforever!! Very nice!! We can never get enough of these beautiful video's . Great job !!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:17 am

Truelove.. great job! Happy Jodi has so many fans on this board. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:02 pm

I guess JODI is on their way home already. I was kind of hoping that maybe they were there also for some "TV Wedding Planning" but I guess not.

When are we going to hear this news from these guys. Didn't Josh say a few weeks we would hear news. And it's been a few weeks.

Come on, JODI, tell us what the big news is.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I guess JODI is on their way home already.  I was kind of hoping that maybe they were there also for some "TV Wedding Planning" but I guess not.

When are we going to hear this news from these guys.  Didn't Josh say a few weeks we would hear news.  And it's been a few weeks.

How do you know they're on their way home? I was hoping they're still there until Monday for bachelor in paradise since Marcus is on his way to LA right now

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:53 pm

foodie wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:I guess JODI is on their way home already.  I was kind of hoping that maybe they were there also for some "TV Wedding Planning" but I guess not.

When are we going to hear this news from these guys.  Didn't Josh say a few weeks we would hear news.  And it's been a few weeks.

How do you know they're on their way home? I was hoping they're still there until Monday for bachelor in paradise since Marcus is on his way to LA right now

I was thinking the same thing. It's the weekend, why not stay and enjoy LA, unless they have something to do in GA this weekend. They didn't say they were going home, someone saw them at the airport. Who knows where they are going.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:54 pm

foodie wrote:

This girl tweeted that she saw them on her flight

Z S H A K I R A @Zshakira · 3h
Was irritated I missed my flight and had to catch the next one, but walking on and seeing @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog made it sweeter! ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
foodie wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. It's the weekend, why not stay and enjoy LA, unless they have something to do  in GA this weekend. They didn't say they were going home, someone saw them at the airport. Who knows where they are going.

True, don't know where the flight is headed.  The girl who tweeted appears to live in California LA or San Diego.  

Doesn't Andi's sister live in California?  I don't remember where I saw that.  Maybe they are going to visit her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy